Second Week Elimination--NO spoilers don't worry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second Week Elimination--NO spoilers don't worry Empty Second Week Elimination--NO spoilers don't worry

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Surprising twist at end of show. Bottom three we all pretty much surmised. Eliminated couple is...
won't tell unless someone here asks me:)

SORRY. Meant to post this in the other longer thread "Second Week". I moved it there but can't delete this thread I tried. So reply over there to make it easy Smile
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Second Week Elimination--NO spoilers don't worry Empty Re: Second Week Elimination--NO spoilers don't worry

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 pm

victorian3 wrote:Surprising twist at end of show. Bottom three we all pretty much surmised. Eliminated couple is...
won't tell unless someone here asks me:)

Just saw on ET that the Las Vegas odd makers have Lisa going home but then there is a question if Dorothy Hamil will have to quit do to her injury. Question
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Second Week Elimination--NO spoilers don't worry Empty Re: Second Week Elimination--NO spoilers don't worry

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Are you asking me to do a reveal or just telling me what you heard and I have to sit here and keep my fingers from typing the results????
BTW Did you see the dancers on my avatar (now they are gone but they were there for half an hour)
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:58 pm

victorian3 wrote:Are you asking me to do a reveal or just telling me what you heard and I have to sit here and keep my fingers from typing the results????
BTW Did you see the dancers on my avatar (now they are gone but they were there for half an hour)

I was just offering what I heard but you can tell me if you agree with the elimination without telling who got eliminated. I did see your dancers and where did they go? I liked them. Wink
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 pm

SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:Are you asking me to do a reveal or just telling me what you heard and I have to sit here and keep my fingers from typing the results????

I was just offering what I heard but you can tell me if you agree with the elimination without telling who got eliminated. I did see your dancers and where did they go? I liked them. Wink
Do I agree? Well, I guess so. Prefer to be vaugue here for your sake.
Dancers went the same way that everyone's personal photos went. (I keep hoping we'll have a" post your real photo" night). I never got to see any of the them--just pets. So I posted this for a few minutes. It was ME doing a lift with a leading Canadian ballet dancer--taken years ago.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 am

Well I guess the speculation I heard tonight on ET was more than speculation and I think Dorothy did the right thing by taking her doctor's advice and withdrawing. It's too bad for Tristan but he seemed very understanding. I was shocked that DL was not in the bottom three though.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:43 am

I was more shocked that Victor was in the bottom two, than DL being safe.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:50 am

USN wrote:I was more shocked that Victor was in the bottom two, than DL being safe.

I guess I was surprised that he was in the bottom three! But I guess a boxer wouldn't have that big of a fan base watching this kind of show, I don't know the voting or ranking whatever it is is just weird to me. Rolling Eyes
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:09 am

It is to me, too. They really need to come up with a better system. I think the only ones we should vote on are the bottom two. That way the bad dancers won't be staying around, while the good ones are sitting at home.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 am

USN wrote:It is to me, too. They really need to come up with a better system. I think the only ones we should vote on are the bottom two. That way the bad dancers won't be staying around, while the good ones are sitting at home.

Except then we would be letting the three stooges (judges) keep their favorites and that is not necessarily the best dancers either. If they don't like someone and I'm not talking about their dancing, they won't get good scores. I don't know what the answer is but I have sure seen them give higher scores to some that didn't deserve while robbing some of scores they should have gotten. I guess it is just another one of those stupid unreality reality shows and you just have to go with the flow.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by hersheys9000 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 am

I was not surprised with the 3 in jeopardy at all last night. I was not surprised DL was called safe either. DWTS you cannot win. This is not even a show of who dances best, it's who your favorite is. That's why you don't need to wait until the end of the show to vote. At 8:00 pm you start voting set it aside and enjoy the show. This show never been a best dancer show. It's funny too sometimes when judges have their own favorite, back it up with their comments etc, it sometimes backfire. You also need to consider the fan bases of the pros. Right now, the top pros with big fan bases are the best of friends - Cheryl, Derek & Mark. Derek is ABC's DWTS golden boy. He's the only one who does a routine not following the rules, been called by Len every season but still keep on doing it.
hersheys9000
hersheys9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top