Nick's Bachelor Season

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick's Bachelor Season - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick's Bachelor Season

Post by Lesallee Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:59 am

Is any of it real, BP? Well probably not much. Seems this season has really followed a pre-ordained storyboard. From the puerile and adolescent "villain" Corinne hanging in despite Nick's obvious disinterest in her to the premature announcement of the next B'ette.

Regarding Rachel, I now believe she was carefully cast as the next B'chette right from the get go. She was never meant as a serious contender for Nick's lover. The Bachelorette typically pulls in lower ratings than The Bach so announcing the first black lead early is a win, win situation for the show. Almost guarantees a ratings bonanza for The Bachelorette. 

Ahh, the eternal machinations and manoeuvring of Mike Fliess!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:17 am

This season was toast before it began... More bad acting by Nick.  Why does he smile when he tells these women that he is not interested?  So strange, then tears.  Poor Danielle, she didn't even see it coming.
Kristina is much better off without him.  She was way to serious about life and he is the opposite.

The only good news is the Bachelorette spoilers.  Bring on the next season, I'm over this one.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 am

I was so glad he got rid of Danielle.  She was so boring and didn't have any conversation.  I'm not sure Nick realizes he is smiling, but I don't know if that means much.  I giggle or laugh when I'm nervous, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling good about anything.  It just means I'm feeling uncomfortable and Nick is probably feeling uncomfortable too.  I thought he liked Kristina though.  That was a surprise and I don't get why Corrine is there.  She is way too immature for anyone.  I don't know why the girls aren't saying anything about Corrine.  On Jimmy Kimmel, Rachel said she was a Corrine fan.  Huh?  Maybe she just wants to appear gracious because she will be the next bachelorette.  I'm glad they are picking people who are interesting and have something to say.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:25 am

Lesallee, you don't think anything happens on the show that is just natural?  What would make you think that something wasn't following a storyboard?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:56 am

Lesallee wrote:

Regarding Rachel, I now believe she was carefully cast as the next B'chette right from the get go. She was never meant as a serious contender for Nick's lover. The Bachelorette typically pulls in lower ratings than The Bach so announcing the first black lead early is a win, win situation for the show. Almost guarantees a ratings bonanza for The Bachelorette. 

Ahh, the eternal machinations and manoeuvring of Mike Fliess!

You're probably right Lez...I mean never before have we had an announcement of the next B'ette BEFORE they got eliminated.

But then, I knew it 2-3 weeks ago because all the Big Mules stated talking about 'Rachel as next B'ette'   - thanks a lot you Big Blisters.  Way to ruin it.  How about next time using *SPOILER* in your post....

Better  yet, how about next time just SHUDDUP.  
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:01 pm

My god, why are your bloomers in such a bunch?

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Rachel would be an interesting bachelorette.  At least she wouldn't be boring. 

Oh lookie, who starts the "Rachel for B'ette campaign two weeks before it's announced...."    And you said Nick would be boring too...WRONG
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:04 pm

I didn't start any campaign.  Someone else said it before me.  I think I was responding to them.  I had no idea she was going to be the next bachelorette.  I don't go on the boards hunting for spoilers.  I don't like to know what's going to happen on a show I'm watching and I don't know what will happen next week.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Nick is not boring to me, but I'm not going to get into the explanation of why I think that.  Like usual, you only respond to me negatively.  It's not ever in a neutral or agreeable way.  I'm just a safe target for you.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Lesallee, you don't think anything happens on the show that is just natural?  What would make you think that something wasn't following a storyboard?
Of course there are some "natural and/or spontaneous bits on the show, Glitters. Just not many of them in my opinion.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Monkey, I looked back in the thread and there are quite a few people before me who said they would like Rachel to be the next bachelorette and said they like her, which again proves that, yes, you single me out as the villain who started something on the board. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:15 pm

This season was thoroughly spoiled early on.  I follow a Bach/B'ette group on FB and someone was always anxious to divulge the outcome. At this point I have read RS (only last night, tho) so I will only comment on what is currently happening. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:23 pm

I know I said it, but I didn't read RS.  I don't think he iis even able to spoil that?  Anyway, as you watch the show it's blatantly obvious that Rachel is a good choice as the franchise has been clobbered with criticism that they never show any diversity.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:48 pm

