Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride

Post by miecies Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:58 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Well, . . . OK . . . So, I'm reaching here . . . If Ashley is around, it could be her . . . However, I thought she'd be gone sooner than that since we won't d get to view this entire scene until the winter finale.
Ashley is leaving in the first episode but she will not be killed off. So she could be brought back (only for 1 episode) during the actual wedding to be the shooter. The new showrunner did say in an interview that Ashley leaves in such a way that she could return to get her own revenge.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride

Post by singlyme Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:10 am

I hope all this only SOUNDS convoluted.  I thought Em's revenge only extended to those who had a part in railroading her father.  X-ing out Ashley's face would imply that she did something back then - as a child??  Or has Em raised the stakes and decided to take out people who work against her?

It's impossible to pinpoint the person who'd be willing to shoot her over the things she's done.  SO many people with SO many reasons to off her.  And we can now add Patrick to the list of suspects.  We have no idea how she might offend him over the course of the season.  LOL.

I'm hopeful that they're done making Jack unbelievable in his actions and thought processes.  That's why this ultimatum doesn't sit right with me.  DOES he see her as crazy?  Certainly, he can identify with her feelings.  He went after Vic to shoot her, didn't he?  And Em isn't killing anyone.  Perhaps he'll tell her if she doesn't exact revenge in the alloted time, HE'LL kill the Graysons.  They're responsible for both Amanda and Declan's deaths.  Pretty good reason for killing, eh?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:18 pm

singlyme wrote:I hope all this only SOUNDS convoluted.  I thought Em's revenge only extended to those who had a part in railroading her father.  X-ing out Ashley's face would imply that she did something back then - as a child??  Or has Em raised the stakes and decided to take out people who work against her?
Who knows why Emily is doing all of this now? She wanted to get her father's name exonerated but lost all the evidence when the WHM blew up the plane in S1 finale. Of course Nolan saved some of it which lead to her mother. She foolishly threw away the laptop which contained enough information to put the Graysons away for a lifetime. But prison isn't what she had in mind for the Graysons. Then her plan, as voiced by Aiden, was to strip the golden boy away from his family and destroy the Graysons from the inside. Basically this show is one big stall because the premise was very, very, very limited. The Graysons could have been over by the end of season 1 but the show was a hit and now Emily is making up plans on the fly. LOL!

If someone can explain to me how marrying Daniel helps get retribution for her Dad I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to use a diagram, pictures, video, whatever. I will not be offended and you will not be insulting my intelligence.

singlyme wrote:I'm hopeful that they're done making Jack unbelievable in his actions and thought processes. That's why this ultimatum doesn't sit right with me. DOES he see her as crazy? Certainly, he can identify with her feelings. He went after Vic to shoot her, didn't he? And Em isn't killing anyone. Perhaps he'll tell her if she doesn't exact revenge in the alloted time, HE'LL kill the Graysons. They're responsible for both Amanda and Declan's deaths. Pretty good reason for killing, eh?
But when you're bent on revenge you're not thinking straight, especially if the wrong is fresh. Emily has had years to put her plans in motion and temper her emotions. Jack was going off of unbridled emotions. The main one being anger. Rare is the time when an angry person is rational. I completely get his every action once he was clued into the Graysons' deception and part in Amanda and Declan's deaths. Now the ultimatum IA doesn't make sense.

We got to remember that Jack skipped town after the reveal. He comes back w/an understanding of what his actions could have cost his son. Although he might identify w/her feelings he sees nothing really to be gained from going down the revenge path. From EVC interview he does see her as crazy. Maybe Jack is thinking "This girl is bent on doing this, collateral damage be damned, I'm going to force her to stop." So he issues the ultimatum. "Get it done or I expose you. One way or another this comes to an end."

Last edited by miecies on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:50 pm

I thought Nolan had saved everything.  However, like you mentioned, Emily threw the laptop away, so even if Nolan did have all the data, she probably wouldn't care.

I don't see where marrying Daniel furthers her revenge, either.  I think it just destroys her.  Here she is, young, rich, and single - she could have any man she wanted.  Instead, she is wasting her precious youth, energy, and time marrying Daniel just to tick Victoria off.  Why can't she see what she saw when she gave Daniel back his ring - that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?  I would much rather see her and Jack get hitched and go find themselves an island somewhere to be happy on.

What on earth is going to happen if she should find herself pregnant with Daniel's baby?  No, no, no!(: 

I think that maybe she has simply run out of other options to revenge the Graysons.  They are broke now, though.  I just hope Daniel doesn't have any chance of getting her money. 

She also has that reporter guy sitting in jail and a story to get out there.  I guess that will happen towards the end?
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:24 am

You're right, blue.  It IS stupid to marry a broke guy from a nasty family, especially when you don't love him and hate that nasty family.  But you bring up an interesting premise. 

Which brings me to the wedding - and the boat - and the shooting.  If Em dies, Daniel inherits.  She's got what?  A billion or more?  The Graysons would be back on Easy Street.  So - which one of them has figured this out?

How do you work from the inside out when the guy you marry is a chameleon?  Daniel ALREADY knows what his parents are capable of - so it can't be to destroy his illusions of loving parents.  And she can't manipulate money they don't have.  I don't see a plan here.

And given the smarts/savvy of both Em and Nolan, don't you think the info on the Graysons would exist on a flash drive?

There is only ONE way, meicies, that I can see that ultimatum.  ONLY if he's come to the understanding that Amanda's subterfuge was responsible for her death - and he doesn't want Em to follow her down that path.  He wants her to stop - NOW - and she convinces him to give her just a little more time to wrap things up.  Doesn't he want to see them pay for Declan? THAT, I might buy. 

But this whole marriage to Daniel thingy?  Nah.  She already has influence over both Daniel and Charlotte.  No good reason for it.  That ship sailed when they lost their fortune.  And she's certainly capable of destroying the governor.  With Ashley's help?  Which reminds me....Don't we see Conrad dropping dead in the previews?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Emily is smart with money, so she probably has all of her money tied up in a trust or something to go to Jack, Carl, and Nolan if something happens to her - at least, I certainly hope so.  If the marriage is a short one, then I would think that Daniel wouldn't be able to contest her wishes.  Plus, she could leave a will that says she doesn't love him, but married him to get revenge.  Also, litigation costs - lots. 

I think Daniel has been suspicious of Emily for a long time now.  Remember, how he used to get upset when she would leave in the middle of the night to go do some revenge?  When they got back together, he commented that that didn't bother him anymore.  Yeah, right . . . It really does feel like he has caught on to there being something going on with her.  It's like neither one of them really trusts the other.

Nolan has got to have the data saved somewhere.  It could be that a lot of what was saved involved the AI, and not the Graysons, so that's why they're not worried about the data now.

Singly, I like your idea about Jack not wanting anything to happen to Emily.  Like you, I really don't see any reason for her to marry Daniel.  She has to be getting close to 30 years old now - surely, she's got to want to get on with the good things in life.

Plus, when is she going to feel like she has gotten her revenge?  Will it be when the Graysons are all dead?  Right now, they're broke.  I fully expect her to buy their house somewhere along the way so they have to leave the Hamptons.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Do you guys seriously think clueless Daniel is on to Emily? No way. Daniel has been firmly placed in the position of pawn for everybody's storyline. His every action and thought has been motivated not by his own reasoning or observation but by either Emily, Victoria, Conrad, Aiden, Nolan, Ashley, Helen, Trask etc. They have never written Daniel as intuitive. Even spoilers indicate he will only come to suspect Emily because Charlotte clues him in.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:17 am

BLUE said:  Plus, she could leave a will that says she doesn't love him, but married him to get revenge. 

I chuckled on this one.  So much for "being of sound mind."  LOL.  That whole document would be ripped apart with revenge being part of the text.  However, if they don't find a body....

Miecies:  I think Daniel was "overly" suspicious when the writers had him possessive, jealous and insecure.  But what guy in his right mind is "okay" with his love getting up and disappearing in the middle of the night?  It's not like she's toddling off to the bathroom.

