Fifth Week Elimination -- SPOILER

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fifth Week Elimination -- SPOILER Empty Fifth Week Elimination -- SPOILER

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:34 pm

The place to discuss results. Feel free to discuss the elimination regardless of whether the rest of the country has yet seen the show. The word "SPOILER" in the title is there to warn away anyone who doesn't want to know the results before the show airs in all times zones.

Please DON'T discuss the results in any thread that does not have that warning in its title.

Back to top Go down

Fifth Week Elimination -- SPOILER Empty Re: Fifth Week Elimination -- SPOILER

Post by USN Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Finally!!
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Well finally! This time they got it right, I am so glad! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:12 pm

You guys just aren't going to name the departed, are you. No matter how often I tell you to have at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Did you watch it, WW?
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Widder Woman wrote:You guys just aren't going to name the departed, are you. No matter how often I tell you to have at it.

Wouldn't want to upset you WW but all you have to do is to look at who we wanted to to go and you got it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 pm

I looked it up on a news feed. D.L. and Cheryl. Good.

USN, it won't be on here for another couple of hours so no, I haven't watched it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 pm

I know, I was just wondering if you changed your mind about watching it on the live feed.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:29 pm

I didn't watch it last night, so I wasn't the least bit invested in tonight's outcome. I was, however, curious about who went home. It appears the voters made the right choice, if past weeks are to be a guide.

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Yes they did, and it was long overdue.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Okay, well since he was the obvious choice, and to give you something to contemplate, let's have you guess the dance that the judges wanted to see again. On your mark, get set, go![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] GUESS
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:46 pm

victorian3 wrote:Okay, well since he was the obvious choice, and to give you something to contemplate, let's have you guess the dance that the judges wanted to see again. On your mark, get set, go![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] GUESS

Whose this guess for? I watched the live feed so I know. It wouldn't have been my choice. No
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:53 pm

SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:Okay, well since he was the obvious choice, and to give you something to contemplate, let's have you guess the dance that the judges wanted to see again. On your mark, get set, go![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] GUESS

Whose this guess for? I watched the live feed so I know. It wouldn't have been my choice. No
It was for USN. Sorry, I should have specified. Anyone else on this thread would probably have seen the show--such as YOU:D
She was th eonly one on here when I posted that and she said that she hadn't seen the show but was trying to get someone to reveal who was voted out. She had to find out on her own. So I thre the aforementioned question to her. Don't feel badly SLA...I acknowledge you too but no question for you:lol:
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Tom announced that the wedding would be in August, but Sean is denying that...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Vic, I watched the show on the east coast live feed. It wouldn't have been my choice either.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:16 pm

This is the spoiler thread. From whom are you keeping this (encore dance) a secret, and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:20 pm

Widder Woman wrote:This is the spoiler thread. From whom are you keeping this (encore dance) a secret, and why?

Hi WW.
Look back a few posts. i said it was for usn because she was trying to get the name of the eliminated dancer as she had not yet seen the show. Since it was obvius, and she had found out on her own, I threw a bone , make that bonus question, and asked that. it was like a joking quiz. She was still online when I wrote it so I expected an immediate reply--quess. Very Happy
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:33 pm

I must not understand what everyone else thinks happens in a spoiler thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Jacoby and Karina.

USN said on the bottom of the previous page that she has seen tonight's show.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:54 am

grace8136 wrote:Tom announced that the wedding would be in August, but Sean is denying that...

I wonder what this is supposed to mean? It seemed a little strange to me. Scratch
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:05 am

SLA44 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Tom announced that the wedding would be in August, but Sean is denying that...

I wonder what this is supposed to mean? It seemed a little strange to me. Scratch

This is tricky on Wetpaint's part. They repeated what Tom said about the wedding being in August, but then used a quote from Sean from the day before. Someone pointed that out on the other board. So, Sean hasn't commented about Tom's remark yet. Maybe tomorrow. Did you hear Tom say it? Took me by surprise and he didn't seem like he was joking. Just said it matter of fact, as if we all already knew this information. Confused
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 am

grace8136 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

This is tricky on Wetpaint's part. They repeated what Tom said about the wedding being in August, but then used a quote from Sean from the day before. Someone pointed that out on the other board. So, Sean hasn't commented about Tom's remark yet. Maybe tomorrow. Did you hear Tom say it? Took me by surprise and he didn't seem like he was joking. Just said it matter of fact, as if we all already knew this information. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes I did hear Tom say that and was wondering what in the heck? I thought that was as strange as the article. Maybe it is just my night to be confused. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:40 am

SLA44 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

This is tricky on Wetpaint's part. They repeated what Tom said about the wedding being in August, but then used a quote from Sean from the day before. Someone pointed that out on the other board. So, Sean hasn't commented about Tom's remark yet. Maybe tomorrow. Did you hear Tom say it? Took me by surprise and he didn't seem like he was joking. Just said it matter of fact, as if we all already knew this information. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes I did hear Tom say that and was wondering what in the heck? I thought that was as strange as the article. Maybe it is just my night to be confused. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sean looked stunned, but I couldn't read if he was stunned like "why are you announcing this?" or "what are you talking about?" and Peta looked over and laughed at Sean. The whole thing was crazy strange! Dizzy
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:51 am

grace8136 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Sean looked stunned, but I couldn't read if he was stunned like "why are you announcing this?" or "what are you talking about?" and Peta looked over and laughed at Sean. The whole thing was crazy strange! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree the whole thing was crazy strange! Question
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 am

victorian3 wrote:
Widder Woman wrote:This is the spoiler thread. From whom are you keeping this (encore dance) a secret, and why?

Hi WW.
Look back a few posts. i said it was for usn because she was trying to get the name of the eliminated dancer as she had not yet seen the show. Since it was obvius, and she had found out on her own, I threw a bone , make that bonus question, and asked that. it was like a joking quiz. She was still online when I wrote it so I expected an immediate reply--quess. Very Happy
WW, I must apologize for my error. it was not USN I posted that question for...it was for YOU!!! It was late, I was tired, and somehow got mixed up. It had seemed as if you were trying to find ut who was eliminated since you hadn't seen the show. You came on the spoiler thread to find out because that is what a spoiler thread does -SPOIL the results for those who hadn't seen the show. Yes, you DO know what a spoiler thread is. Sorry for the confusion. AND the bonus question therefore was for you and not for uSN who HAD seen the show (again, sorry for my error).
Are we still friends?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top