Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK! You are NO BETTER than Samantha!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK!  You are NO BETTER than Samantha! Empty Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK! You are NO BETTER than Samantha!

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:10 pm

AMBER has DAN!  DUH DUMMY!  So you wanted to steal him from her like Samantha stole your make-believe BOYFRIEND, huh?!?!  It didn't work did it?!?!  You need to be slapped for being such a MORONIC HYPOCRITE!  You are the WORSE mother of all!  Instead of BOO HOO'ing for a man you should have been boo hoo'ing for your child in hopes that she doesn't turn out as pathetic as Y-O-U!  If you were missing her as much as you claim to be instead of being on TV to find a MAN you would have bowed out gracefully and returned home.  But OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO that wasn't going to happen!  Damn shame you don't miss her as much as you miss a man!  Juelia's Choices ----> Man VS HER Child?  I already know who she chooses.  The evidence is quite obvious, overwhelmingly clear!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK!  You are NO BETTER than Samantha! Empty Re: Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK! You are NO BETTER than Samantha!

Post by lb0114 Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:15 pm

I agree - she was laying it on thick with the tears before Dan gave his rose to Amber. Why should he have to do that???  I remember being their age and getting frustrated as it seemed that the young women with children always got special treatment - i.e. you shouldn't hurt a mother but it's okay to hurt a single girl.

I'm glad Mikey is back though - he has really grown on me for some reason.

lb0114

Back to top Go down

Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK!  You are NO BETTER than Samantha! Empty Re: Juelia, I CAN'T STAND YOU & YOU MAKE ME SICK! You are NO BETTER than Samantha!

Post by lb0114 Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:16 pm

And it would be different if Juelia wasn't warned by multiple people about Joe and still kept him.

lb0114

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:46 pm

lb0114 wrote:I agree - she was laying it on thick with the tears before Dan gave his rose to Amber. Why should he have to do that???  I remember being their age and getting frustrated as it seemed that the young women with children always got special treatment - i.e. you shouldn't hurt a mother but it's okay to hurt a single girl.

I'm glad Mikey is back though - he has really grown on me for some reason.
Thank You so much for agreeing {{{{{{lbo114!}}}}}  I didn't want you or some of the others here that I truly adore & respect to think harshly of me & to be offended by me for my beliefs & outburst.  That would have hurt a little, but for some of the others to have reacted unfavorably to what I said I could have cared less!  LOL  Juelia, just urks me!  I am so sick of seeing her face.  I even missed the part where the new dude asked Ashley out on the 1-on-1.  Goes to show you how interested I am in this show, huh? 

To be honest with you lbo114, I don't even remember Mikey.  He is such a lovable lug on this show.  He reminds me A LOT of the one that was in love with Michelle.  Do you remember his name?  I think it is Corey----->?

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:48 pm

lb0114 wrote:And it would be different if Juelia wasn't warned by multiple people about Joe and still kept him.
EXACTLY lb0114!  I posted this a while back!  She is truly a LOSER in my book!  Even the guys & gals over here watching is agreeing with you & I!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by lb0114 Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:49 pm

Cody - yes, I can see the similarities but I couldn't (personally) deal with Cody. I think Mikey is adorable - he has grown on me!

lb0114

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:02 pm

lb0114 wrote:Cody - yes, I can see the similarities but I couldn't (personally) deal with Cody. I think Mikey is adorable - he has grown on me!
REALLY lb0114?  Oh my word!  Do you want me to hook you 2 up?  LMAO!  I think he would fall madly in love with you!

I think Cody & Mikey are the same.  They have the mentality.  Where they on the same season?

BBL Sis, I need to put these crazies out of my home!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:49 pm

Totally agree. Juelia appears weak and desperate. I have nothing against her and Mikey - I hope they are happy - but don't try to come across as mother of the year while being a part of all this bullsh*t. She begged CH for Mikey not because she was so enamored with him I believe but just to get more time on the show. If she wanted to she could have gone home to her child and called Mikey on the phone. But then she wouldn't be on TV and held up as a sympathetic character. JJ as well is so big on the whole perfect parent thing but he quit his job and went on two reality shows. No sympathy.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Sharonbee wrote:Totally agree. Juelia appears weak and desperate. I have nothing against her and Mikey - I hope they are happy - but don't try to come across as mother of the year while being a part of all this bullsh*t. She begged CH for Mikey not because she was so enamored with him I believe but just to get more time on the show. If she wanted to she could have gone home to her child and called Mikey on the phone. But then she wouldn't be on TV and held up as a sympathetic character. JJ as well is so big on the whole perfect parent thing but he quit his job and went on two reality shows. No sympathy.
"Hi", "WoW" & "THANK YOU" so very much Sharonbee for sharing your BRILLIANT point of view!  BTW I am in TOTAL agreement with you!  Applause    Sharonbee, VERY well stated.  You Nailed It Sis! Applause I'm not as elegant when I don't respect.  Can't you tell?  LoL

Welllllll, I wish Mikey well & much happiness, but I don't wish the same for Juelia.  I have a HUGE problem with her! 

