BIP

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:16 am

Oh boy Glitters, you know how to scare a person! Jordan on DWTS, yuck, yuck, yuck.

I think that Leo is a nut case. His anger issues are a little scary.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:44 am

Where did they get these guys? They gossip like a bunch of old biddies. Suddenly they feel the need to trash John because Chelsea is their new best friend. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:06 am

Thank god Leo went home.  What a jerk and an angry tool.

I'm glad John was saved over the others, even though he was probably going to go for somebody else other than Chelsea.

Eric tells Angela he's "all in" with their relationship, then tells Cassandra he's "open," then tells Angela he's going out with Cassandra so he can "test the waters" and that this is what relationships are about -- challenge and adversity. Rolling Eyes  No. He was attracted to Cassandra right away.    I'm seeing a different side of Eric.

Monday's episode is three hours, and then we still have Tuesday.  Five hours next week Dizzy
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:39 pm

thisoldmule wrote:.  I can just imagine Leo on a nude beach involved in an orgy.  

BBBUWUUAHHAHAHAHAH...I'd like to see one of those Beach Crabs up his azz..
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:47 pm

I'm so friggin Pizzed I just gotta Hurl.   I saw this clip about how Reality Stars get paid by product sponsors when they post on Instagram.  
 I mean I know those Big Ass Attention Hoes - the Kardashians, get paid large cash for their inane drivel, but seriously did you know our Bach contestants - even the dirty cheap Hoe Bags, are racking up huge monthly payments.  Like to the tune of $3,000 - $10,000 per month ?>$R#@?    AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH...  are you kidding me?   No wonder those Butt Cheeks go on TV and play what ever drama game the Producers tell them - because they know some company is gonna pay them to Hock their garbage if they make themselves an "audience".    

I drag my butt outta bed every morning at 6:30 and go do something productive with redeaming value and yet these low-life DouceBags get paid for doing nothing but slobber their swill on the internet.   

Life ain't fair.  And you wonder why I gotta Hurl ?$#?    

Take a look:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/these-stars-get-paid-obscene-amounts-of-money-to-post-a-picture/ss-BBMa3qa?ocid=spartandhp#image=8

BIP - Page 4 F2uhpz
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:47 pm

I was wondering why Jasmine just went *POOF*. No real explaination for her disappearance, so I googled it and apparently John just decided to tell her he wanted to be just friends. The internet was going bananas on the fact that they just didn’t bother showing anything about what happened. And of course there were claims of racism. John seems like a nice guy, but he is kind of all over the place. I just don’t like seeing these people pretend so much just to get a rose to stay and then hurt the person who gave it to them.

I’ve never been a big fan of Eric’s and it didn’t surprise me he pulled such a slimy move on Angela. Saying he was all in and then magically woke up that morning with an epiphany that he needed to go back on his word. And that bs about how relationships are about challenges and adversity. Most relationships do go through challenges and adversity, but not usually in the first couple of days. He was just making excuses for himself. What an A-hole.

That was a crazy thing that went down with Leo. I wonder just how much of that was producer driven? They like to write their own drama. An example...how much has Jordan hated on David and can’t stand even being near him, and that scene at the bar when David was wondering if he was going home showed them there together talking like friends....hmmmm. Don’t know what to believe is real and what's not with these people.

I think Benoit needs to just find a woman the normal way. I remember him getting real emotional with Claire on the Winter Games too. He just seems to fall for women way too easily. Seems a little needy.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:47 pm

geez, monkey, even I knew these bach people were making money like that and I don't really follow them or read much about them.  I don't know how you missed that.  Trista used to do that plus get free airline tickets and things like that just by mentioning to all her followers.  Jade and Tanner have been raking the money in for quite some time.  There was a big to do over Amanda and her husband taking her to court to reduce child support because of her new found income.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:52 pm

It's Jubilee, and not Jasmine Smile  They did explain it on the show, but you probably missed it because it went by real fast.  At least that's where I believe I heard it, that John just wanted to be friends with Jubilee.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:56 pm

I kind of believe that Leo and Joe thing seemed planned.  I couldn't tell if Eric wasn't into Angela enough or just wanted to play the field, because it seems that next week Cassandra is upset too.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:46 pm

Benoit seems to love the one he's with.  He sure forgot about Jenna real quick and moved right in on Chelsea.

i would hate to be in Chelsea's shoes with the guys suddenly showing interest in her.  It's insulting because it's so fake.  They were after her rose and didn't really care about her.

When the fight broke out with Joe and Leo, several guys ran over to there, but not Colton.  Tia said, "Colton, go over there."  lol  She had to tell him to do it.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:40 am

Whoops...thanks Glitters...I keep getting Jubilee and Jasmine mixed up. Lol. I did read that it was just mentioned real quick and if you blinked it was over. I must have missed it completely because I have a tendency to tune out these shows due to it’s stupidity at times. People were really angry over it apparently.

