Bachelor 19 - Episode 6 Discussions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Episode 6 Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Episode 6 Discussions

Post by BHGma Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 am

Thank you, my dear! I think so, but I could be biased.  Very Happy Very Happy

I enjoyed reading your take on last night's show & your prediction on who's exiting next. 

I am in the same mind as you about Chris being a thoughtless oaf to pull Britt out of the group date & treat her to that concert. What would have been wrong with taking ALL of the ladies & then calling the one who he wanted to receive the rose onto the stage? If that's the way the date had gone down, it would have been my favorite group date, ever. I loved the singing & the look on all of the ladies faces as they were watching everyone take their turns at the mic. It appeared as if every single one of them was having a ball & that made me happy, because I have actually sat in that very same area & had a good time, myself. It did my heart good to know that there wasn't a pouter in the bunch, complaining that, "Oh, big WHOOP! We got to go to Deadwood!" I would have loved to see one of the girls rake Chris over the coals for what he put them through. Am I wrong for that?

I really do like Jade, too. Being from a mid-western state, as Chris is, I think they would be a good match. If the playboy pictures wouldn't have shown genitalia, I would have not been bothered by them. To me, when a woman feels like she needs to show that much, it goes beyond being an exhibitionist. Almost as if there's something hidden in her past that made her want to expose herself so graphically. I think it will be a deal breaker for Chris. That's too bad. 

I saw a soft side of Kaitlyn last night that I really liked. It made my heart ache for her. When she said that she was seeing a love affair going on with Chris & Britt & it made you want to cheer for them, or whatever sweet thing she said, I thought to myself that she has a beautiful soul & would make any man a wonderful wife. Plus, she's funny, pretty & seems to be very smart. 

Thank goodness that Chris came to his senses & dumped both Kelsey & Ashley. Now we can get on to the meat & potatoes of the show. I agree that the celebratory mood when Kelsey's suitcase rolled out of there was hilarious! When it showed Carly pouring the champagne into the glasses the way she did, I had to LOL! You know me & how I like a glass of wine now & then & how frugal I can be, I was thinking, DAMN! That's a waste of good champagne!  Wine
BHGma
BHGma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Episode 6 Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Episode 6 Discussions

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm

Chris running off with Britt the way he did must have been sanctioned and pushed on him by TPTB.  Based on his previous behavior, I don't think he would have done that spontaneously of his own accord.  The aftermath was horrible, with all those unhappy ladies.

That being said, up to this point I can only describe this entire season as a trainwreck.  Maybe once he gets down to the final four, it will make some sense, but IMHO this has been one of the worst seasons ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Hah Ha...I was so glad to be right on Chris sending both obnoxious bitches home on the two on one date...besides the throwing the rose into the ocean, because there was no ocean! LOL. It was past time for their exit. They were both a little too over confident that they would be the one staying and the other Chris would finally see their faults. Ashley was stomping around like a spoiled princess that didn't get her way while Kelsey played to the hilt the part of understanding, sympathetic winner until she realized she was being dumped too. LOL. Since Chris took off first in a helicopter leaving them both in the dust, can you even imagine how tense the ride was back for those two obnoxious girls stuck with each other after that?  Hissy fit   Since Chris told Ashley that he didn't think he could give her the life she was looking for, I'm hoping he is seeing past the others as well that are not looking for that type of life. I'm thinking the majority that are still left are still thinking they'll see if they can grow into it and if not...oh, well. As for the previews for next week it seems clear as they are driving into Chris' hometown that the true realization hits home....oh, and I also thought the girls reaction to Kelsey's suitcase being taken away was funny. That much relief to one girl being dumped says a lot. But Chris didn't pick up on it until Ashley told him? Maybe he did pick up on it and they just didn't show it, but after that rose ceremony where Kelsey put on her melt down act he said he didn't want someone that brought drama but she was all about the drama....yet she still got a rose.

I liked the one on one date with Becca. I agree with you Singly, that would be a date I would enjoy too. I'm glad he saved that date for Becca or Whitney which I believe are the two best prospects there. I had to laugh as Becca was describing Chris' laugh and how she was laughing at his laugh...because I laughed at him too. Kind of high pitched for a man...and I loved that she out-shot him in that clip at the end.

