Nick's Bachelor Season

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick's Bachelor Season - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick's Bachelor Season

Post by shayvo Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:How is this for not being passive aggressive?  Quit only complaining about Nick.  Is that direct enough for you?
NO...I'll post what I want!  Quit telling people what to post!  Is that direct enough for you?
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Shayvo, I'm not telling people what to do.  I'm telling people what I wish they wouldn't do.  I'm expressing my opinion just like you, and you have plenty of hostility coming from somewhere else and directing it at me.  You don't even know me.  Why are you taking this so personally?  I'm not only talking about you.  I honestly at this point don't care what you say because you have always been hostile towards me because I'm not one of your board friends.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:09 pm

DoubleDS10 wrote:
For a man to be a good bachelor he has to at least be interesting, incredibly good looking, and wealthy...men like that are usually already dating twenty chicks and don't need to go on tv to increase their sex appeal. Actual good candidates don't go on these shows so we get stuck watching the Lukes and the Nicks...and the Ashleys...and the Allies...but that's the beauty of reality tv! You get to see desperate train wrecks competing for the attention of other train wrecks.
Normal and well adjusted people don't make for good tv.
How many men are incredibly good looking?  I wouldn't say you have to be incredibly good looking to be a good bachelor and how wealthy should they be?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:14 pm

Dazz, I didn't say we should have the same opinions.  I'm just saying that people shouldn't come on the board to only complain about Nick.  I obviously can't control what people write.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:15 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Shayvo, I'm not telling people what to do.  I'm telling people what I wish they wouldn't do.  I'm expressing my opinion just like you, and you have plenty of hostility coming from somewhere else and directing it at me.  You don't even know me.  Why are you taking this so personally?  I'm not only talking about you.  I honestly at this point don't care what you say because you have always been hostile towards me because I'm not one of your board friends.
OMG  really?....I haven't posted on this board in eons, don't have any "board friends" I don't even know who posts on this board anymore, and you need to get over this "everybody is picking on me" complex you have. Maybe you should look inward as to why people respond to you the way they do.  The first thing I post on here in ages, you immediately jump on telling me to stop posting negatively about Nick.  Telling people what to post and what not to post, then playing the perpetual victim when they clap back is old and tired. I don't see any of the people I used to post with on here anymore and there is probably a reason for that. Let people do what they want and quit trying to control the conversation.  You love Nick...I get it and don't care. I and others don't....you shouldn't care.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:22 pm

I didn't say you were picking on me.  Monkey picks on me.  Where did I say everyone picks on me?  Get your facts straight.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Shayvo, you have always disagreed with me in the past.  This isn't the first time.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:26 pm

shayvo wrote:
Telling people what to post and what not to post, then playing the perpetual victim when they clap back is old and tired. I don't see any of the people I used to post with on here anymore and there is probably a reason for that. Let people do what they want and quit trying to control the conversation.  You love Nick...I get it and don't care. I and others don't....you shouldn't care.
You turn everything into an argument.  I play the victim?  You get this nonsense from monkey.  Can you think for yourself?  You're whacked.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I didn't say you were picking on me.  Monkey picks on me.  Where did I say everyone picks on me?  Get your facts straight.
Really?  You are not playing the victim....are not saying you are being picked on?  Perhaps had you not started telling me what to post right out of the gate, and then paying the victim when I respond back, you wouldn't feel picked on.  A little self awareness goes a long way.  Beating a dead horse Pull hair

"Shayvo, I'm not telling people what to do.  I'm telling people what I wish they wouldn't do.  I'm expressing my opinion just like you, and
you have plenty of hostility coming from somewhere else and directing it at meYou don't even know me.  Why are you taking this so personally?  I'm not only talking about you.  I honestly at this point don't care what you say because you have always been hostile towards me because I'm not one of your board friends."
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:00 pm

You are really misunderstanding where I am coming from and you are the only one on the board right now who is being hostile towards me.  I'm not telling you what to do!  I'm telling people what I wish they wouldn't do.  I can't control what people write.  I'm giving my opinion just like you are.  Just because you are being hostile towards me doesn't mean you are picking on me.  There is a difference.  Monkey picks on me.  It's pretty obvious where he is coming from.  I certainly don't say everyone picks on me.  I don't act like any victim.  You don't even have constructive arguments.  I'm telling you what to do?  Who is the victim now?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Delete

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Beating a dead horse Pull hair The feeling is mutual. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Let me rephrase what I mean.  I'm not playing any victim.  I know the difference between when someone is just disagreeing with me and someone is giving me a hard time.  There are monkey followers on this board who can't come up with their own opinions and let him guide their opinions.  I'm playing a victim?  I can say the same thing about monkey and his followers.  I can say the same thing as 5 other people on the board and monkey will only "pick" on me for saying it.  If you think I'm playing victim, whatever.  I do think monkey picks on me because he sees me as safe.  He certainly doesn't pick on the moderators.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:38 pm

I actually rather enjoyed last night's episode. Aside from the overdose of Corinne. She's not even a very good villainess, just tedious in her immature, look at me way. Now Courtney, there was an effective,  skanky witch. 