Leo was already in hot water over the beef between him and what’s her face (dang! The young chick from Arie’s season with the short dark hair?) I don’t know if I am just having major brain farts lately or if I just don’t care enough to remember their names. Lol) I’m wondering if they wanted him to go there and be that way just to play into the hype.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:53 am

I missed Jubilee's exit at first too -- had other things going on, then heard about it somewhere else. Yeah John told her he wanted to be friends.

That was Bekah Martinez.  The filming for BIP started in June, and the allegations against Leo came out in August.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:53 am

Hmmm...that kind of makes more sense then when it comes to the allegations Bekah made. When I first read about it I couldn’t help but wonder why it seemed like Bekah was going after him and why would she be going back and investigating his prior postings to social media all of the sudden. I wonder if it has a lot to do with Bekah and Kendall both being a part of Becca’s posse of BFF’s. If he did that to Kendall then it may have turned into a witch hunt to find dirt on him.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:46 pm

thisoldmule wrote:geez, monkey, even I knew these bach people were making money like that and I don't really follow them or read much about them.  I don't know how you missed that.  Trista used to do that plus get free airline tickets and things like that just by mentioning to all her followers.  Jade and Tanner have been raking the money in for quite some time.  There was a big to do over Amanda and her husband taking her to court to reduce child support because of her new found income.

We always known some of these Slobs go on the show to promote their "Modeling" career, or push their music recordings, etc.   And I've heard of the Kardashians getting a lot of Jack to post crap on Twitter......

but never heard some D-Rated, Mush-Brain Bachelor contestant making > $1 MM / year just by posting product sponsorship on Instagram.  I mean who / why would some Company pay Jade $150,000 a month..... For What -  A feminine hygiene deodorizer ??   What the He77 is Amanda hocking - used Wedding Dresses for the indigent?   

And what's Jordan gonna find for an endorsement - Gold Satin Adult Incontinence Diapers??   BBUUWHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAH
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:50 pm

skt8word wrote:

That was Bekah Martinez.  The filming for BIP started in June, and the allegations against Leo came out in August.

Speaking of Betty Boop, Skater - are you, or any of the others surprised she wasn't on Paradise (?I'm a little behind shows, so pls excuse if she's already made an appearance).....Was she even asked to appear?  What the heck - I thought she was a shoo-in....Are they preppin her for a future B'ette?  
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:57 pm

She has a boyfriend.  They are on YouTube.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:36 pm

lol, monkey, I can't figure out why.  They have nothing, it's just that they have so many people following them.  Why they follow them beats me.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 pm

skt8word wrote:Monday's episode is three hours, and then we still have Tuesday.  Five hours next week Dizzy
They have to have time for the alums to come on the show and show off their babies and time for Jared and Ashley to get engaged or whatever on the beach.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Yeah I was kinda surprised Bekah wasn't going on BIP, and then eventually I heard that she has a boyfriend.  Chris Harrison had wanted her to appear.  She hasn't been on BIP at all.   

Bekah got messages from twelve women containing those allegations.  I don't know that she dug up prior postings.  I read that she was directed to them by whoever messaged her -- whether it was one or two or a dozen women who directed her to them, I don't know.  She has a bigger Instagram or social media following than the twelve women and isn't reticent about going public with I guess a lot of things.  She got into a Twitter war previously with Raven, in June.  I don't know if some of the women were already fans of Bekah, but I think the other women felt they had a voice through her.   I have no idea exactly when Bekah was messaged.  Maybe it was over time, I don't know.  

I heard they are having a BIP reunion episode.  Supposedly it's on September 11.  

Finale is apparently September 11.  Yay lol
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:16 pm

I'm impressed with how understanding and comforting Astrid is to Kevin.   She's a much better match

for him than high maintenance Ashley I.  Boy, was he correct when he said that she used him as a pawn.

Annaliese is too needy.   Needs a therapist not a boyfriend!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:31 pm

Speaking of therapists, I hope Colton finds one too.  

i felt so bad watching him say all those things about his whole life.  He sounded so messed up.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:41 pm

I just thought Tia was too mean-spirited for him.  Maybe he just feels guilt.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:17 am

Glittersisgld wrote:Maybe Jordan will be on DWTS.  Lol
Oh God I certainly hope not.  No
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:26 am

Everybody breaks up with Annaliese.  Would Kamil be number 3 on this show?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:51 am

peebeeb wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:Maybe Jordan will be on DWTS.  Lol
Oh God I certainly hope not.  No
Rumou4 has it Grocery Store Joe is the refugee from BIP who will compete on DWTS.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum