Celebrity Wife Swap (Bachelorette/Bachelor)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap (Bachelorette/Bachelor) Empty Celebrity Wife Swap (Bachelorette/Bachelor)

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Hey guy tune into ABC right now and watch wife swap It's Sean and Catherine Lowe and  Molly and Jason Mesnick!

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap (Bachelorette/Bachelor) Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap (Bachelorette/Bachelor)

Post by oaker55 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Did Catherine just say she doesn't get up before 9:00, 9:30 or 10:00?   Mad
oaker55
oaker55

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap (Bachelorette/Bachelor) Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap (Bachelorette/Bachelor)

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:25 pm

Shucks it doesn't come on here until 10:00 pm PST - it's only 7:25 pm right now here.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:29 pm

oaker55 wrote:Did Catherine just say she doesn't get up before 9:00, 9:30 or 10:00?   Mad
lol Sean is horrible making Catherine a to do list, like cooking him dinner and doing his laundry and making a to do list when he goes to work. Ummm yeah right Sean if i was his wife i would never do it, you're a man do it yourself lol

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by oaker55 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 pm

XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:
oaker55 wrote:Did Catherine just say she doesn't get up before 9:00, 9:30 or 10:00?   Mad
lol Sean is horrible making Catherine a to do list, like cooking him dinner and doing his laundry and making a to do list when he goes to work. Ummm yeah right Sean if i was his wife i would never do it, you're a man do it yourself lol
It sounds like they both have some growing up to do.  He needs to be told where he can put his lists and she needs to get her butt out of bed before lunchtime.
oaker55
oaker55

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 pm

XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:

I saw the preview, which looks like a joke about ironing Sean's socks.  Are you currently watching it and confirm that Sean really does make a to do list for Catherine each day?

Maybe if she doesn't get up till mid-morning, she needs a list!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:50 pm

Ughwhatname wrote:
XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:

I saw the preview, which looks like a joke about ironing Sean's socks.  Are you currently watching it and confirm that Sean really does make a to do list for Catherine each day?

Catherine says that she gets up around 9am or 10am and Sean goes off to work. When he's about to go off to work he makes her a to do list like going grocery shopping, ironing and doing his laundry, taking care of the dogs. When he comes back from work Catherine makes him his dinner which is all healthy meals. Catherine would like to do more like explore the city more and not go to the same restaurants, and not feel trapped and wants to have her own things. Catherine and Sean have bible study and share things that concern them in their life and how to fix them. Molly made Sean trade in a new car for a bigger one so if they have kids they have room because Sean car is too tiny for kids and such.

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:52 pm

Yeah, he's making her iron his socks.

Is there ever a show that a previous Bachelor/Ette is on that doesn't make you dislike them?  Marcus in BIP seems to be the only one I don't have a dislike for anymore.  I thought Shawn was okay but this crap has got to stop.  Makes me ashamed to admit to being in Texas.

So far Molly and Jason seem okay but man, that kid is going to have a tough time of it if she doesn't learn to be away from her parents.  I wonder how she acts when they drop her off for school?
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:54 pm

Catherine just seems to be a fixture in Shawn's life that evolves around him.

Although we do know how they like to edit things to make us believe stuff
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:17 pm

When Catherine got angry at the end because Molly had Sean try new things with her that he never did with her, she looked like she was directing her anger at Molly when it should have been directed at Sean. Molly's face looked like she was about to go off on Catherine and I'm wondering what all might have happened at that moment that they didn't show. At the end they showed them hugging before leaving and they didn't show Catherine or Molly hugging each other. I wonder if there was tension there.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:34 pm

