BIP

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Jordan and Chris’ conversation disgusted me too. Who the hell do they think they are? God’s gift to women, obviously (major eye roll)....They have no right ganging up on anyone for behavior that they are exhibiting as well. Jordan and Chris seem like the creepiest of best friends. That Scene with Chris and Crystal was weird. They had already been there for a few days. Chris said he connected with Tia and Crystal with Kenny and all the sudden they meet up and make out? Very weird. Jordan just flat out bugs the crap outta me. He is so egotistical. He obviously was waiting for Jenna to show up and he led Annalise on until she got there. He did EXACTLY what he was accusing Colton of doing. And how he explained to Annalise how his date went with Jenna was pretty cruel. Over emphasized how he connected with Jenna to the point of being mean. And then he had the audacity to say, but hey, things change quickly here and if it falls apart with Jenna that he will consider going back to her. What an A-hole! I really don’t think that Jordan could fall in love with anyone more then what he loves himself! But then again, Jenna seems to love herself a bit too so maybe it will work out. I guess if they move in together they will need double the amount of mirrors to admire themselves. And btw, if you constantly need a black box to cover your ass then maybe you need to put some more clothes on when you’re around the whole group.

John is not my cup of tea, but that date he had with Caroline was odd. Is it any wonder someone else coming in would grab his attention? I remember not liking Jubilee so maybe he will find someone for him that is better. He does seem like a nice guy.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:30 am

thisoldmule wrote:
skt8word wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:OMG too funny.  We have the virgin, the grocer, the model, the goose, the alien, the nerd, and the rats.  Who could ask for more? Laughing

LOL ROFL  Thank you for the laugh!   The alien came and for a second I thought I was watching a different show...

just kidding.  

I'd throw in the pet too, as it was called Smile  There will be a couple of stuffed dogs actually.

We can also add the taxidermist.  What  crew.

Ha, yes Laughing

Can I also just add the hurricane that is Tia? Question
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:45 am

From the preview -- and I can't base everything on a preview as they can be misleading, but I think Tia will tell Chris off... I mean, I hope she doesn't go back to focusing on Colton, but I don't know, she just might  if he gives her any encouragement and I hope he doesn't.

Caroline was as annoying on BIP as she was on the bachelor season, if not more so.  

I can't remember what Jubilee did on the bachelor season that was so untoward  Question

Okay, I'm starting to remember but it doesn't sound that bad  Thinking

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-contestant-jubilee-sharpe-reflects-women/story?id=37474134
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:35 am

I really dislike Jordan & Chris. Hope they go home in the next round. Both are mean & think more of themselves than than any woman will.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:09 pm

skt8word wrote:From the preview -- and I can't base everything on a preview as they can be misleading, but I think Tia will tell Chris off... I mean, I hope she doesn't go back to focusing on Colton, but I don't know, she just might  if he gives her any encouragement and I hope he doesn't.

Caroline was as annoying on BIP as she was on the bachelor season, if not more so.  

I can't remember what Jubilee did on the bachelor season that was so untoward  Question

Okay, I'm starting to remember but it doesn't sound that bad  Thinking

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-contestant-jubilee-sharpe-reflects-women/story?id=37474134
It seems like Tia and Colton are at least friends according to the last episode of BIP.  I tried to pull up the article you posted on Jubilee, but for some reason it wouldn't show the particular clip on Jubilee.  I did look on YouTube and found a clip where a group of girls wanted to talk to Jubilee on Ben's show because of some comment Jubilee made to the girls when she was going on a date with Ben.  They were upset enough at her to want to have a talk and Jubilee got upset about it.  Jubilee was acting like a victim when approached and crying in front of Ben.  She came across as very arrogant on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Thanks Glitters.  I think I just found the YouTube clip, it helped that you described it.  I still don't know what Jubilee did that was really bad.  Maybe if I remembered what happened prior Confused
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:01 pm

I think it was mostly her attitude, though I'm sure there were some specific situations and they gave her a hard time on WTA.  I tried to find some specifics on YouTube, but couldn't find any except that remark she made to the girls when going on a date with Ben.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:35 pm

I remember Jubilee as being very bitchy and had a bad attitude. Not a pleasant person for the others to be around.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:23 pm

skt8word wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:
skt8word wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:OMG too funny.  We have the virgin, the grocer, the model, the goose, the alien, the nerd, and the rats.  Who could ask for more? Laughing

LOL ROFL  Thank you for the laugh!   The alien came and for a second I thought I was watching a different show...

just kidding.  

I'd throw in the pet too, as it was called Smile  There will be a couple of stuffed dogs actually.

We can also add the taxidermist.  What  crew.

Ha, yes Laughing

Can I also just add the hurricane that is Tia? Question
Oh yeah, hurricane Tia.  Look out.  haha  

I think I had Jubilee confused with someone else.  I can't remember who the other gal was.  She was very intelligent, had multiple degrees, very impressive.  I vaguely remember Jubilee now but can't remember the controversy.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:27 pm

I don't know what is going to happen with Tia/Chris/Jordon/Colton, but on the MTA Chris was still going at it with Colton over something that happened.  

