Oh HE** N-O! Juelia, you could "NEVER" speak for me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh HE** N-O!  Juelia, you could "NEVER" speak for me! Empty Oh HE** N-O! Juelia, you could "NEVER" speak for me!

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:48 pm

You definitely aren't smart enough to take on that roll!  So "DO NOT" say that you speak for ALL WOMEN, because we don't need your voice!  I don't pied piper Weak Idiots!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Oh HE** N-O!  Juelia, you could "NEVER" speak for me! Empty Re: Oh HE** N-O! Juelia, you could "NEVER" speak for me!

Post by BAL91182 Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:03 pm

What did she say?  I don't watch the show.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Oh HE** N-O!  Juelia, you could "NEVER" speak for me! Empty Re: Oh HE** N-O! Juelia, you could "NEVER" speak for me!

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:16 pm

BAL91182 wrote:What did she say?  I don't watch the show.
Keeps timing out when I attempt to answer you BAL.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:20 pm

Did you receive the answer BAL?

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:36 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:Did you receive the answer BAL?
No. Just tot the two. This one and the one that says it keeps timing out when you try to reply. Ah well!

How are you sis?  Hope all is well with you and your fam!!
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:55 pm

BAL91182 wrote:
No. Just tot the two. This one and the one that says it keeps timing out when you try to reply. Ah well!

I am great Sis, how about you?  I am going to try again...........I will type intervals......

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:56 pm

When Juelia & Joe were presented to us on the show she had the nerve to address Joe by saying that she is speaking for ALL WOMEN!  Not Hardly!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:59 pm

She couldn't even speak for herself so how in the heck is she going to speak for ME!

C.H. attempted to try and fool us by presenting Nick as the next bachelor.  I would have watched, but in horror to see how many females he 'would' be able to bed.  LoL

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:00 pm

With EVERY woman he is interested in we must admit that he has been successful so far. 

The next Bach is going to be Ben H.  I am just glad it's Not MY BEN Z!  He has too much class for this tacky show.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:06 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
BAL91182 wrote:

I am great Sis, how about you?  I am going to try again...........I will type intervals......
Doing pretty good, thanks! Okay, got the other replies. Ive not watched this season, so don't know whats going on with anyone or who is still on or new.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:42 pm

BAL91182 wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:
BAL91182 wrote:

Doing pretty good, thanks! Okay, got the other replies. Ive not watched this season, so don't know whats going on with anyone or who is still on or new.
I hear ya Sis.  This mess appears to be little interesting than the actual bachelorette.  Scripted Drama probably. 

Ben H?  I think that season is going to be extremely boring.  Your thoughts.

How many months are you now BAL?  In the other forum I can't recall if you already told me or not.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by mzcarro Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:35 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:You definitely aren't smart enough to take on that roll!  So "DO NOT" say that you speak for ALL WOMEN, because we don't need your voice!  I don't pied piper Weak Idiots!

She doesn't speak for me either. And, you are right--or should I say Joe was right--she isn't very smart. Joe is scary; they should stop jabbing him.  Stop his and Samantha's face time along Juelia and Ashley I. Seems that is all the show has to offer.

mzcarro

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:26 pm

mzcarro wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:You definitely aren't smart enough to take on that roll!  So "DO NOT" say that you speak for ALL WOMEN, because we don't need your voice!  I don't pied piper Weak Idiots!

She doesn't speak for me either. And, you are right--or should I say Joe was right--she isn't very smart. Joe is scary; they should stop jabbing him.  Stop his and Samantha's face time along Juelia and Ashley I. Seems that is all the show has to offer.
Thanks & Hi Mzcarro!  Well, she appears to be a tad bit smarter than Joe.  Bullies, aren't scary.  All you have to say BOO and he will back up.  When you mentioned that 'they should stop jabbing him" who are you referring to?  He deserves to be jab.  Most people have short memories and they shouldn't.  Juelia & Ashley I. should have both been sent home a LONG TIME AGO!  Individually they are getting real old, boring & raggedy.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by mzcarro Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:07 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
mzcarro wrote:

Thanks & Hi Mzcarro!  Well, she appears to be a tad bit smarter than Joe.  Bullies, aren't scary.  All you have to say BOO and he will back up.  When you mentioned that 'they should stop jabbing him" who are you referring to?  He deserves to be jab.  Most people have short memories and they shouldn't.  Juelia & Ashley I. should have both been sent home a LONG TIME AGO!  Individually they are getting real old, boring & raggedy.

Oh, I meant Joe has had enough face time and everyone needs to move on. I don't like that jerk, but why repeat over and over everything when they could have used that time to show the real show and not After Paradise. It had all been said, then they brought him on After Paradise and kept 'jabbing' him there. I didn't like the crazy look in his eyes. You are right bullies are cowards, however bullies do sneaky things behind your back. So, that's where he could be dangerous. I agree, enough of Ashley and Juelia already!

mzcarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top