Episode 5 Discussions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 5 Discussions

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:37 pm

rkc1960 wrote:It kind of grosses me out that some of these former contestants seem to date multiple people among the Bach Nation. All that swapping bodily fluids amongst themselves. Sorry, not trying to sound disgusting but it's a fact. It's kind of creepy. I don't think they discriminate based on who has what personalities and reputations...after all, Arie dated Courtney and we all know about some of her issues. AshLee and Chris B. have had multiple partners within that group as well. Not sure about Lucy and Jesse or some of the other demon seed.
I agree and Arie also dated Selma from Sean's season and who knows who else.  Plus Courtney also talked about Arie and his swapping of bodily fluids in her book ~ isn't that just special!!  AshLee also date Micheal G. from Des' season besides Brad Womack and didn't she try to hook up with Zak Wadell as well?  I wonder who she will go after next and God only knows who Arie might hook up with.  They are kind of a pathetic group that can't seem to get out of or away from the Bach Nation.  Yuck
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:44 am

SLA44 wrote:
newto the boards wrote:I cannot imagine a couple less suited for each other than AshLee and Arie.  JMHO.
And I cannot imagine that some people do not have a sense of humor JMHO!!!

If you're referring to me, how was I supposed to know whether you were kidding or serious? 

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:25 am

Ashlee needs an extremely handsome man who will worship the ground she walks on and never, ever, so much as glance at another woman.  And Lord have mercy on the woman who might look at him.

She comes with Valium and free insurance coverage for a therapist.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:35 pm

AshLee needs some serious therapy.  I wouldn't wish her on any man the way she is now, I really think she has some serious very deep seeded issues that need to exercised from her being.  JMO
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:57 pm

I agree on the type of guy AshLee goes after and that she wants to be worshipped and wants a guy that won't look at other women...I also believe that is probably why she hasn't been successful in her relationships. I'm sure she also chases all her boyfriends away by her attitude. I don't think I have ever met a good looking guy that would ever put up with her nonsense. She may eventually have to settle for a different kind of guy...someone that isn't used to having good looking women and would put up with anything to keep her.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Sorry Vic3 but I accidentally deleted your post.   Sick Crying  

Hey Vic3 good to have you back but what are you doing on episode 5 when it was episode 7 the Finale tonight?  The show is now over and DWTS 19 premieres next Monday but I will not be watching anymore or at least not season 19.  Glad you made it to NY in one piece and hope to see you on the boards some more.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top