Nick's Bachelor Season

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick's Bachelor Season - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick's Bachelor Season

Post by DoubleDS10 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:41 pm

And I agree about Vanessa being a control freak. You could see that she was trying to answer all the questions and when Nick would manage to open up his mouth before her, she gave him some evil stares. I don't know how one can manage to have any type of fun with a person like that.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Vanessa just signed with a talent agency in NYC.  With the foundation work and
developing her talent Question, how much time will she have left for Nick? Confused
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:41 pm

She has done some acting.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:16 pm

It's hard to believe much of what these bach people say.  People seem to think Vanessa is all about her teaching, but this new development should tell people she is out to make a name for herself.  One F Jef from Emily Manyard's season was all about foundations and others caught on that this is away to make money for themselves.  Michelle Money was doing it as well as that basketball player from DeYawna's season, can't remember his name, but he was into it as well.   Looks like Vanessa thinks it's a good idea too.

I think it is Chris Soules who said that he knew Nick well, they became friends, and Nick is all about attention and getting famous.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:19 am

thisoldmule wrote:It's hard to believe much of what these bach people say.  People seem to think Vanessa is all about her teaching, but this new development should tell people she is out to make a name for herself.  One F Jef from Emily Manyard's season was all about foundations and others caught on that this is away to make money for themselves.  Michelle Money was doing it as well as that basketball player from DeYawna's season, can't remember his name, but he was into it as well.   Looks like Vanessa thinks it's a good idea too.

I think it is Chris Soules who said that he knew Nick well, they became friends, and Nick is all about attention and getting famous.

Jason did the same thing with his single parents foundation. Something called parachute. I don't remember exactly but I know that he and Molly took a trip to Australia as part of a "fundraiser."

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Guess I'm late to the party. We had a major power outage due to the snow and ice storm that blew through here on Tuesday morning. Had to stay in a hotel room for a couple of days. Geez...that was fun.

The finale was pretty predictable. Raven gushing about Nick like he was the last man on earth only to be dumped in the end....and then predictably being asked to be on BIP because the spot of the new 'ette already being taken. Vanessa being upset because she didn't like that there was still another girl that she had to compete with in the end. Obviously it was true that she was lacking in the knowledge of how this process worked. 

Something that was very true to the end and these girls didn't seem to grasp at any point in this process is to watch Nick's eyes and fleeting eye contact. When that happens you need to shut up and not keep talking about how into him you are. You are getting ready to be dumped. When Raven was going on about how in love she was with him during the finale final dump, he kept averting his eyes and the look on his face said it all....and she kept right on going. Those looks would have shut me right up to save making a fool of myself!

Nothing earth shattering on ATFR either. I do agree with those who said that the Rachel thing was cheesy and dumb. I don't think it had anything to do with the producers thinking that Nick and Vanessa wouldn't be interesting though. It was about as exciting as watching ice melt...same as any of the other ATFR episodes.  The exception being Jason Mesnick's. Didn't see that one coming. Lol. I think that they are just really promoting Rachel's season coming up due to it being the first one with a diverse lead. If I was Rachel I would have been embarrassed by the whole thing. And that dude making the comment about black and never going back? Wow. Don't they screen these people on what they're going to say? I do agree though with the comments about knowing already that we will see racist situations and comments on Rachel's season. Sad really that it will end up being that way.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Lesallee wrote:First off, don't get mad at me sister Babs, this is just what I've been reading. Luke was super angry when his expected Bach gig fell through and he had some harsh words about the show and all concerned with it. CH said that Luke basically did himself in by demanding the show place special emphasis on his country music career. Now he has immersed himself back into the neverland of Bach Nation so I think he, like the majority of contestants, likes that bit of fame and attention. Nothing wrong with that, I just wish they'd own it and stop pretending to be looking for a soul mate.
I was never a Luke fan. Some thought he walked on water but no one that is on this show ever really is. They all seem to have an agenda of some sort. 

Even though this show really isn't set up to promote long term relationships (I think the ones that have are a fluke) they have still said all along that to be chosen as the lead you can't be obviously wanting to promote yourself for some other reason then to "find love". Luke obviously did and that is ultimately what did him in. Now after all the harsh words Luke spoke he is the one looking like an idiot for wanting to immerse himself back into it. Whereas I thank him for his service in the military I don't particularly have any respect for him for doing this.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:47 pm

thisoldmule wrote:It's hard to believe much of what these bach people say.  People seem to think Vanessa is all about her teaching, but this new development should tell people she is out to make a name for herself.  One F Jef from Emily Manyard's season was all about foundations and others caught on that this is away to make money for themselves.  Michelle Money was doing it as well as that basketball player from DeYawna's season, can't remember his name, but he was into it as well.   Looks like Vanessa thinks it's a good idea too.

