DWTS Seventh Week Elimination SPOILERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Seventh Week Elimination SPOILERS Empty DWTS Seventh Week Elimination SPOILERS

Post by victorian3 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:50 pm

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TONIGHT'S ELIMINATION SHOW

Uh oh. I had a feeling abut this though I didn't post about it. I think that the judges did him a disservice, for now Ingo is in jeopardy as well as Jacoby. This means that either Sean or Andy will NOT be in the bottom three.
Just saw a touching story abut a ballroom dancer who lost her foot in the Boston Marathon bombing. When she gets used to her future prosthetic, she will be performing on the show.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

DWTS Seventh Week Elimination SPOILERS Empty Re: DWTS Seventh Week Elimination SPOILERS

Post by victorian3 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Sean is SAFE.
So bottom 3 are Ingo, Jacoby, and Andy.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

DWTS Seventh Week Elimination SPOILERS Empty Re: DWTS Seventh Week Elimination SPOILERS

Post by victorian3 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Jacoby is safe.

dadadadada dadadadada dadadadada dadadadada
Bye bye to Andy.

len is yelling at Carrie Ann and you clearly see hin saying something abut her "5".

Next week, after the initial rounds of dancing,each couople will be joined by a pro for a trio dance.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMustang65 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:23 pm

So sorry to see Andy go. He always made me smile. I am still mad at the judges for their lowballing him on the scores. What an insult. But his goodbye was truly touching.

LadyMustang65
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed May 01, 2013 7:18 am

When they showed the clip of the judges holding up their paddles, both men were looking at Carrie. She kind of shrugged with her 5 paddle and said, "There was a lift." Andy LIFTED Sharna? I must have missed that.

I watched The Voice and pretty much did the ffwd on this one. I stopped to watch the dance with Twitch but had to mute that blasted fiddle. Like cats fighting.

I'm wondering how these dance-offs are going to work on accumulated points? I noticed that the bonus points pushed Kellie down the leader board. I know she was safe, but I wonder if this will have any future bearing. H-m-m-m.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Wed May 01, 2013 9:54 am

singlyme wrote:When they showed the clip of the judges holding up their paddles, both men were looking at Carrie. She kind of shrugged with her 5 paddle and said, "There was a lift." Andy LIFTED Sharna? I must have missed that.

I watched The Voice and pretty much did the ffwd on this one. I stopped to watch the dance with Twitch but had to mute that blasted fiddle. Like cats fighting.

I'm wondering how these dance-offs are going to work on accumulated points? I noticed that the bonus points pushed Kellie down the leader board. I know she was safe, but I wonder if this will have any future bearing. H-m-m-m.
If ity was true that there was a lift (I didn't see it) then she would have said so during her comments. She ALWAYS likes to announce when she saw a lift. This was an after the fact comment to justify her low score.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top