Since his awakening to his parents' true natures, he seems to have a few more brain cells in the way of critical thinking.  However, you're absolutely correct that his path has been one of being manipulated by everyone around him.  That's why I called him a chameleon.  His colors change to  whomever the writers put in charge of his thought processes.

Charlotte clues him in??  I guess she survived the overdose, huh?  With no damage to the fetus?  If she spontaneously aborted after this act, she may be a guilt-ridden and bitter little girl - even more unstable than she's already been.  So...now we have to wonder HOW Charlotte finds out and WHEN she breaks the news to Daniel.  And he marries her anyway???

The question remains:  WHO would Em apologize to?  It might well BE Charlotte.  I can't imagine Jack or Nolan shooting her for ANY reason.  But it has to be someone she's sorry to have hurt.  Charlotte fits that bill of unintended collateral damage.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:09 am

singlyme wrote:Since his awakening to his parents' true natures, he seems to have a few more brain cells in the way of critical thinking.  However, you're absolutely correct that his path has been one of being manipulated by everyone around him.  That's why I called him a chameleon.  His colors change to  whomever the writers put in charge of his thought processes.

Charlotte clues him in??  I guess she survived the overdose, huh? 
hee! hee! Poor Daniel can't even think for himself.

When did Charlotte overdose? That was season 1 finale right? Season 2 ended with Victoria watching her as she slept.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:57 pm

OMG. Duh  I can't keep up with Charlotte (mainly because I don't give a flying flip about her).  I thought she pulled another one.  My bad.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:02 pm

miecies wrote:Do you guys seriously think clueless Daniel is on to Emily? No way. Daniel has been firmly placed in the position of pawn for everybody's storyline. His every action and thought has been motivated not by his own reasoning or observation but by either Emily, Victoria, Conrad, Aiden, Nolan, Ashley, Helen, Trask etc. They have never written Daniel as intuitive. Even spoilers indicate he will only come to suspect Emily because Charlotte clues him in.
Yes, Miecies, I am still beating that dead horse.Smile Beating a dead horse They do not seem like a couple in love.  They seem more like an old married couple that just tolerates each other - like Victoria and Conrad.  It's like they each have their own agenda.

Emily could leave a letter with her will explaining things.  A good pre-nuptial agreement is definitely in order, but Emily would probably much rather Daniel be surprised.

Charlotte is a good candidate for the shooter, so is Ashley.  I wonder how either one of them finds out the truth?
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 am

Blue, I think Ashley would hold a grudge over Tyler's death.  Despite his snake-like persona, I think she really loved him.  BUT... The more I think about the shooting, the more I realize we're basing our speculation on what's already transpired. 

We have no idea WHAT will lead up to this shooting.  Patrick aside, the writers could even spring another new character for the deed.  This season is supposed to go back to its roots in "take-downs."  Who knows what sinners they'll come up with.

More to the point:  Refresh me on the preview.  Did we HEAR the gunshots?  Or was there a silencer?  Will people come running and find someone with a smoking gun - or will the boat be miles away before it's discovered she's missing?  BOTH heroines lost at sea?  Can't see them doing it.

Whoever does this...
1.  Has lost everything and doesn't care about being caught?
2.  Has just learned Em is behind his/her pain and acts out of rage?
3.  Has planned to wait until the wedding to off her?
4.  Did the shooter simply EXPECT her to fall over the rail - or was there a clean-up plan?  Or did they care whether or not they were caught?

And by the way... Are we CERTAIN by season's end that it's Daniel she's marrying?  If it IS him - and the ceremony was to take place on the boat - perhaps it's to STOP the wedding.

See what happens when I turn loose my thought processes?  It's a mess.  A lot of mental masturbation that goes nowhere.  It could be Jack she's marrying with Daniel there to stop it.  Whew!

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Singly, You bring up some really great points.  It could very well be Ashley, holding a grudge over Tyler's death.  It could be someone entirely new.  It could even be Jack she's marrying - Hooray!Smile - with Jenny shooting her.  I just can't see Daniel shooting anyone.  I can see Victoria shooting Emily to keep her from marrying Daniel. 