The beginning of the group date was fine. Chris seems a bit tone deaf, don't ya think? That whole last part was terrible. Whether the running off part was producer driven or not, I think if I was Chris I would have refused and stood my ground on it especially after him and Britt were seen during the day time standing around sucking face to the point that the other girls were noticing big time. Since they did that it was a bad move on Chris' part to give the rose to Britt and run off with her like that. I don't blame the other girls for feeling insulted by that. What I find interesting is that Chris made the statement he did to Ashley about how he didn't think he could give her the life she wanted, also interpreted as "you are a bit of a high maintenance princess and I don't think you would fit well into my life" and at this point he doesn't seem to see almost the same thing in Britt? It was kind of funny that after they came back and the tension was thick enough to cut with a knife that he seemed to be happy to make his exit so he didn't have to deal with it.

Singly, I had to laugh at your "clod-hopper" remark. That is such a good way to describe him. You can tell he is not used to a lot of social situations. He needed to do what others have done in his situation when someone ratted another contestant out....if you decide to talk to them about it you don't ever mention names. Even though none of the other girls were around he could have still said that it had been brought to his attention that there was tension in the house with her and the others and he didn't even have to mention when it was said. He's just coming off as someone that doesn't stop and think before opening his mouth. Another thing is what you brought up, SLA...he definitely didn't heed Sean's warning about not kissing girls in front of the others. Him and Britt were standing right out in the open in that bar kissing not even thinking about the others standing around...and then he gave her the rose and ran off with her to boot. What a stupid move, and he wonders why all the tension when they came back. He is definitely making some amateur moves where he could have very easily learned from male leads from previous seasons. He's just acting like a.....a.....clod-hopper! LOL.

Well, next weeks preview looks like hopefully that will be the week for old dirty socks to go home. She seems a bit freaked out by his hometown. No surprise there. What do you expect for someone that lives in LA and obviously wants to be an actress? The only way she would fit in down on the farm is that she obviously doesn't mind being dirty....showers optional. The previews also show Jade coming clean about her gig with Playboy. With the editing they do, Chris' tears may be over another issue altogether but something tells me that he isn't going to like that she did that. Some Playboy photo shoots can be remotely tasteful....but as someone already said, Jade apparently bared it all which in my opinion is a bit un-classy. Some guys don't mind being in a relationship with a girl that every guy and his brother has seen the goods, but a lot of guys don't like that.     
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:32 pm

BHGma wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:O....M....G.....I knew Ashley was one of the girls on the two on one but didn't know the other one was Kelsey. LOL. What a nightmare date that had to be! A lot of times the two on one dates are reserved for people that the lead isn't sure about and they take them both to figure out which one they have more potential with. Can't remember but has there ever even BEEN a time that either one of the contestants on the two on ones make it til the end? I don't think so. You know that Chris had to have heard rumors about these two girls, how mean and vindictive they are. Maybe when Ashley started gossiping about Kelsey he told Kelsey what was said on purpose to see what would happen. The funniest thing would be if when Chris gets ready to give the date rose out that he just turns around and throws it into the ocean. LOL. Send both of those obnoxious bitches home!

Hello rkc! I love your picture, btw. That shade of blue on those butterflies is beautiful. 

You make an interesting point about the possibility that Chris hearing rumors about the girls. Do you suppose that the producers clue him in so that he's aware of the friction between certain contestants? Since we get to see very little of what actually goes on in the house & the conversations between Chris & the ladies, I wonder how many of them are foolish enough to talk smack about the other girls when they have their time with him? 

I would SO watch if the Bachelor franchise made this show into like a Big Brother uncut show where they film what goes on it the house. This season, like Singlme is saying, it's all about the girls & I bet there would be some interesting conversations to eavesdrop on.
Thanks...I love butterflies and that has always been my favorite butterfly pic. The colors are so vibrant!

I truly believe that these leads are clued into certain things going on that they don't see.
I can't remember which lead it was but someone said that they were told things by the handlers. I don't know whether they would be told things because someone feels bad for them and sees things they think they should know or if they are told these things so they can change the course of things for dramas sake.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Ashley I. said on her interview with Jimmy Kimmel last night that she and Kelsey were taken home separately in vans, and that the ride was very long.  If it was 2 hours by helicopter, it must have been an interminable time for both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Singly what did they do on the daytime portion of their date?   I also liked that she shot so well in the clip they showed at the end of the show.

I believe the whole show is scripted and they are just following the scripts they have been given ~ that is what I was referring to when I said that Chris was just TPTB's puppet.  They are making him look like some bumpkin and I don't think he is in real life.   He sure didn't come off that way on Andi's  season anyway  - of course that was scripted as well.   Pull hair
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:39 am

SLA, the first part was an interlude with Big & Rich.  The girls had to write their own songs, with the help of these two country stars.  Then, they had to sing them on stage.  The audience, if I recall correctly, were only the group.

