Survivor 32 The Castaways of Kaoh Rong

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor 32 The Castaways of Kaoh Rong - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor 32 The Castaways of Kaoh Rong

Post by Zinartwo Wed May 04, 2016 8:17 am

Lesallee wrote:Glad you mentioned about Scot leaving with the idol, beardie. I hadn't thought of it, I guess, but yeah, Big Mouth Jason is suddenly brought down to earth. Too funny.
I was just wondering if someone who is voted out is allowed to give his/her idol to someone still on the show. Then again, that could make the person who has the idol a target for others.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Survivor 32 The Castaways of Kaoh Rong - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor 32 The Castaways of Kaoh Rong

Post by Zinartwo Wed May 04, 2016 8:19 am

I forgot to add that I hope Aubrey wins. She is very clever and I like her. She doesn't come off as an arrogant snake like some of the others do. At first I liked Julia until she was shown licking her lips thinking about killing and eating the chicken. That turned me off.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed May 04, 2016 11:21 am

Looking forward to tonight and what will go down next. This season has turned into a pleasant surprise for me; I came into it with low expectations because of last seasons excellence. I thought Kaoh Rong couldn't compete but man, I was wrong and I am thoroughly hooked.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat May 07, 2016 9:17 pm

I figured it would probably be Kyle Jason going home this week. So glad it was. Now him an Scot can sit at the jury house and whine about how pissed they are.

I'm thinking now that if they don't get rid of Michelle that she could possibly be in the running to win along with Aubrey. I think Tai has developed a few enemies that maybe he wouldn't win as easily. Joe is only still there due to Aubrey so I don't think he has much of a chance. Not sure about Cydney. I just don't like her because of her attitude int he beginning.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon May 09, 2016 4:42 pm

I won't miss Jason for a moment; he's not the most fetching personality by any means. But Tai confuses me, he jumps this way and then that way at the blink of an eye.  If he goes to the final I simply don't know how the jury will react. He could easily win as could Aubrey and yes, Michelle has a shot. I don't think Cydney will and Joe won't, he's done nothing.  This is a hard season to predict.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Tue May 10, 2016 10:48 am

I don't think Tai has a chance of winning.  I think it is between Aubrey and Michelle.  Aubrey would be smart to bring Joe to the end.  It will show she is loyal but it also gives her the edge on the votes.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu May 12, 2016 10:56 am

Sorry about poor Joe's health issues. His fellow castaways seemed very sincere bidding him farewell and concerned for him.

The finale is shaping up to be quite interesting. Will Tai make it to the final? I suspect he will and I think Aubrey will be there too. The third finalist is very hard to call and of course, totally dependent on the last IC. I guess in reality everything depends on the outcome of that last IC. 

Although I have a preference for Aubrey I can live with any of the last four winning. I usually don't feel that way.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 12, 2016 5:50 pm

Darn  I missed the show last night - did they say what was wrong with Joe?  I don't think he really made any enemies on the show.  I don't know why Jason wanted to eliminate him last week - he sure wasn't any threats in the challenges.

I would prefer to see Aubrey or Michelle win over the other two.  I just have not be a Tai fan from the beginning so I would not like to see him win and have not warmed up to Cydney either.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu May 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Joe won the reward challenge and pigged out on steak kabobs.  Eating so much food reacted badly with him and he had trouble with all bodily functions.  The doctor was afraid of kidney damage if he stayed on.

Whenever they go on rewards, I always wonder why they eat so much and drink alcohol when their bodies aren't used to it.  I'm always waiting for something like this to go wrong.

I'm really rooting for Aubrey now.  She has a good closing argument that she lost two close allies and made it to the end.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 13, 2016 1:34 am

Thank you for the info beardiedawg - so Joe finally wins a reward and it turned out to be the wrong thing for him to do.  That's too bad for him and I hope he is going to be okay and didn't have any permanent damage as a result of it.

I am fine with Aubrey winning or Michelle but not to fond of the idea of either one of the other two winning. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri May 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Something bothered me when watching Joe and Cydney during the reward. I assumed Joe was just starving and that was why he pigged out like he did and he said he doesn't usually eat much meat. It showed Cydney questioning why Joe would eat all that meat and she specifically said that she knew it was going to cause Joe problems later. I don't know about anyone else but I would have come right out and suggest to Joe to slow down because not everyone knows that could happen. I just think that if you are a truly good person that you would inform someone of that and not let them go through that, regardless of whether you are in a competition with them or not. It's just the right thing to do. I didn't like Cydney from the start because of how she treated that girl that was on her original team.

I'm thinking that Aubrey is going to stick with Tye now that Joe is gone. She knows she has a good chance of beating him. She can probably talk Tye into getting rid of Cydney which is where she seems to be leaning.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat May 14, 2016 11:41 am

I think the F3 will be Aubrey, Tai and Michelle. I suspect those three will be more than happy to see Cydney go. While I would like to see Aubrey win, you can't discount Tai's chances. the jury just might find him more appealing than Aubrey or Michelle.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Sun May 15, 2016 9:24 am

rkc1960 wrote:Something bothered me when watching Joe and Cydney during the reward. I assumed Joe was just starving and that was why he pigged out like he did and he said he doesn't usually eat much meat. It showed Cydney questioning why Joe would eat all that meat and she specifically said that she knew it was going to cause Joe problems later. I don't know about anyone else but I would have come right out and suggest to Joe to slow down because not everyone knows that could happen. I just think that if you are a truly good person that you would inform someone of that and not let them go through that, regardless of whether you are in a competition with them or not. It's just the right thing to do. I didn't like Cydney from the start because of how she treated that girl that was on her original team.

