Episode 1 Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Unfortunately Chris B will be coming on BIP this coming Monday night and I do think it is he that Elise goes in the ocean with.  They probably deserve one another.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:19 am

I wonder how long it will take for the women to see through Chris B. and kick him out of Tulum.  Shall we start a betting pool?  Does anyone know who else besides Chris is coming to BIP this week?

BTW, I have been to more of Tulum than the ruins.  We saw how the Mayans of this day live...partly in the 21st century, partly in the ways of those who came before them.  It is a simple way of life, yet they seem happy when the tourist buses come with gifts for them.  There is a bit of electricity in some of the villages, making some of their tasks easier.  It is a fascinating look into another culture.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:25 am

So clue me in.  Was Chris B. on Emily's season?  I had such a distaste for her, it was the one season I skipped.

What makes him such a bad guy?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:43 am

Yes singly, Chris B. was on Emily's season and much to my distaste was one of the final 4 at which point he was eliminated.  I never understood how he made it that far.  I did not like him from day 1.  In Emily's season he kept going on about what a man is was at age 25 and would get in arguments about it with other contestants.  When he was on Bachelor Pad he tried to bed every gal there I think.  He is absolutely disgusting IMO.  He just wants his face on TV and it's a face I don't want to see on my TV.  Yuck 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:53 am

I've watched the BPs and don't even remember him or his personality.  He must have been someone I mentally discarded.  I can say that when I see his face, I have a feeling of negativity.  Perhaps my subconscious remembers him.  lol.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top