Juelia should have taken notes from Ashley S.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juelia should have taken notes from Ashley S. Empty Juelia should have taken notes from Ashley S.

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Ashley S. may be a little silly, but definitely not as crazy as all thought.  She at least knew when to fold them, like Kenny Rogers suggested.  I have lots of respect for Ashley S. , but NONE for Mommy Juelia who apparently looks for love in all the wrong places NOR does she take or get any hints.  Plain Pitiful!

Does anyone know if Juelia's BEST FRIEND Samantha knew about her LOVE for Joe?

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Juelia should have taken notes from Ashley S. Empty Re: Juelia should have taken notes from Ashley S.

Post by singlyme Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:08 am

Given Dan's concerns about her "showing her crazy side," Ashley S. may be a little off.  The promos appear to show him advancing on newcomer Megan.  Looks like he's going from crazy to ditz.

We can only hope Juelia's talk with Samantha gives us some satisfying results.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Juelia should have taken notes from Ashley S. Empty Re: Juelia should have taken notes from Ashley S.

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:24 pm

singlyme wrote:Given Dan's concerns about her "showing her crazy side," Ashley S. may be a little off.  The promos appear to show him advancing on newcomer Megan.  Looks like he's going from crazy to ditz.

We can only hope Juelia's talk with Samantha gives us some satisfying results.
Singlyme, after watching tonight's episode, I take back EVERYTHING I posted about in favor of Ashley S.  LOL

I think Dan is handsome, but what made him become even more attractive in my eyes is when he went to comfort Ashley S. during whatever malfunction she had.  Was it ever explained?  Fuzzy Bird Fever, perhaps?  I thought he was bypassing & overlooking her cray cray, but I guess not and it took a toll on him.  Now I don't even remember Amber, but he looks content.  I didn't see him advancing towards Megan.  She is VERY DITZY!

No, the chitchat between Juelia & Samantha didn't give me anything, except the "girl code" wasn't broken, not respected by Samantha AND that Juelia is a sore loser.  Instead of schooling Samantha she only wanted to bash Joe.  They all deserve each other. 

These are some of the most DELUSIONAL & DUMBEST woman in all of bach history.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:27 am

You're right.  It's JJ and Megan.  Who can keep up?  I don't remember Amber either.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WesternRomanceWtr Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 am

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
singlyme wrote: AND that Juelia is a sore loser.  Instead of schooling Samantha she only wanted to bash Joe.  They all deserve each other.  
I agree. I am so tired of the Juelia/Joe/Samantha thing and am hoping the show is done with this storly and moves on. Juelia is showing her deep insecurity (rivaling Ashley I) by not paying attention to the warning signs and dragging this out for-freakin'-ever. She and Joe went on one date. They didn't have a commitment. Chris H milked it during the after show, making it into way more than it was. Come one. It was one date! Juelia and everyone are making way more out of this for the sake of "drama". Let Joe and Sam have each other. Now, can we start seeing something more interesting and worth my time?
WesternRomanceWtr
WesternRomanceWtr

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:45 am

I thought Juelia said to the girls that she loved Joe and he would be a good father for her daughter...did I hear that correctly. Confused

Who falls for someone in a day or two and plans out their entire life?

Shocked

The *majority* of the guys and gals are just there to promote themselves, good or bad. They'll do anything for cash and a free trip and ABC is loving it with their ratings, etc.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top