Anyway. I don't share the Nick loathing so prevalent here and I think he's doing an okay job. This isn't Masterpiece Theatre so my expectations aren't high anyway. Entertain me, that's all I ask. So far Nick and company are entertaining me so all is good. There are several interesting ladies this season. 

Only episode two and I have a darn good idea who FR will be. Not Corinne, she's a plant and Nick keeps her to follow producer's directions. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 pm

I liked last night's episode too.  I thought it went quickly.  And Nick is more interesting than most of the bachelors they have had.  Corinne is cute but she is no femme fatale.  I don't think she has any more sex appeal than the average woman.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:59 pm

When looking over my messages, where am I telling anyone what to do?  I'm voicing frustration.  I can't make anyone do anything.  Only certain people are taking it that way. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:56 pm

Oh my heaven's glitter, it's really not necessary to keep repeating yourself. Everyone who wants to read your posts got the message.

I don't why you are so bothered by those who post contrary opinions to your own. If one wants to post criticisms only, what is that to you?

Ughwhatname
Ughwhatname

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:44 pm

I was mostly talking to Shayvo.  For the umpteenth time, this isn't about people who disagree with me.  It's about people who come on the board and keep complaining about Nick and don't say anything else.  Apparently, I have to keep repeating myself because no matter how many times I do people just aren't getting this isn't about people who disagree with me.  That's such simplistic thinking.  But it is apparent to me who the people are who keep saying only negative things to me.  They were the same people on the ABC board.  I can name the group of people including you who only say negative things to me.  Everyone else seems to know where I'm coming from.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Apparently I do have to keep repeating myself because some people don't get this isn't about people disagreeing with me.  If I say it a hundred times will some of you people get it?  It's about people coming on here and only whining about Nick.  I don't care if you don't like him, but can you come up with anything else to say besides griping and moaning about Nick?  How about saying something positive about the show?  In addition, there are a group of monkey followers who only say negative things to me and are mostly negative people. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Has it occurred to you that saying something for the umpteenth time and not getting the response that you want is not effective? Why don't you just write whatever you want about the show and your thoughts on it and allow others to do the same. I don't think it's necessary to keep score about who has how many negative posts versus positive posts, etc.

If someone wants to come here and only whine about Nick, what is that to you? I could say all you do is come here and complain that monkey picks on you all the time. It's annoying to read your umpteen posts claiming that, but it's part of the board.
Ughwhatname
Ughwhatname

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:14 am

Glittersisgld wrote:Apparently I do have to keep repeating myself because some people don't get this isn't about people disagreeing with me.  If I say it a hundred times will some of you people get it?  It's about people coming on here and only whining about Nick.  I don't care if you don't like him, but can you come up with anything else to say besides griping and moaning about Nick?  How about saying something positive about the show?  In addition, there are a group of monkey followers who only say negative things to me and are mostly negative people. 
OMG....you are still at it?  Saying it 1000 times is not going to stop me or anyone else from saying what we want about Nick or anything else.  Do you own this board?  If not, you do not control the content, so give it a rest and stop complaining about what people post, or start your own board so you can control the content and only have people who agree with you posting.  Unbelievable!
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:45 am

Thanks for the laughs.    LOL! Funny post Pull hair  (just thought I'd post something besides griping and complaining about Nick)
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:48 am

Glittersisgld wrote:How surprising.  You're picking on something that I'm saying when other people besides me on this board like Nick.  Who are the 5 women?  We know most men are virgins and aren't sex maniacs.  Well, it's a good thing you're so perfect so you can pick on Nick.  Ha ha! 
WOW!   somebody replies to your post and you think it is picking on you?  It's you who is picking on monkey.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:51 am

Dazz wrote:Last night's episode totally bombed, with the exception of the zero gravity airplane ride.  That was so cool until Vanessa puked and Nick still wanted to put his tongue in her mouth.   He grosses me out.

Corrine is just a little girl who needs to do a lot of maturing.  I'm over her and ready for this season to be over.
I thought all the dates were pretty good.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:55 am

Glittersisgld wrote:
shayvo wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:If people are just going to come on here to complain about Nick, what is the point?  I didn't like when Ashley Hebert was the bachelorette, so I found other positive things to say about the show.  Why are you watching a show if you don't like it so much and if you do like the show, then at least find some other positive things to say besides "I hate Nick."  Talk about the women you like.  It seems some people just want to complain.  I wouldn't watch a show I didn't like.
The point is, this is a message board about the Bachelor where people come to voice their opinion of Nick, the girls and the show. Everyone has an opinion, so what is the point of passively aggressively slamming other people for their opinion when it differs from yours?  Everyone has an opinion and is free to post it, even when it....gasp....differs from yours!
What I'm complaining about is when people only come on here to complain about Nick.  I'm not being passive aggressive.  I'm being pretty direct.  I don't care if people don't like Nick, but don't come on the board to only slam Nick.  Get it?
I don't care that you like Nick, but why do you come on this board if you don't like what is being posted by others?  It seems  you like to complain about other posters.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top