BIP

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:56 pm

I think Colton will have to be told to do a lot of things.  He is a little boy in a man's body.  His body would make me expect that he is such a manly man and very sexy, but he really has no game.  His personality doesn't project any kind of sexy.  He's a lot like Ben Higgins.  He's another good looking guy who projects no sex appeal other than his looks.  i think Tia would never be happy having to tell Colton everything she wants.  She has expectations that aren't in Colton's personality.  She would constantly be trying to change him to be who she expects instead of realizing who he is.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:49 pm

Well said! Thumbs up! Totally agree with you, mule.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:41 pm

I also think Colton will have to be told to do a lot of things.  I believe he never would have given Tia another chance had Bibiana not told him they should be together Rolling Eyes not that I think they should be together.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:17 pm

Thank you, Babs.

I thought Colton and Tia agreed to let go of the pressure about their relationship and just have a good time in Paradise.  Then they sent in Raven to put doubt in the situation.  It didn't take long for Tia to go right back to crying and her insecurities.

Raven wasn't necessary.  Arie and Lauren were totally stupid and unnecessary.  Same for Ben, Jorge, Wells and Yuki. Oh, and Becca.  They added nothing to the show.  When will these people quit using bachelor shows and just move on?
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:57 pm

That’s exactly what I was thinking too, Mule. Sending in all these previous cast members AND CH referring to them as stars or celebrities (whichever it was)...LMAO! Really? These people already are full of themselves without being given that title. There wasn’t even anything funny about that little skit. It was actually pretty stupid in my opinion.

On the first night of this week’s episodes, I was just flabbergasted listening to Chris explain himself to Tia after he kissed Crystal. He made absolutely no sense. He came off as even a bigger ass then he did on Becca’s season....if that’s even possible. What a loser! And what is he trying to be with that stupid bandana around his head? The Karate Kid?

Jordan...ah, Jordan...what can you say about a guy that every week he acts like more of an ass. He either has real anger issues or he thinks he comes off looking tough by doing and saying such stupid things. Him and his buddy Chris just need to go as they are just simply annoying.

Those women were certainly slobbering all over themselves when Leo showed up, weren’t they? I think he is a good looking dude, but he is not doing himself any favors right now by playing the field there. Chelsey must have been waiting for him to get there because she didn’t seem to want to hook up with anyone until Leo showed up.

Colton and Tia are gonna be what they’re gonna be. I am so over that story line.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:12 pm

I think Colton is nice looking and has a very sweet innocent personality. He may be a little behind and not his chronological age. One of my sons was like that, and he  didn't catch up until he as about 30. He did finally get married in his 30's and now has a baby He turned out to be a a good dad. They all mature sometime.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:25 pm

I think having sex might help him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:53 am

Tia should open her eyes. At his age, dude doesn't know to use his tongue when he kisses. Damn girl, Colton will never do oral sex for you, good luck with that!
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:43 am

I don’t think Colton suddenly fell for Tia’s charms. I think both of them are following a story board. Maybe Colton doesn’t want to stick his tongue into Tia’s potty mouth! This whole thing comes off phony. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:01 pm

Kendall is starting to annoy me; not worth fighting over.   Joe is too good for her!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:44 am

Man oh man, that Krystal doesn't let the grass grow beneath her feet. She)s like a buzzing bee around nearly every guy.

I’m not really surprised Kenny left. He had some fun but I never felt like he was seriously looking for a relationship.

Yeah, Kendall is becoming annoying. Really most of them are!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:13 am

How is Kendall annoying?  Did I miss something?  I fell asleep right before she had the talk with Leo and I thought she handled it well.  What a clear thinker she is when she argues.  Maybe I missed something before that?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:07 am

I was on Kendall's side during her and Leo's talk.  He was really disrespectful to her, trying to make her feel guilty.  I don't think she did anything wrong to Leo.  I thought she handled their talk well even when he was being contradictory and very disrespectful.  I also think Kevin handled his and Leo's talk well.  