One thing's for certain - with this show, we never really know what's going to happen until it does.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:06 pm

BlueMoon wrote:I just can't see Daniel shooting anyone.

Why not? He's shot someone before, Tyler. Takeda just finished the job. And there's a high probability that he shot Aiden. If I was playing the guess who shots Emily game, which I'm not for the very reason singlyme pointed out in her latest post, Daniel would be high on the list if we were basing it strictly on the actions of characters of the last two seasons.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:55 am

I can't see Daniel doing pre-meditated murder - but I can see him acting out of pain or anger.

I'm more interested, at this point, to see how it works out with Aiden/Jack.  I'd really like to see Jack fall for this Jenny person.  We might get back some of his macho if he's allowed to be the man for a change.  Without whiny Declan hanging around, he's got possibilities - like he did in s1.

But unless he's somehow woven into Em's plots, it doesn't seem likely they'd run a separate story line for him.  Is Aiden just a bff with benefits or does she actually love him?  If she does, what's the point of stringing along the Jack character at all?

The writers will have to do some fancy dancing to put Jack back in a place where the Em/Jack love story has any believability to the viewer.  And if he's attracted to Jenny, well.....??  From the beginning of s1, he had no girlfriend and his boat was named the Amanda.  Talk about obsession.  Now, his childhood dream was crushed.......  I don't even know where I'm going with this train.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:45 am

singlyme wrote:I'm more interested, at this point, to see how it works out with Aiden/Jack.  I'd really like to see Jack fall for this Jenny person.  We might get back some of his macho if he's allowed to be the man for a change.  Without whiny Declan hanging around, he's got possibilities - like he did in s1.

But unless he's somehow woven into Em's plots, it doesn't seem likely they'd run a separate story line for him.  Is Aiden just a bff with benefits or does she actually love him?  If she does, what's the point of stringing along the Jack character at all?

The writers will have to do some fancy dancing to put Jack back in a place where the Em/Jack love story has any believability to the viewer.  And if he's attracted to Jenny, well.....??  From the beginning of s1, he had no girlfriend and his boat was named the Amanda.  Talk about obsession.  Now, his childhood dream was crushed.......  I don't even know where I'm going with this train.
Giggle 

Jenny's character description sounds like Amanda, minus the moral center. Which ticks me off because Amanda had so much story left. She should be present for the reveal. Her death didn't push Emily any futher on her road to destroy the Graysons. What a waste. I miss Mandy.  Crying or Very sad 

Tying Jack to a character that's not related to the main plot (ie. Ryan brothers) just makes it appear they don't know what to do with him outside of Emily. He doesn't have many layers to me. They've written him so salt-of-the-earth that any personality change is hard for people to buy.

According to the new showrunner and EVC, she loves both Aiden and Jack, but in different ways. There's a lot of history between her and Aiden, rich history. They understand each other in a way no one can imagine. She's drawn to the pure and wholesomeness of Jack. But it appears both will leave her to a fate worse than death, stuck w/Daniel.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:44 pm

miecies wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:I just can't see Daniel shooting anyone.

Why not? He's shot someone before, Tyler. Takeda just finished the job. And there's a high probability that he shot Aiden. If I was playing the guess who shots Emily game, which I'm not for the very reason singlyme pointed out in her latest post, Daniel would be high on the list if we were basing it strictly on the actions of characters of the last two seasons.
OK, I forgot about that.  But, wasn't there a struggle with Tyler over the gun?  It was Emily's gun, right?  It wasn't like Daniel got the gun and decided to go and kill Tyler.  Confused
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:47 pm

singlyme wrote:I can't see Daniel doing pre-meditated murder - but I can see him acting out of pain or anger.

I'm more interested, at this point, to see how it works out with Aiden/Jack.  I'd really like to see Jack fall for this Jenny person.  We might get back some of his macho if he's allowed to be the man for a change.  Without whiny Declan hanging around, he's got possibilities - like he did in s1.

I can see Daniel "acting out of pain or anger" and shooting someone.