Remember the days when it never occurred to us that producers had anything to do with the actions of the stars?  Or that they'd pervert scenes to feed us red herrings?  Or exploit anyone who took part in this "love story?"

If you're interested, Chris Soules' blog for People Magazine is up on the Internet.  Difficult to believe this guy is SO dense.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:38 am

I'm going to jump in here....SLA, just in case you were referring to what Chris and Becca did on the first part of their date, they went horse back riding and apparently target shooting.

Singly, thanks for the reminder of Chris' blog on People Magazine's website. I didn't know that Chris didn't know the women's ages, but either way Mackenzie just had a very young look to her and that coupled with the immature subject matter I'm surprised she was there as long as she was. I didn't think Chris would be interested in such a young girl. As to the group date he did in fact know he was taking someone to this concert but he still handled it poorly. Did he really think the girls would take it better if they didn't know? The rose disappears off the table, Britt disappears along with Chris...they aren't stupid...or at least some of them aren't stupid. He really didn't think Britt would tell the girls where they were and what they were doing? Hah! Those girls are catty and of course they're going to put it out there to make the other girls jealous. Men's stupidity, I guess. The way he described the uncomfortableness of that whole two on one date had to be the longest day in his experience with the show. As much as I couldn't stand Ashley I'm at least glad she threw out that statement about Britt not being ready for the farm. Apparently it DID have an impact like a glass of cold water being thrown on his face to wake him up as to Britt being a lot like Ashley as in high-maintenance, princess like. You can't cut one girl for that and not cut another for the same thing. Granted Ashley had other issues as well but Britt has issues of her own.

And btw, since Andi Dorfman was mentioned in his blog it reminded me of something I read yesterday. There is an article circulating that an "inside source" is saying that since Andi and Josh broke up that she is being considered to be the next Bachelorette since apparently she was liked by the producers and crew. Someone please tell me this is a joke and that their just messing with us. I have not heard one good comment about her from people that watch the show. They played around with that same idea with Emily Maynard and it didn't happen and she wasn't as hated as Andi is. Since I already know who the F1 is, if the F2 is the person I hope it is than they have a good candidate with her that they don't have to recycle the trash known as Andi.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 am

rkc -- there is a lot of debate on the "other" site as to who the F1 really is.  I'm beginning to think RS may have it wrong.  However, since this is a no-spoiler forum, I won't say anything else.

I wonder if anyone who is F2 and really was invested in Chris would be ready to be the next Bachelorette.  Personally, I vote for Carly; she is like a breath of fresh air and I think her brother could give her a lot of hints on how to handle the whole adventure.  As for MeAndi, can she just please disappear quietly?

Back to top Go down

Post by BHGma Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:07 pm

SLA44 wrote:I missed the daytime portion of Becca's date  Sad but they seemed to be having a good time and a nice conversation during the evening part of the date.

Boy Chris sure didn't heed Sean's advise about not kissing one of the gals in front of the others.  I really didn't understand the way he and Britt ran out on the group date ~ I actually thought it was rather rude to the others on the date to just leave them like that for an hour, but maybe that is just me.  There is no way I see Britt moving to a farm in Iowa, I really think she is just there for exposure for an acting career or maybe she is going for the next Bachelorette lead. Suspect

I was very happy  Very Happy to see both Kelsey and Ashley I. sent home on the 2-on-1 date but I don't quite understand why he felt it necessary to repeat what Ashley I. had said about Kelsey to Kelsey.  He did ask her what she thought was going on in the house and although it was rather catty, she sure wasn't shy about voicing her opinion.  I thought they were both annoying so I'm glad they were sent home but I wonder how they will act on the Women Tell All (or Tell Nothing).

So next week is a two parter starting on Sunday - should be interesting to see how they react to his hometown and the farm. 

LOL, SLA! You got that right! There's such a build up & hype that we're going to have all the answers at the end of the W&MTA, & it's always, at least for me, a BIG let down. You're a hoot!
BHGma
BHGma

Back to top Go down

Post by BHGma Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:11 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
BHGma wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:O....M....G.....I knew Ashley was one of the girls on the two on one but didn't know the other one was Kelsey. LOL. What a nightmare date that had to be! A lot of times the two on one dates are reserved for people that the lead isn't sure about and they take them both to figure out which one they have more potential with. Can't remember but has there ever even BEEN a time that either one of the contestants on the two on ones make it til the end? I don't think so. You know that Chris had to have heard rumors about these two girls, how mean and vindictive they are. Maybe when Ashley started gossiping about Kelsey he told Kelsey what was said on purpose to see what would happen. The funniest thing would be if when Chris gets ready to give the date rose out that he just turns around and throws it into the ocean. LOL. Send both of those obnoxious bitches home!

