Kaitlyn, Shawn and Snapchat: The Bachelorette Stars Explain That Big Mistake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn, Shawn and Snapchat: The Bachelorette Stars Explain That Big Mistake Empty Kaitlyn, Shawn and Snapchat: The Bachelorette Stars Explain That Big Mistake

Post by BAL91182 Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:37 pm

It was the Snapchat mistake seen 'round the world. 
Bachelor producers try so hard each season to keep the ending a secret, but accidents still happen sometimes, and a big one happened when Shawn and Kaitlyn were enjoying one of their secret little getaways over the past few months. 
Of course, when Kaitlyn realized she had accidentally released what looked like a picture of her and contestant Shawn B. hanging out in a bed together, she couldn't really explain herself at the time. That was back in early June, right after Nick had joined the show, when there were still quite a few guys left. 
Now, Kaitlyn is free to Snapchat all she wants, and also free to finally give us an explanation. 
"We get so excited to do couple things like take pictures," she tells E! News in the video above. "We were on Snapchat sending to one of the producers, just because they're the only people that really know we're together, and I accidentally hit it to my story instead of as a private snap." 
What happened next sounds sort of unfortunately hilarious, and we wish the cameras had still been around to capture it. 
"I didn't realize I'd done that, so we're talking, and Shawn picks up his phone and he's on Twitter, and suddenly he's like, "Oh my gosh!" she continues. "He started hyperventillating."
"We felt really, really bad." 
Click play on the video above to hear the rest of the story! 

http://www.eonline.com/news/680988/kaitlyn-shawn-and-snapchat-the-bachelorette-stars-explain-that-big-mistake
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn, Shawn and Snapchat: The Bachelorette Stars Explain That Big Mistake Empty Re: Kaitlyn, Shawn and Snapchat: The Bachelorette Stars Explain That Big Mistake

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:49 pm

This was such a nice show with a great premise......a long time ago.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn, Shawn and Snapchat: The Bachelorette Stars Explain That Big Mistake Empty Re: Kaitlyn, Shawn and Snapchat: The Bachelorette Stars Explain That Big Mistake

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:52 am

I remember seeing this when it happened. People were once again spoiling the season just as it was beginning because they listen to RS and think it's funny to spoil it for others, so they don't post a spoiler warning. The word at the time was that Kaitlyn walked away with no one. When I saw those pics that Kaitlyn accidentally posted I remember laughing and thinking that RS got played this time. 

Last edited by rkc1960 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:19 am

And then don't forget the other "slip" Kaitlyn made:

Near the end of the MTA show, when Kaitlyn was talking about the guilt she felt after having sex with Nick, she said that Shawn "knows I felt guilt about it"

At that point, the camera was on her, with Chris Harrison in the background.  We could see both of them, so it wasn't an editing splice.

CH raised his eyebrows at her use of the present tense.  He also looked off-camera (at someone) for a moment as she said that.

If Shawn was no longer in her life, she would have used the past tense, saying instead, "He knew I felt guilt about it." 
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top