Preseason

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preseason - Page 3 Empty Re: Preseason

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:00 pm

Lesallee wrote:Just read that Tony is still talking about how much he wants to be a judge. With the rumours swirling that DWTS is interviewing for Len's position I guess he wants to keep his name front and centre.

I don't know how I feel about Tony; I like him quite well enough as a dancer but judging is a whole other thing. I would suppose a male replacement for Len is a slam dunk given that there are already two females on the judges pew. 
You certainly remember the discussion about Tony on the old board. I still believe he would surprise a lot of people. The other pros including Derek respect him. If he is looking for an alternative to coaching women over 60, who could blame him?
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:57 pm

oh Tony, Tony, Tony.....all I can say is good luck to you next season buddy.......I'm going to ask Babs to make a special cake for you for 'Hangin' in there come what may'!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:55 pm

You mean something Chong style to loosen him up a bit?
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:09 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:You mean something Chong style to loosen him up a bit?
Haha............yes indeedy!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:01 pm

Just looked at the dry docked ABC board and it is still there for reading. Maybe a few more of our friends will find their way here through the notice.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:14 pm

We shall see what happens when the clock strikes midnight.........turns into a pumkin?

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:46 pm

kincaid53 wrote:We shall see what happens when the clock strikes midnight.........turns into a pumkin?
Monday, August 10th 12pm PT is noon, not midnight. It is still there. Maybe ABC doesn't know how to tell, or write, time. Thinking

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:57 pm

ABC Board is now gone. RIP

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:58 pm

That's kind of sad.  There were a lot of good memories, and friendships made on the boards.  I guess I can clear a couple of spots on my bookmarks.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:06 pm

VERY sad, USN. Sad 
LOTS of good times, memories, and people!
Crying

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:40 pm

At least we have this place, Starz.  I actually like this board better.  Bach set this up a couple of years ago with they were trying to "improve" the ABC boards.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:50 pm

USN wrote:At least we have this place, Starz.  I actually like this board better.  Bach set this up a couple of years ago with they were trying to "improve" the ABC boards.
I like this forum better too. There was far too much warfare being waged between posters on the old ABC boards and the mods greatest concern seemed to be taking down any post that had / in it! Nastiness to other posters isn't tolerated here to my great relief. 

Laughing
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:56 pm

Oh boy, that's for sure, Lesallee.  I thought the DWTS board was the worst.  I wouldn't even post on it.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:03 pm

I agree USN and Lesallee - this board is better. And we don't have to worry about interesting threads disappearing for no good reason, other than we were enjoying ourselves.

What is sad for me is that some of my favorite posters didn't make it to this board. I miss them.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Lesallee wrote: Nastiness to other posters isn't tolerated here to my great relief. 

Laughing
Hee hee hee, I have delete powers over here. Nastiness will be history! Buwahahahahaha.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Lesallee wrote:
USN wrote:At least we have this place, Starz.  I actually like this board better.  Bach set this up a couple of years ago with they were trying to "improve" the ABC boards.
I like this forum better too. There was far too much warfare being waged between posters on the old ABC boards and the mods greatest concern seemed to be taking down any post that had / in it! Nastiness to other posters isn't tolerated here to my great relief. 

Laughing

I had some good times on the old board....lot of laughs, some really good parties........met my extended fam.......so yeah there were some good parts.  Looking forward to good times in a new town.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceFanShary Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:05 pm

I was with the abc board since season 1.  This feels like a death in the family!  LOL! Good times, bad times, good people, bad people.  The glory days of that board are long past, but it's still sad for me to see it go.  But I am grateful to have found this haven.  You all seem like very nice people and I am very much looking forward to  the new season and lots of discussion!
DanceFanShary
DanceFanShary

Back to top Go down

Preseason - Page 3 Empty Our family.....

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:27 pm

kincaid53 wrote:
Lesallee wrote:

Laughing

I had some good times on the old board....lot of laughs, some really good parties........met my extended fam.......so yeah there were some good parts.  Looking forward to good times in a new town.
was the best thing about the old board. I am so happy we are all here. We did have some good times and we always had Chongville and St.Petasburg to run back to when some of the nasties were after us.

I have already met some great new people here and I know it will be great fun.Cheer
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:33 pm

I was on DWTS from season 1, day 1, too. More than 200 of us are now over here.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Isn't it funny, regardless of all the problems, both people and technical, we still managed to have a good time. 
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceFanShary Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:19 pm

Starz wrote:I was on DWTS from season 1, day 1, too. More than 200 of us are now over here.
And let us hope more will come!   Smile
DanceFanShary
DanceFanShary

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:13 pm

Lesallee wrote:

Laughing
Some of the most ridiculous things I remember: the word "cocktail" wouldn't pass their filters, but no one was concerned about sexistic remarks like "Peta needs a breast enlargement" (at the same time, shirtless males were considered objectified...) Very strange. Then there was a certain gas station. Every season someone got robbed. No dancer ever got bashed as much as Samantha, Brooke, and Erin. It got me riled up back then, but now it makes me smile. Not that I need it all over again though. Let's enjoy what we have here and try to make it better than it used to be there.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:44 pm

I agree..............I already feel it in the air all the   Hugs     our hosts have given us, this forum 'rocks'!!! Disco dance

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top