Yes, Chris Soules said this in an interview recently. I found this quite humorous considering Chris Soules has pimped himself out for everything he could get his hands on since his days as the lead. Pot meet kettle. I also had to laugh during this same interview when he said he had been asked to be on BIP and the only reason he really gave for not doing it is because he has gotten fat since he was the lead and the other guys in Mexico would be ripped in comparison. smh
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:11 pm

I don't think there is anything necessarily wrong with these people wanting to be on other shows.  Their fame is fleeting and they can get paid for it.  They are once in a lifetime opportunities.  I don't think it is always about fame per se.  I mean most people would like to make extra money and this is a way for them to do it.  The other thing is a lot of people who watch these shows are interested in seeing them in other shows.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Ughwhatname wrote:

Jason did the same thing with his single parents foundation. Something called parachute. I don't remember exactly but I know that he and Molly took a trip to Australia as part of a "fundraiser."
You are so right.  I forgot about Jason leap-frog Messnick and his fraudulent foundation that went nowhere.  

I don't mind these people being on the shows and trying to further a career IF they would just own it.  Instead they pretend they are doing good things for single parents, countries who need water, etc.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:39 pm

I don't necessarily think there is anything wrong with trying to take opportunities to make more money but my point with bringing up the Chris Soules thing is that he made that comment about Nick when he is doing the same thing. As Mule brought up, just own up to it. How interested are the leads in really pursuing a relationship? There may be someone that really does end up falling for someone else only to get their heart broken because that person only went on there for more selfish reasons. That wouldn't be fair. Just saying.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 pm

rkc1960 wrote:I don't necessarily think there is anything wrong with trying to take opportunities to make more money but my point with bringing up the Chris Soules thing is that he made that comment about Nick when he is doing the same thing.  ...
Thank you for saying that. Sharing  Totally agree with you.  He's such a hypocrite.  I saw that interview of Chris too and thought the same thing.

The only part about the last chance dates that I enjoyed was the ice skating.  Only because I like figure skating... hence my name lol.  As I was watching Vanessa and Nick's last date, I kept thinking although he'll pick her, they won't last long because he's not moving to Canada, and she doesn't want to move to the U.S.  But now I hear she's not staying in Canada.  I was surprised to hear that, but I still have my doubts about their relationship.  It's too bad, I was hoping fourth time's a charm for him.  I'm kind of looking forward to seeing him on DWTS.  I don't think his dancing is too bad, albeit a little dorky, lol.  Oh, and Nancy Kerrigan, another ice skater!  I have to see that, although I don't really think she'll go as far as Kristi Yamaguchi did on DWTS.  But I'm getting off track here. lol

I saw Nick's facial expressions too when watching Raven give her final speech.  I don't know why she didn't take a cue from that.  Some women have said they feel glad having been able to express their feelings and get it out there before being let go, although I don't think that applies in this case, and I don't know that I'll ever completely understand it, much less do the same thing.  It doesn't seem she regrets saying all those things, though.

Actually, I haven't seen all of the ATFR yet.  My weekdays are too busy. Sleepy
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:53 pm

Maybe Raven is too young and inexperienced to have understood Nick's facial expressions in that situation and he's so tall, I don't even know if they were looking at each other all the time.  I saw something with Chris talking about Nick and his being on TV, but I thought he was being jokey about it and teasing Nick.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Good luck to Nick and Vanessa.  He said he likes strong willed women but dating one and having a long lasting relationship with one are way different.

Maybe i'm just caught up in all the conspiracy theorys in the air but i had a feeling that Nick may have told Raven he was not choosing her but to go along with the act because of all the shows ive watched shes the first one who didnt really tear up and get super emotional in the drive away after the big let down.  It wouldnt surprise me that Nick might do that knowing all he does from his past experiences.  Raven put on a good show doing all she was supposed to do at a point in the show where she should have seen and known what was coming.

Poor Rachel, if thats an example of whats in store for her i pity the girl.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 pm

I thought Raven had some foreknowledge of the way the cookie was crumbling too, moon0. I think Nick would do that knowing how it feels to be spurned. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 pm

That might be so, but Raven kept rambling on and Nick looked uncomfortable while she was doing it.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top