Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK! You are NO BETTER than Samantha!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK!  You are NO BETTER than Samantha! - Page 2 Empty Re: Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK! You are NO BETTER than Samantha!

Post by Regina Phalange Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:37 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:AMBER has DAN!  DUH DUMMY!  So you wanted to steal him from her like Samantha stole your make-believe BOYFRIEND, huh?!?!  It didn't work did it?!?!  You need to be slapped for being such a MORONIC HYPOCRITE!  You are the WORSE mother of all!  Instead of BOO HOO'ing for a man you should have been boo hoo'ing for your child in hopes that she doesn't turn out as pathetic as Y-O-U!  If you were missing her as much as you claim to be instead of being on TV to find a MAN you would have bowed out gracefully and returned home.  But OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO that wasn't going to happen!  Damn shame you don't miss her as much as you miss a man!  Juelia's Choices ----> Man VS HER Child?  I already know who she chooses.  The evidence is quite obvious, overwhelmingly clear!
Wow, you have some incredibly strong feelings about this.  Calling her the "worse" mother of all seems a bit extreme, don't you think?
And "WoW" back acha. I can have whatever feelings I so choose to have.  "Don't you think"?  You have your thoughts & opinions and I have mine.  Bring on the criticism, but you better believe there will be a boomerang effect.  So WoW that!  TV vs missing your Child (Yeah Right)  ------> "JUELIA aka WORSE MOTHER!"
You get awfully worked up.

By the way, it's "You are the worst mother of all", not "worse".
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK!  You are NO BETTER than Samantha! - Page 2 Empty Re: Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK! You are NO BETTER than Samantha!

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Regina Phalange wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:AMBER has DAN!  DUH DUMMY!  So you wanted to steal him from her like Samantha stole your make-believe BOYFRIEND, huh?!?!  It didn't work did it?!?!  You need to be slapped for being such a MORONIC HYPOCRITE!  You are the WORSE mother of all!  Instead of BOO HOO'ing for a man you should have been boo hoo'ing for your child in hopes that she doesn't turn out as pathetic as Y-O-U!  If you were missing her as much as you claim to be instead of being on TV to find a MAN you would have bowed out gracefully and returned home.  But OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO that wasn't going to happen!  Damn shame you don't miss her as much as you miss a man!  Juelia's Choices ----> Man VS HER Child?  I already know who she chooses.  The evidence is quite obvious, overwhelmingly clear!
Wow, you have some incredibly strong feelings about this.  Calling her the "worse" mother of all seems a bit extreme, don't you think?
And "WoW" back acha. I can have whatever feelings I so choose to have.  "Don't you think"?  You have your thoughts & opinions and I have mine.  Bring on the criticism, but you better believe there will be a boomerang effect.  So WoW that!  TV vs missing your Child (Yeah Right)  ------> "JUELIA aka WORSE MOTHER!"

And BTW you can kiss my pretty @**! And you are probably the WORSE mommy.  Worst that!  LMAO @ this wanna be perfect nothing.

OH P.S.  You are in support of the WORSE mother, because, no doubt, you are just like her.  Figures......

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:24 pm

You have a good night, dear.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Regina Phalange wrote:You have a good night, dear.
I always do Darlin'.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:58 am

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:

And BTW you can kiss my pretty @**! And you are probably the WORSE mommy.  Worst that!  LMAO @ this wanna be perfect nothing.

OH P.S.  You are in support of the WORSE mother, because, no doubt, you are just like her.  Figures......
This has gone beyond discussing the show.  Please refrain from attacking another poster.  A general message board rule is "Attack the idea, not the poster (who posted the idea)".  Please review board rules.  Thank you.

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:28 am

I apologize for my involvement in this conversation.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:16 am

AGnawKneeMoose wrote:I don't think anyone minds thoughts and opinions, but my general take is that when someone is busting out the CAPs and name calling, there's not going to be much in the way of rational discourse.  It's not good to keep that kind of venom bottled up either though, so froth on.  As a child, I know I must have been permanently damaged when my mother stepped out of eyesight... and that happened on multiple occasions, so shame on her.  Actually, I need to go make a phone call.
Yes! What a terrible mom you are to make a phone call or go shopping or go to work! How dare you leave your child? Julia has got to be "the worst mother ever", along with all of those other moms and dads who choose to be on this show! Let's not limit it to Julia! She's one of a bunch of people who have children at home.   Mad Crying Hissy fit

Julia made a mistake choosing Joe over Mikey. She learned her lesson and wanted to try again by being with Mikey. We all make mistakes and she saw an opportunity to correct hers. Nothing wrong with that. I see no reason to be harsh against Julia when she is trying to make good decisions.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:07 pm

Bach98133 wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:

This has gone beyond discussing the show.  Please refrain from attacking another poster.  A general message board rule is "Attack the idea, not the poster (who posted the idea)".  Please review board rules.  Thank you.
I am just not seeing this!  You have some nerve!  Well BAN ME THAN!  You address me, but not the hypocrite aka REGINA PHALANGE aka THE "WORSE" MOTHER EVER that went crying to you when she attacked me first!  No worries.  Won't hurt my feelings in the least.  There are OTHER message boards!  LMAOOOOOO

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:03 am

Dear 1MilitaryWifey

Your personal attacks upon a fellow board member were not reported by them.
Several of our Moderators saw your posts. We had a private discussion as to what to do. Bach decided he would publicly post his very gentle comment that reminds everyone of one of our board rules.

