Survivor 32 The Castaways of Kaoh Rong

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor 32 The Castaways of Kaoh Rong - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor 32 The Castaways of Kaoh Rong

Post by rkc1960 Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:43 pm

I'm sorry, what's TAR?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Survivor 32 The Castaways of Kaoh Rong - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor 32 The Castaways of Kaoh Rong

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:28 pm

rkc1960 wrote:I'm sorry, what's TAR?
The Amazing Race
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:31 pm

Lesallee wrote:I guess the right one got the boot last night. Peter was about as popular as a rash with his tribe mates. I sort of like Julia, the little I've seen of her, and I would like to get to know her better.

At first I thought Debbie was so wacko that she should be gone but I've changed my mind. Oh, I still think she's wacko but she's such an egomaniac that she is vastly entertaining. When she announced she had been a model I could only laugh.
Arrogance is not popular with most people and he was certainly arrogant - it was written all over his face. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:30 pm

I don't know if I had noticed it before but when the tribes have been going in for challenges, it looks like they are carrying their big water cans.  I'm thinking with the heat and dehydration, they are not making them have to boil all their water.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:57 am

I don't like Scott at all! He is an arrogant overbearing oaf and I hope they can get him gone soon.

Debbie remains as weird as ever but she's entertaining in her weirdness. Her name is being bandied about so she may be gone soon. 

Oddly, I still don't have a clear favourite (I usually do by this point). I don't mind Tai but he's pretty flaky and turns me off frequently. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:15 pm

I don't have a clear favorite either yet but I am going to be paying more attention to Joe ~ there's something about him that interests me and I hope it's more than his past profession.  I'm still trying to figure out Nick.

Aubry was really starting to irritate me last night I hope she can get over that darn crying!

I think Tai is just plain weird and could only take him in very small doses.  I don't care for Kyle either and maybe most of that is his general appearance but he is just a turnoff to me.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Something really irritated me this week. Here this doctor is checking out Tai, Scot, Aubry, and Neal to make sure those spots on them were okay and what were a couple of the others thinking? Oh, great! If these things are life/health threatening and the doctor takes them out of the game then there goes my chance to win! WHAT?! Seriously? I don't know if any of the others were thinking it but they did show Debbie and Aubry saying it. I just added them to my list of Scot, Cydney, and Kyle of ones that I really don't want to see win! What is up with this season? Usually I have a favorite but since Caleb left I don't seem to give a crap who wins....just certain ones I REALLY don't want to win. 

It was a shame that Neal got taken out against his will. Not that I cared whether he won or not but just that he couldn't help what happened. Maybe they'll let him come back along with Caleb. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:51 pm

I actually think it was pretty funny that Nick got blindsided this week. These guys are getting way too cocky and I'm glad the other girls went along with it even thought it looks like their fear of being retaliated against will end up happening as per the preview of next week.

Kyle and Scot look as if they are going to try to take away tools, supplies, and their help with anything in camp due to them being pissed off that Nick was sent home and not Debbie or Aubrey. They remind me of two three year olds that didn't get what they want so they are taking their toys and not sharing with the other kids. What a couple of big babies. I'm hoping this makes everyone want to turn on them and send them both packing. I am really hoping that Kyle and Scot don't end up convincing Tai to use his idol with Kyle's and doing some sort of upset.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:51 am

I'm really disappointed in Tai.  I didn't dislike him in the past as much as the other two.  Now I dislike him even more.  I expected it from the others but not him.  Except for the fact that he has both idols now, I was hoping that Scot and Jason would be selfish enough not to use the idols on him and Tai would get voted out.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:04 am

Those arrogant, conniving males! Grr! All three of them, including Tai who has become a snivelling little weasel. Don't know how they can get them out with Julia now in collusion with them but oh, I hope they go. 

I'm not enamoured of Sydney but for right now, if the ladies hope to accomplish anything they need her. In spite of Debbie being a wing nut she was correct that they needed to work on flushing out the idols and greasing the exit path for Scott, Jason and Tai. It will be more difficult now with Debbie gone.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:09 pm

I was okay with Tai until last night. I am so disappointed in him. I'm not surprised at Kyle and Scot acting like a couple of big babies. They were just awful. I was hoping that Tai wouldn't get involved with their antics. At least when those two idiots doused the fire they did it right in front of their faces and owned up to it. I was really surprised that Tai not only did it but let them believe he had nothing to do with it. Scot and Kyle CAN NOT WIN! They forget that even if you make it to the end you have to get peoples votes to win. They made an enemy of many that are left.