Bow  To Sharonbee (My New Hero!  LoL)

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:31 pm

...And don't forget Juelia also has a paunchy gut:)
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:50 am

I have absolutely no sympathy for Juelia.  If she had any self-respect she would have gone home to her
daughter after Joe's betrayal.  How can a nice guy like Mikey enjoy being someone's second choice?
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:35 am

Babs2147 wrote:I have absolutely no sympathy for Juelia.  If she had any self-respect she would have gone home to her
daughter after Joe's betrayal.  How can a nice guy like Mikey enjoy being someone's second choice?
Thank You Ms. Babs.  Juelia is just playing that childhood game of TRYING to make Joe jealous OR TRYING to stick it to Joe to let him THINK that someone else wants her stinking looking self.  I truly hate that Mikey is so dense (bless his heart) that he is not aware of what 'Mommy Dearest' is TRYING to do.  He thinks Juelia is being sincere with good intentions.  NOT!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:34 am

I'm not going to judge Juelia because I don't know her.  The cast does know her and they seem to be unanimous in fondness for her.  She may well be desperate for a man in her life.  Work, caring for a child.  It may leave her little time to fill the void she obviously feels.  She strikes me as completely naive and innocent to the ways of men.  Someone who only wants a happy family life.

I'll concede that I'm puzzled as to why it was Mikey she wanted to see again.  He may be the one who showed the most concern for her safety and well-being.  Who really knows?  But, lord, I hope the crying is over!

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:59 am

I have had a hard time with Juelia.  My opinion after the Joe stuff - she was being lazy with not calling him out on his behavior, instead she was getting the rest of the cast to recognize her as a victim and fight her battles for her.  There seems to be a laziness with Juelia mentally.  I don't know if she is just relaxing or drinking.  I can't figure it out.  I think she told JJ not to pick her but actually wanted him to pick her.  She wants to stay on this show. 

I agree - if she didn't think love was on the show she said a million times she would go back home.  But she didn't.  Pretty interesting.  I haven't finished the last episode so haven't seen the Dan stuff but it doesn't surprise me that much.  I think she kind of wants to feel babied and act the victim of evil manipulation.  Claire was the only one that really spoke out to Samantha and Joe during the tribunal.  I have been waiting for Juelia to get some of Claire's gumption!  I was happy that Claire said that stuff!  JUELIA should have.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:06 am

1MilitaryWifey wrote:AMBER has DAN!  DUH DUMMY!  So you wanted to steal him from her like Samantha stole your make-believe BOYFRIEND, huh?!?!  It didn't work did it?!?!  You need to be slapped for being such a MORONIC HYPOCRITE!  You are the WORSE mother of all!  Instead of BOO HOO'ing for a man you should have been boo hoo'ing for your child in hopes that she doesn't turn out as pathetic as Y-O-U!  If you were missing her as much as you claim to be instead of being on TV to find a MAN you would have bowed out gracefully and returned home.  But OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO that wasn't going to happen!  Damn shame you don't miss her as much as you miss a man!  Juelia's Choices ----> Man VS HER Child?  I already know who she chooses.  The evidence is quite obvious, overwhelmingly clear!
Wow, you have some incredibly strong feelings about this.  Calling her the "worse" mother of all seems a bit extreme, don't you think?
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetingbird Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:20 am

Julia's husband committed suicide just a few years ago, leaving her with small child. From everything I remember he was kind of successful and doing well at film making trying to bring help to people in Africa, I think it was Africa,...Anyway, I imagine the loss was a really traumatic event for her so I'm thinking she may still be under the effects of all that, and not using the best judgement for herself. 
This show seems like the last place to go when you are trying to get yourself together, but it is an escape I guess. I wish the best for her, cause we all make mistakes and after all she's been through she may be more likely to be making them at this point in her life.
tweetingbird
tweetingbird
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:27 am