I don't even go on the internet to look for spoilers, because I don't want to know what will happen.  I don't even know now what will happen except for I don't understand why Corrine is there and Nick needs to wake up about her.  I can't believe he let Kristina go and kept Corrine.  I don't think Raven is sexy either and she doesn't have to be, but I'm just saying that.  She seems nice though, but I liked Kristina better than her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Lesallee wrote:This season was thoroughly spoiled early on.  I follow a Bach/B'ette group on FB and someone was always anxious to divulge the outcome. At this point I have read RS (only last night, tho) so I will only comment on what is currently happening. 

Hey Lez; let me know if they got buzz going on Katrina.  She's a banging hot sweetie; good thing she doesn't have that slime ball Nick around anymore.
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Ok Glitz and Dazz and Lez;

No harm no foul..   I just couldn't believe the next B'ette chatter weeks before she's even eliminated. So much for the suspense of next week's hometowns, or the rose ceremony. 

So do you think ABC in in Kahoots with RealitySpud as an attempt to jump the ratings?   I know in the past he's always had informants for the winner, but I can't remember having the Next B'ette and especially this early?  Why is ABC announcing her debut today - why not wait till next week when's she's eliminated ??    Why am I obsessing about this and not trying to cure cancer....sheeze:_)
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Good point Monkey  -  What are the ratings like for this season?  I have no clue, but based on the feedback I am reading is that many people are not into this season as much as the producers thought we would. 
The early announcement MUST be a ploy to get the viewers into it again.  Ratings must be down.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:06 pm

They announced her last night on Jimmy Kimmel.  She was on Jimmy Kimmel.  Now, go cure cancer. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Dazz wrote:Good point Monkey  -  What are the ratings like for this season?  I have no clue, but based on the feedback I am reading is that many people are not into this season as much as the producers thought we would. 
The early announcement MUST be a ploy to get the viewers into it again.  Ratings must be down.

According to this source, ratings are down 11% year-over-year, but maybe because of the terrible skew from Jan 02 start; maybe they should have waited a week.  still, if they can hold 7.5-8.0 MM viewers that should be good.

Nick's Bachelor Season - Page 10 28qrcsl
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Dazz wrote:Good point Monkey  -  What are the ratings like for this season?  I have no clue, but based on the feedback I am reading is that many people are not into this season as much as the producers thought we would. 
Isn't that what they always say about these shows?  That nobody is watching?  Honestly, I just think Nick is so much better than most of the bachelors who have been leads.  I liked Sean Lowe though.  At least we know what Nick is thinking and he is very expressive which some men are not.  I'm not into some of the stoic behavior that the men have on the show.  At least give me someone expressive like Nick.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:13 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:
Isn't that what they always say about these shows?  That nobody is watching?  Honestly, I just think Nick is so much better than most of the bachelors who have been leads.  I liked Sean Lowe though.  At least we know what Nick is thinking and he is very expressive which some men are not.  I'm not into some of the stoic behavior that the men have on the show.  At least give me someone expressive like Nick.
I wasn't a fan of Luke being the bachelor either.  I was hoping for new meat honestly.  I think I've grown tired of the same refurbished people in this franchise.  Except, Rachel - I'm kind of excited to see her.  I think I'm more excited to see what type of men vow for her love.
I wouldn't mind seeing a man in his 40's as a bachelor.  LOL, I know this wouldn't ever happen, but would be different.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Isn't forty the new twenty?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Hey Lez; let me know if they got buzz going on Katrina.  She's a banging hot sweetie; good thing she doesn't have that slime ball Nick around anymore.

FHM, what I saw on Kristina this a.m. says The Prince of Ugh, Chad Johnson is sniffing around her and hot on her trail. Doesn't that just curdle your innards?
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:33 pm

One of those celebrity entertainment magazines in my dentists office said Nick finds true love ... does anyone know the scoop on his final pick and if its a real deal ?  I hope i'm mistaken but i'm afraid its scarily looking like it could be Corinne Shock
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:49 pm

I would think he would pick Vanessa, but I'm just guessing.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top