I think Jack will fall for Jenny - if only temporarily.  The writers are going to have to come up with something to make us believe the Jack and Emily story, especially since there's now the Aiden and Emily story as well as the Daniel and Emily story.  Maybe that why Jack gives Emily the "ultimatum," saying if she really cares about him, she'll stop her revenge.Crazy
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:53 pm

miecies wrote:
singlyme wrote:I'm more interested, at this point, to see how it works out with Aiden/Jack.  I'd really like to see Jack fall for this Jenny person.  We might get back some of his macho if he's allowed to be the man for a change.  Without whiny Declan hanging around, he's got possibilities - like he did in s1.

Giggle 

Jenny's character description sounds like Amanda, minus the moral center. Which ticks me off because Amanda had so much story left. She should be present for the reveal. Her death didn't push Emily any futher on her road to destroy the Graysons. What a waste. I miss Mandy.  Crying or Very sad 

Tying Jack to a character that's not related to the main plot (ie. Ryan brothers) just makes it appear they don't know what to do with him outside of Emily. He doesn't have many layers to me. They've written him so salt-of-the-earth that any personality change is hard for people to buy.

According to the new showrunner and EVC, she loves both Aiden and Jack, but in different ways. There's a lot of history between her and Aiden, rich history. They understand each other in a way no one can imagine. She's drawn to the pure and wholesomeness of Jack. But it appears both will leave her to a fate worse than death, stuck w/Daniel.
Amanda did have a lot of story left, and I agree with you that she should be around when everyone finds out who Emily really is.  She was also very loyal to Emily as well as Jack and Carl.  Emily did take advantage of her a lot, though.  I wonder if she'll try to do the same with Jenny? 

It does appear that they've got to do something to give Jack a storyline, so they've come up with Jenny.Suspect 

Yes, it is "a fate worse than death" to be "stuck w/Daniel."  What on earth is she going to do if she gets pregnant?Biting nails
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:07 am

You know, now that I think about it - I don't know if a storyline that has nothing to do with anything "revengy" is going to fly - much like Charlotte and Declan never got off the ground, interest-wise, for me.  Jeesh.  Long sentence.

We never saw the Graysons just lounging about the house or poolside.  It was always infidelities or plotting.  Even in the midst of Em's interludes w/Daniel or Aiden, revenge has always been in the works.

ONLY her brush with Jack and true love got our attention.  And while I was initially impatient with the Amanda/Jack duo, A's happiness grew on me.   I was hoping the writers would leave them alone and in peace.  STILL... the plot, even then, was centered on Em's losing him to another.

If they make this love story with Jenny a heartfelt line, it's gotta end badly to keep him open for Em.  *sigh*  Another woman to betray him?  Or Em getting her killed?  Phfft.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:14 am

BlueMoon wrote:Yes, it is "a fate worse than death" to be "stuck w/Daniel." What on earth is she going to do if she gets pregnant?Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride - Page 4 3154807486
Perish the thought! Babies are so out of place on this show. Emily is the last person that needs one.

singlyme wrote:If they make this love story with Jenny a heartfelt line, it's gotta end badly to keep him open for Em.  *sigh*  Another woman to betray him?  Or Em getting her killed?  Phfft.
Are we sure they're keeping Jack open for Emily though? Who's to say Jack will even want Emily after all she's done. I'm not the least bit interested in Jack but the dude has taken enough of a beaten. If Jenny is for him then they need to make it stick or don't bother.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:47 pm

I just read in a spoiler where Jack's ultimatum to Emily causes her to put "a specific plan" in action.  I wonder what it could be?
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:47 am

Are we sure they're keeping Jack open for Emily though? Who's to say Jack will even want Emily after all she's done. I'm not the least bit interested in Jack but the dude has taken enough of a beaten. If Jenny is for him then they need to make it stick or don't bother.

What I mean, mieces, is that this is Em's show - and it's about revenge.  Will they really follow a separate substory line with Jack if it's completely off the main plot?  She more or less gave him up when he married Amanda.  He should be out of the picture/story now - not an integral part - just for his own love story?  Season two screwed him out of being the distraction to the revenge theme.  Now, he can't be anything but filler. 
Emily to the rescue?  Not again.  It makes him even weaker.  Perhaps I'm the only one feeling this.