I'm thinking that Aubrey is going to stick with Tye now that Joe is gone. She knows she has a good chance of beating him. She can probably talk Tye into getting rid of Cydney which is where she seems to be leaning.
I was thinking the same thing about how Cydney expected Joe to become ill and that she didn't warn him to not eat so much. I agree that she should have said something to him but she was totally selfish about it. 

I'd love for Aubrey to win. She deserves to win more than anyone else.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu May 19, 2016 11:07 am

Surprise, to me anyway. Michelle wins! I didn't call that but hey, that's why I love Survivor. You just never know what will transpire next. And 50 thou for Tai and 50 thou for his favourite animal charity. Wonderful.

This was a good season and seasons like this shows why I remain a Survivor fan. Somehow they keep it fresh and include many of the traditional Survivor hallmarks. I am already looking forward to the upcoming fall season!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 19, 2016 11:27 am

I wonder who that was that gave Tai the 50k for himself and 50k for his favorite animal charity.  I liked Tai better last night so glad he got something.  Too bad that Aubrey didn't get anything at all for coming in 2nd but I guess that is the breaks.  I didn't mind Michelle winning and it looked like it was close between her and Aubrey,   I was glad to see Joe looking well.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu May 19, 2016 11:57 am

I was also surprised to see Michele win.  It seemed like the jury wasn't addressing her as much at  tribal council.  I had thought that Aubry was a clear winner. 

The person who gave Tai the money was Sia (???).  She's a singer. 

I really expected the chicken to be brought back to the states.  I can't imagine it did well in the wild without Tai taking care of it.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 19, 2016 12:01 pm

LOL!  I kept waiting for them to bring out the chicken for Tai as well.  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu May 19, 2016 7:49 pm

I had a feeling as soon as Michelle won the challenge that she would end up winning. I'm okay with her winning but still thought it should be Aubrey.

How about that new twist? The first time a jury member was voted out. Neil certainly got his shot in at Michelle before he left. I found it interesting that Cydney seemed upset that Aubrey wrote her name down at tribal counsel especially when she wrote Aubrey's name down. The irony.

And what was up with Kyle Jason's outfit at the reunion? Weird.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Fri May 20, 2016 7:39 am

I had also thought that Tai would take Mark back with him to the U.S. I saw on "Entertainment Tonight" that Tai was saying how he didn't feel right leaving Mark. Then Jeff told Tai that he would make sure that Mark was taken care of. I assume Mark was taken to some sort of "safe place" for chickens.

I thought for sure that Aubry would win. She played a great game the entire time. I didn't think that Michelle did much until the end.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Mon May 23, 2016 2:26 pm

Does anyone have an opinion as to why Michelle won instead of Aubrey? I have nothing against Michelle but I thought that Aubrey did more to deserve the money.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 23, 2016 2:52 pm

I don't know why Michelle won over Aubrey but there must have been some alliances going on with Michelle and maybe some things Michelle was doing that the viewers were not privy to.  I didn't really have any problem with Michelle winning - either one of them was fine with me.  I will have to admit that Aubrey's crying all the time early on was a turn off to me but she did get over it and she worked hard to get to the finals.  I think Michelle winning the last challenge may also have made a difference in her winning over Aubrey.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Mon May 23, 2016 6:38 pm

SLA44 wrote:I don't know why Michelle won over Aubrey but there must have been some alliances going on with Michelle and maybe some things Michelle was doing that the viewers were not privy to.  I didn't really have any problem with Michelle winning - either one of them was fine with me.  I will have to admit that Aubrey's crying all the time early on was a turn off to me but she did get over it and she worked hard to get to the finals.  I think Michelle winning the last challenge may also have made a difference in her winning over Aubrey.

You are probably correct. When Michelle won the last challenge, that may have swayed some jurors. I guess that we only see what the producers want us to see. So maybe there was more going on than the audience was let in on.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Mon May 23, 2016 6:41 pm

I made a mistake SLA. I didn't know where to print my response. This box wasn't on here and now it looks like it's part of what you said. I don't know how to move it! Sorry! I'll just repeat that I wrote, You are probably correct. When Michelle won the last challenge, that may have swayed some jurors. I guess that we only see what the producers want us to see. So maybe there was more going on than the audience was let in on. Smile

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Zinartwo wrote:I made a mistake SLA. I didn't know where to print my response. This box wasn't on here and now it looks like it's part of what you said. I don't know how to move it! Sorry! I'll just repeat that I wrote, You are probably correct. When Michelle won the last challenge, that may have swayed some jurors. I guess that we only see what the producers want us to see. So maybe there was more going on than the audience was let in on. Smile
No problem I saw your response in with my post.  I know from watching too many Reality shows that a lot of the time what we see is not really what is going on in the show - too much editing and so we see what they want us to see and they like to lead us astray.  I know that is the case on the Bachelor Franchise and I suspect there is some funny editing going on with DWTS as well.  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Sat May 28, 2016 7:33 am

Thanks SLA. I guess you are correct about the editing. Many people who have been on these shows have said that there is a lot of "editing" to make it look a certain way. Smile

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top