rkc1960 wrote:When Catherine got angry at the end because Molly had Sean try new things with her that he never did with her, she looked like she was directing her anger at Molly when it should have been directed at Sean. Molly's face looked like she was about to go off on Catherine and I'm wondering what all might have happened at that moment that they didn't show. At the end they showed them hugging before leaving and they didn't show Catherine or Molly hugging each other. I wonder if there was tension there.  
Yeah i wish we saw what went down after that ig anything went down at all, Catherine seemed so angry towards Molly because her and Sean did new things. If Catherine should be angry at anybody it should be towards her husband not Molly, It's not Molly's fault your husband can't get out of his little bubble. Sean should stop taking Catherine to the same boring places and restaurants and instead explore new adventures together and do new things and see different places. If you keep doing the same thing over and over again it's going to get really boring and there is just no adventure at all, doing new things could be a lot of fun and be different. I think Molly did a good thing showing Sean that there is other things than just going to the same restaurant all the time. Not to mention that Sean tattled n Molly because Catherine first said "that bugs me because i would have liked to try new things with you as first time thing together" something like that and Sean said "It was Molly's idea". That's when Catherine directed her attention at Molly and basically got upset or acted like she got upset at Molly. 

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by BSkeptical Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:07 am

XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:

Uh, Sean goes to work?

BSkeptical

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:20 am

Never thought Catherine would enjoy being the subservient wife.  I would have told him to iron his own socks.  Didn't she have
a career prior to marrying Sean?
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:34 am

BSkeptical wrote:
XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:

Uh, Sean goes to work?

He drives to work in his Porsche, and gets his chest hair waxed regularly.  Kept mentioning that he is or was a fitness model.  Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:09 am

Catherine is wondering if the home contains a sex cave?  Did I hear that correctly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:10 am

Catherine is wondering if the home contains a sex cave?  Did I hear that correctly?

Back to top Go down

Post by slacknatwork Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:37 am

Ughwhatname wrote:Catherine is wondering if the home contains a sex cave?  Did I hear that correctly?

lol, you did hear correctly! Maybe it was "grown up sexy" to her.

I was surprised by everyone but Jason. He seemed to be the exact same guy we saw on Bachelor. Catherine I thought was extremely submissive. Molly, I was surprised to see, was more outgoing and independent than I remember her. Then there's Shawn. Wow. What a chauvinist! In his defense though, I'll blame some (if not all) on editing. For example, the pre-commercial clip showed him saying something like "I love working out and my physique". (sounded very vain).  On the full clip they showed later, he said "I love working out and keeping up my physique".
slacknatwork
slacknatwork

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:12 am

Ughwhatname wrote:Catherine is wondering if the home contains a sex cave?  Did I hear that correctly?
Yeah, I thought I had heard it wrong at first myself.

I think all in all there were a few good suggestions that were made. The biggest ones were that Molly and Jason have grandma come and hang out more so their child doesn't have a meltdown every time they leave. The other is that Sean doesn't keep Catherine in a small circle that she feels stifled. It kind of surprised me though when their life together was described that she would allow that to go on for so long.

Other than the child crying, I don't think Molly and Jason were all that bad. Sean and Catherine on the other hand need a bit of work. I guess he came from a home where the man brought home the bacon and the wife stayed at home and did the housework. She may be fine with that but it kind of was a shock. He wanted to keep his cute little car because it make him look 'cool'? It's like he didn't want to change anything when he got married but wanted Catherine to change everything. That doesn't seem quite fair. 

When Catherine got so angry at the end, it was surprising that Sean's reaction was to throw Molly under the bus. In that moment, what happened to his bravado? He kind of acted like a wimp. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:20 am

Except for the baby's meltdown's, Jason and Molly did seem normal.  At the end, the kid had a pacifier in her mouth and one in each hand.  My niece was like that and I think she used them until she was 3 or 4. 

I wonder if Catherine ever told Sean that she went kayaking?  Maybe her punishment for that was to iron his undies.