But wait.  That interview said the guys had been narrowed to two.  This has to mean Jack's still on Em's radar.  Fancy dancin' needs to begin in the writer's room - and for me, it doesn't seem a new love interest is the way to go.

What on earth is she going to do if she gets pregnant?Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride - Page 4 3154807486

Emily?  Pregnant?  She's probably on the patch AND the pill!  LOL.  No way our Em is so careless.  A big belly would make Ninja fighting a tad difficult.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:12 am

singlyme wrote:Are we sure they're keeping Jack open for Emily though? Who's to say Jack will even want Emily after all she's done. I'm not the least bit interested in Jack but the dude has taken enough of a beaten. If Jenny is for him then they need to make it stick or don't bother.

What I mean, mieces, is that this is Em's show - and it's about revenge.  Will they really follow a separate substory line with Jack if it's completely off the main plot?  She more or less gave him up when he married Amanda.  He should be out of the picture/story now - not an integral part - just for his own love story?  Season two screwed him out of being the distraction to the revenge theme.  Now, he can't be anything but filler. 
Emily to the rescue?  Not again.  It makes him even weaker.  Perhaps I'm the only one feeling this.
No you're not. In fact this is exactly how I view Jack and Jack & Emily. Outside of Emily he's the paint drying on the wall that you only realize is drying because of a sign pointing it out to you.  With Emily, well, he's the paint drying on the wall that Emily has to work at keeping people from ruining because she doesn't have time to put out a sign while revenging.

singlyme wrote:But wait.  That interview said the guys had been narrowed to two.  This has to mean Jack's still on Em's radar.  Fancy dancin' needs to begin in the writer's room - and for me, it doesn't seem a new love interest is the way to go.
I think the narrowed to two is a misdirect. Inspite of all season 2's problems, Emily & Aiden as a team was not one of them no matter what you "hear" from around the web (which is such a small subset of the viewing audience). Based on all the spoilers and interviews I've read from the new showrunner, cast, writers etc., I have a feeling they're aiming to make Emily & Aiden the endgame couple. The Emily & Jack plot must be dealt with first since it has been there from inception which is only fair. But having Jack force her hand, not taking Jack down the revenge path, and bringing in a character that's the female version of Jack feels like an end of the line story for the Jack character. They aren't looking to wrap this show up this season so what do you do w/Jack for season 4? Of course I could be reading this all wrong.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:26 am

I have a feeling they're aiming to make Emily & Aiden the endgame couple. The Emily & Jack plot must be dealt with first since it has been there from inception which is only fair. But having Jack force her hand, not taking Jack down the revenge path, and bringing in a character that's the female version of Jack feels like an end of the line story for the Jack character. They aren't looking to wrap this show up this season so what do you do w/Jack for season 4? Of course I could be reading this all wrong.

It's easy for me to do Monday Morning Quarterbacking, but they should have just left Amanda alive last season.  It would have been a happy ending for both Jack and Amanda and put this "Jack dilemma" to bed.  I'd love to see them find her alive, fresh out of amnesia - on a fishing boat that's been out to sea and docked in Canada. (like Jason Bourne, but with suddenly-recovered memory.) 

It would be cool, too, if she only remembered her life with Jack.  NOTHING about her craziness, juvie time or her real identiy as Emily.  She and Jack, along with baby Carl, could sail off for a delayed honeymoon and decide not to return.

I'm afraid, though, I'd have to ship pregnant Charlotte off as well.  She's a distraction filler, at most.  But I suppose if teens are watching, she has a purpose.

I think the narrowed to two is a misdirect. Inspite of all season 2's problems, Emily & Aiden as a team was not one of them no matter what you "hear" from around the web (which is such a small subset of the viewing audience).

I'm not sure what you mean, here.  Are you saying that the "narrowed to two" doesn't include Aiden as a love interest?  That it's between Daniel and Jack?  I thought I read a flat-out statement that it was between Aiden and Jack.  I could be wrong - often am.  LOL.  Daniel's just too weak a personality for Em to love.  Perhaps in the beginning, but s2 killed any hope of redemption.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top