Season 21 - Week 4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 21 - Week 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 21 - Week 4

Post by LadyMustang65 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Oh my goodness.  I had not heard anything about that.  How awful!  I hope Alek considers talking to someone about all this.  That's an awful lot to process.  I can't believe this guy takes on terrorists in a foreign country and survives only to come home and go through something like this.  We really are a sick country, I'm afraid.  This is just terrible.  Prayers for all involved.

LadyMustang65
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:30 pm

LM I added a link to another news report from FOX that gives more detail about the stabbing and it is truly a very sick country that we are living in.  He was stabbed 4 times in the chest and it is believed 6 others were involved and that he was held down by some of them while he was being stabbed.  He was going to the aid of a woman that was being harassed by the group of men.  The only good news is that he is now listed in stable condition and expected to recover.   Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMustang65 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Good grief.  Seriously, what is this world coming to?  I can easily believe this version of events because it really is not uncommon any more.  Too many men feel that they are entitled to women's bodies.  A woman who turns a guy down risks being assaulted.  A guy who comes to her aid risks being assaulted.  Ugh.  I'm glad to hear that he's in stable condition now and expected to recover.  Still sucks that it happened in the first place.  Sure hope they catch the guy or guys responsible.  Lock 'em up and throw away the key.  < sigh >

LadyMustang65
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top