You are not being banned. This is merely a warning to be respectful of other posters.
Basically you have two choices. 1. to be a bit nicer in your comments to other board members.. 2. if that is too hard for you to do you are free to leave this board.

If you continue to personally attack other board members you will receive ONE more warning. A third time will result in a permanent ban from this board.

You are welcome here as long as the board rules are kept. We have very few rules.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:40 am

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Bach98133 wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:

I am just not seeing this!  You have some nerve!  Well BAN ME THAN!  You address me, but not the hypocrite aka REGINA PHALANGE aka THE "WORSE" MOTHER EVER that went crying to you when she attacked me first!  No worries.  Won't hurt my feelings in the least.  There are OTHER message boards!  LMAOOOOOO
Though Regina pointed out you had strong feelings about this - which is a fact - she did not say you should not have strong feelings about this.  She was talking about your Juelia is the worst mother comment and not attacking you as a person.  You could have just said yeah I do have very strong feelings about this and I do think Juelia is the worst mother ever instead of interpreting Regina's comment as a personal attack or criticism (which it wasn't).  So I don't see Regina attacked you first.  

You can always attack an idea on a message board, but not the poster.  Because thoughts  person.  We can't change who we are, such as our DNA or personality, but we can change our thoughts.  We can believe in anything at any given time, but we are not our thoughts.

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Wow! I originally came on this board because of a mass banning from another board! That one particular poster reminded me of everyone who stayed on that board!  I read them ,didn't even blink because they all did just that,attacked the poster ,an everyday occurrence .We all did manage to put together another board ,thanks to Bach's help! I knew instinctively I wanted to stay on here also because of the kindness shown on this board! I just want to say you handled that situation beautifully! Im not trying to be someone who kisses up,but I felt it needed to be said that this is why this board is what it is!If people can point out the negative ,I'm a firm believer in pointing out the positive!  Great job! Soapbox Whew
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by jazztoday Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:25 pm

dori1333 wrote:Wow! I originally came on this board because of a mass banning from another board! That one particular poster reminded me of everyone who stayed on that board!  I read them ,didn't even blink because they all did just that,attacked the poster ,an everyday occurrence .We all did manage to put together another board ,thanks to Bach's help! I knew instinctively I wanted to stay on here also because of the kindness shown on this board! I just want to say you handled that situation beautifully! Im not trying to be someone who kisses up,but I felt it needed to be said that this is why this board is what it is!If people can point out the negative ,I'm a firm believer in pointing out the positive!  Great job! Soapbox Whew

I like the professionalism of the managers of this board. I saw the warning they gave and it was very courteous as opposed to the ABC board. The ABC board monitors just blatantly removed someone with no warning, no chance to explain; just pow and you were gone. If you tried to defend yourself in a Post, you were gone and the bullies remained. This is a more professional board.

jazztoday

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:59 pm

I agree Jazztoday. Between the Abc board and Steve,then we went to the refugee board and ,believe it or not,it was worse if its even possible!Thats why it was important to me to post this! Thank you for replying!
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Jazz and Dori - I gave you each a + because I agree with both of you.
This board is very nice!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:07 pm

Starz wrote:Jazz and Dori - I gave you each a + because I agree with both of you.
This board is very nice!

Take a bow Smile
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:30 am

Permit me to say thank you on behalf of all the admins and mods on this board.  We try very hard to keep this a nice place and can only do so through the understanding and cooperation of all of our members. 

So far so good and hope it will remain that way.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by jazztoday Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:24 am

Starz wrote:Jazz and Dori - I gave you each a + because I agree with both of you.
This board is very nice!

Absolutely Starz and Dori: Bach98133 is awesome and very professional. I love the management of this board. Plus, he seems to be a very kind person (if he is actually a 'he' and I think he is Giggle ).

Last edited by jazztoday on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

jazztoday

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:36 pm

newto wrote:Permit me to say thank you on behalf of all the admins and mods on this board.  We try very hard to keep this a nice place and can only do so through the understanding and cooperation of all of our members. 

So far so good and hope it will remain that way.  Very Happy
Applause

Bach, Newto, and anyone else that is an administrator on this board...I personally want to thank you for keeping it nice here. That is why I left the ABC board ages ago and didn't take to other boards either. I like peace even when debating. Not into drama which is why I'm mystified that I still watch these crazy shows. lol
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:49 am

You're welcome, RKC.  You are one of the reasons why this board is such a special place.  Flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:57 pm

newto wrote:You're welcome, RKC.  You are one of the reasons why this board is such a special place.  Flowers
Awww...you almost made me tear up. I think you're pretty darn special yourself....  Hugs
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Well, then I guess we should set up a mutual admiration society.  High five

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top