What was Kenny doing on Paradise -- I don't know if he was seriously looking for a relationship either, Lesallee.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:43 am

Everybody is Krystal's type.  When she was with Connor, I thought she will eat him alive.  First she tells Chris she wouldn't go with anyone else and then she goes with Connor after he asks her on a date.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Kendall was right to confront Leo but he just kept making excuses for his bad behavior instead of seeing her point that it was rude and disrespectful ... and Kevin was right to wash his hands of Leo after he came forward and admitted to being the one who told Kendall but Leo just acted like a jerk ... and it looks like he's going to get even worse from the previews. He should take his creepy hair and leave.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:16 pm

This season has a lot of flirtations but no serious relationships.  If there are any engagements, I don't

see them lasting.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Krystal is sickening. I know some think she is different from what she was on Arie’s season, but other then her voice (sometimes) she is still the same annoying, slutty acting chick that she was before. She’s on her third guy and she may not be done yet. The previews for the season show what looks like someone proposing to her....really? Which idiot would be that stupid? Jenna isn’t much different. She acts all hot and bothered over a lot of the new guys that come in too. Those two and their black boxes over their butts. You don’t see the constant black boxes over the other girls. Those two came to play the field and show off their body’s to any guy that will look. I can only imagine what the black box was covering last night when they had to cover up Jenna from the front lower half at one point. Good grief! TMI! At least Chris got what was coming to him. He got back what he did to Tia.

I don’t think Kenny came to find a relationship either. He knew before he left home that his daughter had a recital, or whatever it was. I’m sure he came to just have some fun for a few days and be on tv before he left to go back home. I don’t trust any of these people’s intentions.

I don’t find Kendall annoying either. A lot of those women drooled over Leo when he showed up. How were they supposed to know he would play one of the season’s villain’s? He played her. He obviously didn’t have any intention of finding a relationship either. He is a good looking guy and it’s a shame because he didn’t act like that with Becca. So is he playing a part or not? Who knows.

I don’t know what to think of Annalise. She falls too easily. First Jordan (what a mistake), and then Kenny (he should have never led her on if he was leaving), and now this new dude (can’t even remember his name)...from one date she is talking like it’s the best connection she had with anyone? Slow down girl! You’re looking desperate!

The only relationship that I see possibly lasting after this (at least for a while) is Kevin and Astrid.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Babs2147 wrote:This season has a lot of flirtations but no serious relationships.  If there are any engagements, I don't

see them lasting.
Maybe Kevin and Astrid?  I don't know though.  Kevin maybe falls too fast with girls as he stated he has struck out twice with the bach babes.  He did seem to be saying he really wanted to be with Astrid.  Astrid seemed 'in like' but was careful not to say more.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:50 pm

rkc, I agree with you.  Krystal is a piece of work.  That was quite the game she played telling Chris one thing then going on the date.  She must have been pretty sure Connor would still ask her.   I was shocked when she turned him down because it just didn't fit her personality, and then she proved me right.   lol  

I've always liked Kendall.  The only fault I saw with her was when she went all goo goo gagga over Leo.  I can just imagine Leo on a nude beach involved in an orgy.  i think he is ruining everyone's fun in Paradise.  I loved that Kendall kept her cool instead of yelling or crying.  Hooray for her for calling Leo on his BS double talk.  He is worse than Chris blaming everyone else for his wrong doing.  if he hadn't been kissing everyone then nobody would have to tattle.  That was silly.  He is looking to cause trouble.  He really showed his true colors.

Annalise and Kamil both wanted to meet each other.  Maybe it will work out.  I think there are more people yet to join this group so who knows.  Maybe there will even be somebody for Chelsea.

It seems to be a double standard here.  If the guys go from girl to girl then the @#$* hits the fan.  But Jenna, Krystal, Kendall, others do it and it's not the same reaction.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Krystal comes on all innocent and everything with her voice, but she seems like a barracuda.  I feel that Chelsea kind of comes off cold and maybe that's why guys don't go for her beyond her looks.  Leo is way too alpha.  Leo calling Kendall an actress?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:04 pm

These people are so messed up. Pull hair
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:15 pm

I’m watching BIP late tonight but I am compelled to say: I cannot abide that doorknob Jordan much longer!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:18 pm

There's something very classy about Astrid and I'm rooting for her and Kevin to make it.  

Glad Kendall came to her senses and realizes what a good guy Joe is.

I remember Cassandra from JP's season.  Wasn't she the cheerleader and single mother of a son

( father is a football player) that JP sent home early?
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:42 pm

Lesallee wrote:I’m watching BIP late tonight but I am compelled to say: I cannot abide that doorknob Jordan much longer!Now 
Thank goodness you didn't watch Becca's season, sis.  Jordan and his antics got a lot of airtime. Giggle
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:52 pm

Maybe Jordan will be on DWTS.  Lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content