I'm not going to judge her for trying to find love, even if it may be in a format that I may think has nearly an impossible chance of working out.  I'm not Juelia, so if she feels this is what she needs/wants to do, that's her choice.  What I've seen from her is that she is sweet and doesn't have a malicious or manipulative bone in her body, unlike Samantha.  She is head and shoulders ABOVE Samantha, in my book.  I hope Juelia finds love, whether it be through BIP or a chance meeting in the corner grocery store back at home.  And I hope she's able to heal from the devastation she has experienced before her time on the franchise.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Tweetingbird and Regina Phalange Thank you both for your compassion. I find it sad how many people are so hard on Juelia. For one thing, I am 100% sure that the tears and "victim" of Joe storyline is pure manipulation and editing.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:14 pm

Starz wrote:Tweetingbird and Regina Phalange Thank you both for your compassion. I find it sad how many people are so hard on Juelia. For one thing, I am 100% sure that the tears and "victim" of Joe storyline is pure manipulation and editing.

I want to add my thanks to the three of you.  I also agree with all of your remarks.  It says a lot about a person when her cast mates think so highly of her.  How often does that happen?
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:51 pm

USN wrote:
It says a lot about a person when her cast mates think so highly of her.  How often does that happen?
Yes it does! And, no, it doesn't happen very often.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:21 pm

Perhaps Juelia finds it difficult to be confrontational.  Joe has a way of dismissing anything negative being said to him.  I doubt she would have gotten anywhere by getting in his face.  That being said, I still don't think she has much experience.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Regina Phalange wrote:I'm not going to judge her for trying to find love, even if it may be in a format that I may think has nearly an impossible chance of working out.  I'm not Juelia, so if she feels this is what she needs/wants to do, that's her choice.  What I've seen from her is that she is sweet and doesn't have a malicious or manipulative bone in her body, unlike Samantha.  She is head and shoulders ABOVE Samantha, in my book.  I hope Juelia finds love, whether it be through BIP or a chance meeting in the corner grocery store back at home.  And I hope she's able to heal from the devastation she has experienced before her time on the franchise.
Indeed    Thumbs up!   Very good post and I totally agree with you.  I do not understand all this hate or dislike that has been thrown towards Juelia.  She has not been cruel to anyone on this silly show and I believe she is a very nice person in real life.  I too hope she finds love whether it be on this show or in real life after BIP.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Regina Phalange wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:AMBER has DAN!  DUH DUMMY!  So you wanted to steal him from her like Samantha stole your make-believe BOYFRIEND, huh?!?!  It didn't work did it?!?!  You need to be slapped for being such a MORONIC HYPOCRITE!  You are the WORSE mother of all!  Instead of BOO HOO'ing for a man you should have been boo hoo'ing for your child in hopes that she doesn't turn out as pathetic as Y-O-U!  If you were missing her as much as you claim to be instead of being on TV to find a MAN you would have bowed out gracefully and returned home.  But OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO that wasn't going to happen!  Damn shame you don't miss her as much as you miss a man!  Juelia's Choices ----> Man VS HER Child?  I already know who she chooses.  The evidence is quite obvious, overwhelmingly clear!
Wow, you have some incredibly strong feelings about this.  Calling her the "worse" mother of all seems a bit extreme, don't you think?
And "WoW" back acha. I can have whatever feelings I so choose to have.  "Don't you think"?  You have your thoughts & opinions and I have mine.  Bring on the criticism, but you better believe there will be a boomerang effect.  So WoW that!  TV vs missing your Child (Yeah Right)  ------> "JUELIA aka WORSE MOTHER!"

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by AGnawKneeMoose Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:16 pm

I don't think anyone minds thoughts and opinions, but my general take is that when someone is busting out the CAPs and name calling, there's not going to be much in the way of rational discourse.  It's not good to keep that kind of venom bottled up either though, so froth on.  As a child, I know I must have been permanently damaged when my mother stepped out of eyesight... and that happened on multiple occasions, so shame on her.  Actually, I need to go make a phone call.

AGnawKneeMoose

Back to top Go down

Post by mzcarro Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:02 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
lb0114 wrote:And it would be different if Juelia wasn't warned by multiple people about Joe and still kept him.
EXACTLY lb0114!  I posted this a while back!  She is truly a LOSER in my book!  Even the guys & gals over here watching is agreeing with you & I!
I was tired of Juelia very quickly. She should have been happy that she found out what Joe really is. Instead, she keeps trying to make him pay. Yes, he was wrong and I don't like him at all, but for the producers to continue to pander to her by letting her roast Joe is getting too much. She dropped Jonathan fast. Of course I think Joe gave her a big line, but she's well rid of him. Now if we can get rid of her Laughing .

mzcarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top