Hello rkc! I love your picture, btw. That shade of blue on those butterflies is beautiful. 

You make an interesting point about the possibility that Chris hearing rumors about the girls. Do you suppose that the producers clue him in so that he's aware of the friction between certain contestants? Since we get to see very little of what actually goes on in the house & the conversations between Chris & the ladies, I wonder how many of them are foolish enough to talk smack about the other girls when they have their time with him? 

I would SO watch if the Bachelor franchise made this show into like a Big Brother uncut show where they film what goes on it the house. This season, like Singlme is saying, it's all about the girls & I bet there would be some interesting conversations to eavesdrop on.
Thanks...I love butterflies and that has always been my favorite butterfly pic. The colors are so vibrant!

I truly believe that these leads are clued into certain things going on that they don't see.
I can't remember which lead it was but someone said that they were told things by the handlers. I don't know whether they would be told things because someone feels bad for them and sees things they think they should know or if they are told these things so they can change the course of things for dramas sake.

You're welcome.

You're probably correct. We all know that this show has jumped shark & the producers don't give a damn about letting the relationships take their own course.
BHGma
BHGma

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:54 pm

As to The Women Tell All this season, we shall see what happens. Chris said in his blog that the tension and hatred between Ashley and Kelsey on that date was intense. And in the preview for next week it shows CH talking to Kelsey and asking her about how she will be towards Ashley at WTA and I believe she mentioned the term....CRUCIFY? I don't know if Kelsey realized when CH interviewed her just how much the other girls couldn't stand her but I'm sure now that she watched these episodes air that she now knows. I would think that Kelsey would be the one crucified. But as we saw her say twice on this weeks episode in PI's she surely will treat them like she is way up here and the others are way down there. I think she has a crap load of self-importance going on there.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:32 pm

I think Ashley I. will be fine on the WTA.  I watched her interview with Jimmy Kimmel from the other night, and she was laughing and giggling and at this point I think she is taking the whole thing with a sense of humor and a grain of salt.

She impresses me as the kind of person who doesn't take c*** from anyone.  I think she will try to convince everyone that Kelsey and all her antics were fake and meant only to get more attention from Chris.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:31 pm

No way would I watch Andi again.  Aside from Megan (who always looks drunk to me), I'd watch any of the remaining finalists.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:29 pm

Thank you rkc ~ I was referring only to the Becca and Chris 1 on 1 date as I only missed the first 1/2 hour of the show.  I really liked what I did get to see of the end of their date and I really like Becca.

I agree with you on Britt being high maintenance and there is no way she would want to move to a farm in Iowa IMO.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:49 am

I caught Ashley the following day on GMA.  She was interviewed from her home (it appeared).  Jeez, the makeup!!  That dark red lipstick was horrible!  So was that brown blush she wore on the badlands date.  She looked like someone slapped her with a paintbrush.

BTW, what's up with these different color nail polishes and lipsticks?  Sonji, on Project Runway, sometimes wears blue lipstick.  I don't see how anyone thinks this looks good.  Is it just me who thinks it's ugly?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:10 am

Bachelor 19 - Episode 6 Discussions - Page 2 Ashley-iaconetti-bachelor
I have no idea why this girl thinks this is attractive. It looks like a makeup counter blew up on her face!
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:45 pm

She must be a Kim Kardashian fan or wantabe!  Yuck
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:18 pm

She has a personal website named after Kim Kardashian:

http://duchesskimberly.com/

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:40 pm

Bach98133 wrote:She has a personal website named after Kim Kardashian:

OMG, talk about a person with a one-track mind.  Here's another example of "How did she ever get on this show?"  LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:55 pm

newto the boards wrote:
Bach98133 wrote:She has a personal website named after Kim Kardashian:

OMG, talk about a person with a one-track mind.  Here's another example of "How did she ever get on this show?"  LOL
It is unbelievable, isn't it?  Giggle

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Makes you wonder how the producers go about finding these lovely ladies for the show.  Rolling Eyes 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Oh, good Lord...this girl is actually doing video tutorials on how to look like a clown?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:07 am

Do you think, at some point, someone told her she resembles KK, and she decided to fly with it?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:43 am

That's actually what I've been thinking....either that or she is obsessed with that Krazy Klan anyway and she saw the similarities and decided on her own that she wants to look like them.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top