I think they mainly wanted Debbie gone because she just was annoying and wanted to always call the shots. It didn't help that Debbie couldn't see through Julia. I don't like people that play both sides. Stick to a side and be loyal. She might think she is being smart by doing it but she just made an enemy of many.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:28 pm

I'm not sure if Scott and Jason want to win anymore.  I think they just want to make everyone's life miserable and get as many voted off as possible.  They have to realize once they use the idols, unless they are rehidden and they find them again, they will be next to go.  Tai just seems to be too stupid to realize no one will vote for him.  Of course he is playing innocent at the moment so one of them has to realize he also is being a jerk.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:54 pm

I was kind of surprised that Kyle and Scot gave Tai the other half of the super idol instead of talking him into giving it to Kyle who had the other half. I don't know if Tai will be able to be talked into using it against Scot or Kyle as it shows in the previews. I think at this point that Tai knows Scot or Kyle can't win so he is sticking with them for jury votes. Julia may be doing the same thing but playing both sides for too long will come back to bite her in the ass. At this point with who is left I would rather see Joe win. At least he seems loyal.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:04 pm

Pure, unadulterated joy seeing Scot blindsided so beautifully! Aubrey is really growing on me and I wouldn't be adverse to an Aubrey win. I'm disappointed in Julia, she thinks she's playing a great game but she's not. Tai sort of redeemed himself this week.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:44 pm

Aubrey is also growing on me.  Even with her whining earlier, she had been playing.  I'm glad the others finally gave her credit for playing well.  If that is why they want to vote her out, at least it is for the right reason and not just spite.

Tai also redeemed himself a bit for me but now I'm not sure how far he will go.  I guess Scott and Jason will never vote for him so you can count on getting their votes.  I had read the Jeff P. article on yahoo today and I wasn't even thinking that Scott left with the idol so that means Jason is SOL.  Oh, well....
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:51 pm

Glad you mentioned about Scot leaving with the idol, beardie. I hadn't thought of it, I guess, but yeah, Big Mouth Jason is suddenly brought down to earth. Too funny.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:58 pm

Lesallee wrote:Glad you mentioned about Scot leaving with the idol, beardie. I hadn't thought of it, I guess, but yeah, Big Mouth Jason is suddenly brought down to earth. Too funny.
LOL!   I'm hoping that Jason goes next week.  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:51 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed watching that tribal counsel this week. The look on Scott and Kyle's faces when they realized after all the boasting that Scot was getting blindsided. Priceless! Kyle now has no idol to save himself. My, how the "mighty" have fallen!

I can't believe that in the previews it still shows Julia trying to side with Kyle. They don't have an idol or the numbers. She might be able to talk Michelle into going with them but I can't imagine them getting any of the others. Time to cut Kyle and then Julia.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:20 pm

It is Kyle Jason that I hope gets eliminated next week.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:06 am

I am really enjoying this too. I was so happy when Scott was booted out of there. He deserved it. I like Tai but I really like Aubrey. I hope she wins. She deserves it.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:58 pm

After Caleb left it took me a while to warm up to anyone else. I started liking Tai until he doused the fire and didn't even own up to it. Don't know if I can warm back up to him even though he played such a hand in Scot's demise. Aubrey is starting to pull ahead as my favorite to win this.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:47 pm

Goodbye to Julia. Thinking about it she was probably a better choice to boot out than Jason. To me she is playing both sides against the middle and was completely untrustworthy in spite of people like Michelle claiming to trust her totally. Mind you, trustworthiness isn't a common characteristic on Survivor. And probably not a desirable one. But Julia seemed to think gameplay meant learning one sides plans and running swiftly to tell the other side.  

Still pulling for Aubrey to be the ultimate winner. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:47 pm

I guess I'm not surprised it was Julia but I was kind of thinking they would go for Tai so he would have to use one of his immunity idols.  Maybe Julia learned that gameplay wasn't playing both sides.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:41 pm

I'm liking that they are now picking off each of that devious alliance one by one. I am okay that it was Julia this week and now Kyle/Jason knows his days are numbered. I find it interesting that Julia was acting like a brat in the beginning of this weeks episode because she wasn't let in on the vote change for the last tribal counsel. Well...duh! Does she really think that no one realizes she is playing both sides? She is playing this game really stupid. I guess she is too young to know how to really do it right. 

I think it's actually the smart thing to do to pick that alliance off first and use Tai and his idols to their advantage. Once they are gone then they can blindside Tai. As long as they have the numbers they can have him play his idols until they are gone and then oust him. 

I'm thinking it just may be Aubrey, Cyndey, and Michelle in the final three. They already know they have to get rid of Tai and everyone already thinks that Joe is Aubrey's lap dog and he can't win challenges to save himself. I'm hoping it will be Aubrey that wins but we'll see what happens. The previews for next week look like there is trouble brewing among the ranks. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:26 pm

I think they would be smart to bring Joe to the final with them.  I'm not sure what he could tell the jury to get the votes.  I've done great in challenges, nope.  I've been the main person getting people not in my alliance voted off, nope.  I'm disappointed in him.  I'd like to see him make some sort of move in the game, although I guess he thinks it will be him, Aubrey and Cydney in the final so there would be no reason to.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top