Actually my logic is all wrong.  Sean should be throwing the hissy fit that she tried something for the first time without him.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Darn I fell asleep and missed most of it but what little I saw it seemed to me that both Sean and Catherine have a lot of growing up to do.  I've heard they are going on Marriage Boot Camp or whatever that program is - has anyone else heard that?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by oaker55 Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 pm

XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:
Ughwhatname wrote:
XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:

Catherine says that she gets up around 9am or 10am and Sean goes off to work. When he's about to go off to work he makes her a to do list like going grocery shopping, ironing and doing his laundry, taking care of the dogs. When he comes back from work Catherine makes him his dinner which is all healthy meals. Catherine would like to do more like explore the city more and not go to the same restaurants, and not feel trapped and wants to have her own things. Catherine and Sean have bible study and share things that concern them in their life and how to fix them. Molly made Sean trade in a new car for a bigger one so if they have kids they have room because Sean car is too tiny for kids and such.
I would have asked her what airport she wanted me to take her to when she started talking about the car.  A Porsche Panamerica is NOT too tiny for kids. It's bigger than most full size American made cars and has plenty of room in the back seat for the required child seats.
oaker55
oaker55

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:08 pm

SLA44 wrote:Darn I fell asleep and missed most of it but what little I saw it seemed to me that both Sean and Catherine have a lot of growing up to do.  I've heard they are going on Marriage Boot Camp or whatever that program is - has anyone else heard that?
I think I heard they were going on Marriage Boot Camp too. And btw, it's good to see you back on here SLA  Yay!
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:32 pm

My take on the show --
I found Sean disgusting! What an egotist, and without merit to have such a big self-centered ego. Catherine is nothing but his slave, yet she has an obnoxious princess attitude. They are made for each other.

Jason and Molly were great except for their "terrible twos" daughter.

I thought Molly was out of line with the car exchange - but - you know that never really happened in real life.
Catherine was WAY out of line demanding Jason wax his chest! What the hell does that have to do with anyone's marriage? Demanding Molly quit her job was beyond STUPID!

Molly's other suggestions were right on.
Catherine's suggestion about the mom was perfect. I'll give her that one.

The most telling part of the show is at the very end - and most people miss it. It is the lasting changes the couples have made based upon the swap experience.

Jason & Molly are having planned family time with Jason's mom and their kid.
Sean & Catherine chose to NOT make any changes at all.

I didn't like Sean during his season, however, my dislike for him grows every time I learn more about him.
If they are going to appear on Marriage Boot Camp, it will be for the MONEY! NOT to improve their marriage. They - he in particular - is just a fame & money whore.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Starz wrote:My take on the show --
I found Sean disgusting! What an egotist, and without merit to have such a big self-centered ego. Catherine is nothing but his slave, yet she has an obnoxious princess attitude. They are made for each other.

Jason and Molly were great except for their "terrible twos" daughter.

I thought Molly was out of line with the car exchange - but - you know that never really happened in real life.
Catherine was WAY out of line demanding Jason wax his chest! What the hell does that have to do with anyone's marriage? Demanding Molly quit her job was beyond STUPID!

Molly's other suggestions were right on.
Catherine's suggestion about the mom was perfect. I'll give her that one.

The most telling part of the show is at the very end - and most people miss it. It is the lasting changes the couples have made based upon the swap experience.

Jason & Molly are having planned family time with Jason's mom and their kid.
Sean & Catherine chose to NOT make any changes at all.

I didn't like Sean during his season, however, my dislike for him grows every time I learn more about him.
If they are going to appear on Marriage Boot Camp, it will be for the MONEY! NOT to improve their marriage. They - he in particular - is just a fame & money whore.
I agree with your last sentence - seems like they are grabbing every chance to get on a TV show and pick up some extra money.  Does anyone know what regular job Sean has?  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:53 pm

I actually liked Sean but from what I've seen with all the Bachelor/Ettes, being on other shows never shows them in a positive light and I then start to dislike them, usually even more.  It would be nice if they all stopped focusing on being a celebrity and focused on their marriages or looked for a normal relationship out of the spot light.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top