The Team Slayes Thread - Hayes and Emma

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Team Slayes Thread - Hayes and Emma - Page 2 Empty Re: The Team Slayes Thread - Hayes and Emma

Post by luvthepros Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:40 pm

I enjoyed everything about the contemporary and Hayes was exceptional giving he has not ever danced before. I really like this kid! His lifts were so solid.....just like an adult would perform them. Emma did really well with the choreography. Really like this team.

I'm not happy at all Hayes has Allison in the switch up week. Feel sorry for him actually. I hope her frenetic style doesn't throw Hayes for a loop.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

The Team Slayes Thread - Hayes and Emma - Page 2 Empty Re: The Team Slayes Thread - Hayes and Emma

Post by Psychee22 Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:52 pm

luvthepros wrote:I enjoyed everything about the contemporary and Hayes was exceptional giving he has not ever danced before. I really like this kid! His lifts were so solid.....just like an adult would perform them. Emma did really well with the choreography. Really like this team.

I'm not happy at all Hayes has Allison in the switch up week. Feel sorry for him actually. I hope her frenetic style doesn't throw Hayes for a loop.

I'm not thrilled about Hayes getting Allison, either.  I think her goofiness might undermine his self-discipline as he's a class clown under those beautiful extended lines.  But maybe they will get a slow dance and things will work out for him.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Dance too frenetic, as usual with Allison.  But he was wearing normal ballroom shoes tonight!
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:41 pm

I like Hayes past three dances, but his V. Waltz is too hectic.  Lots of running around and it lacks the fluidity of a V. Waltz.
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:15 pm

I just finished watching AfterBuzz TV for Switch Up Week and was reading the comments on the page. Someone posted that Hayes may have had a bad week (with Allison) because his dog was about to die and his brother was suspended from college. For a 15 year old, that's quite a bit to have to deal with along with preparing for showtime.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:24 pm

luvthepros wrote:I just finished watching AfterBuzz TV for Switch Up Week and was reading the comments on the page. Someone posted that Hayes may have had a bad week (with Allison) because his dog was about to die and his brother was suspended from college. For a 15 year old, that's quite a bit to have to deal with along with preparing for showtime.
Aw, poor kid. And then to have to perform with a new and unfamiliar partner like frenetic Allison! How much better things would have been with Emma. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:45 pm

"Slay" this dance Team Slayes! No pressure - performing in front of Olivia Newton John.  Ha! 

Looking forward to this.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Hayes's jazz was fun to watch, but I felt a little underwhelmed because I think he is capable of so much more.  It felt like there could have been more content in the dance.
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:22 pm

I loved it! Grease is an all time favourite for me and Hayes and Emma did not disappoint as Danny and Sandy. Phooey on the judges and their piddly 8s, it was 10s for me!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:34 pm

I loved it!!!   Hayes was so good!! Best dance so far for him imo!!! Applause

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:32 pm

May I say, I loved this teen age werewolf and his wonderful partner. Please, please let them stay.

The way Emma teaches Hayes just blows me away. She rarely makes a wrong move and he trusts her implicitly.

CarrieAnn I'm about done with you!

An aside: Carlos just enthusiastically cheers and applauds for everyone. Good on you Carlos!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Goodbye to sweetheart Hayes. I'm sad.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:09 pm

I gave Hayes all my votes last week and I'm sad I didn't save him from elimination. He's a cute kid and he did very well in this competition. He was awesome in the team dance tonight. Will miss him.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Awwww, it's Hayes?  It seemed like he was starting to plateau a bit, but I was hoping he would stick around a little longer.  He should be proud of what he accomplished, and he is now Emma's second longest celebrity partner!  

Darn
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:28 pm

I totally agree....he was really  giving us everything he had these last two weeks!!!  Nice job Hayes on that lift with Emma in the Team dance Applause

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:11 pm

One of my friends granddaughter went to his concert and got a picture with him!!!! Tooooo cute!! Hayes really improved!! Our lovely Emma did such an amazing job with him Applause

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:24 pm

kincaid53 wrote:One of my friends granddaughter went to his concert and got a picture with him!!!! Tooooo cute!! Hayes really improved!! Our lovely Emma did such an amazing job with him :applause1:
Concert? Why kind of concert? I thought Hayes is a vine star.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top