Colton is a good guy just not into Tia.  Chris is a huge ass and all women should run fast in the opposite direction.  Jordon can be entertaining but fleeting.  Poor Annalise fell for his lines.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:43 pm

You might have Jubilee mixed up with Seinne Fleming who went to Yale.  Jubilee was in the military, but she seems pretty smart too.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:00 am

Glittersisgld wrote:You might have Jubilee mixed up with Seinne Fleming who went to Yale.  Jubilee was in the military, but she seems pretty smart too.
yes that's who I was thinking of
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:13 pm

Colton is Aquarius, Tia is Leo.  This is their probable compatibility  outcome and it seems to fit what they are experiencing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Aquarius: This actually has the potential to be a wonderful union. Both partners will be accepting, innovative, sociable, and varied. They will delight in sharing a fulfilling sexual life, a full social calendar, and many adventures – especially of the intellectually stimulating variety. However, they must beware of each taking individualism to the extreme and forgetting to devote attention to their identity as a couple. They must both also learn that commitment does not necessarily have to be a negative, smothering concept.
Leo: On the one hand, these two individuals are likely to be very attracted to one another. Aquarius’s innovative ideas and natural sparkle will enchant Leo, while Aquarius will be amused and delighted by Leo’s dramatic flare and passion for art. However, Aquarius may ultimately prove to be too detached to satisfy Leo’s desire for praise and affection, while Leo’s extravagance and seeming selfishness will annoy humanitarian and worldly Aquarius. If proper care is taken to meet each other half way, this relationship has the potential for success, but both partners must be willing to work at it.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:45 pm

Good job, psychic mule!  Sharing  Guess this means they won't be leaving Paradise anytime soon. Darn

Jordan's hair tips at the end made my night.  Have to get some salt spray!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:11 am

Why any girl is willing to be with Jordan or Chris is beyond me.  They both treat other people with disrespect.  Chris acted the same way to Becca as he did with Tia.  So much for showing he is a nice guy.  Krystal deserves what she gets with Chris. Jordan is a special kind of crazy.  His hissy fit was so awful.  That stupid getup had me laughing.  The comparison to the Ken doll was just perfect.  

I'm glad 'therapist' Bibi is gone.  I like Jacqueline, too bad she didn't stay longer.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:03 am

Would have enjoyed seeing Jacqueline hookup with her intellectual

equal, John.  Jubilee is only interested in his app fortune.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:09 am

I'm also glad Bibi is gone.  And she had a lot of interviews Scratch   Jacqueline's so pretty.  I like her too.  But Annaliese is sweet.  Kenny was like The "Bachelor" tonight with three ladies after his rose.

I'm intrigued by the salt spray, but apparently over time the salt can have a drying effect on hair Thinking

I'm disappointed but not surprised that Tia and Colton are back together again. hairpull
I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow night's episode.  I'm going to the movies instead Popcorn
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:23 am

I thought that Jordan - David thingy was so damn scripted and unrealistic. Come on, BIP, do better.

I think John and Jubilee are actually a pretty good couple. They seem to enjoy each other’s company and the relationship appears to be drama free. Whether it will amount to anything in the real world is another thing. 

Of course the Tia, Colton affair is back on, the PTB couldn't resist the perceived drama of dragging it out endlessly. 

Hey Kenny is having a good time. Ladies after him right and left. I don’t think he has any serious intentions toward any of them, just playing the game.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Ugh ! So sick of Tia ! But it makes sense for Colton to give it another try i guess...

Was anyone else surprised Jacqueline came on BIP after Aries show since she was so torn between having time for a romance and her schooling ?

I'm happy for Analise that she was saved by Kenny's rose - they appear to have fun together.

That lying cad Chris and Krystal are made for each other since they're both so self centered and lack consideration for anyone elses feelings.

Jenna should have told Jordan exactly where to stick that rose !
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:19 pm

It seems that Colton really does like Tia.  I know this is not popular opinion and I'm not a Jordan fan, but I could see how he got bothered by Chelsea and Jubilee making fun of him.  I'm not too crazy about Chelsea and I didn't think she was that nice on whoever's season she was on and Jubilee seems difficult to have a relationship with.  She is kind of full of herself.  Chelsea and Jubilee belong together, not my favorite girls.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:19 pm

It was funny when Tia and Colton were kissing and you could hear Tia saying to him, "Use your tongue!"

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:24 pm

It seems Jacqueline wasn't as into Arie as as seemed on the bachelor season.  So maybe she wasn't that torn between having a relationship and education.  I seem to recall Arie being more concerned about her finishing school in about six years.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:15 pm

I think maybe hurricane Tia has moved over her target and we are now in the eye of the storm where it is calmer.  She could be building up power and when she doesn't get enough attention she could turn violent.  Watch out Colton.  Having any kind of relationship with her could only encourage her that there is much more to come.  Eventually when Colton isn't in 100% she will be hurt.  She could turn into the next Ashley I. where we see her crying all the time.

Jordan is probably boring in every day life.  He focuses on himself so much and probably puts most of his energy towards his career. I don't see how he and Jenna could ever be more than a BIP fling.  She seems very flirty and untamed which would drive Jordan crazy.  

The preview shows Kendall with Leo.  I hope not.  I don't trust Leo and thought Kendall was more level headed than that.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:06 am

Hurricane Tia!  Lol I guess that name is sticking.  omg "the eye of the storm"... ha ha Laughing

Seriously though, I'd say Tia is more untrustworthy than Colton.  She was okay with him going on the bachelorette show when she thought she would be bachelorette and have 25 guys to choose from.  Ever since she realized she couldn't have him and wasn't going to be bachelorette, she did a 180.  Raven is blind when it comes to Tia, but more than that, the Lorena Bobbitt of Paradise Shocked

The preview also shows Leo being nasty to Joe No   and it looks like we'll see a more seedy side
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:14 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:It was funny when Tia and Colton were kissing and you could hear Tia saying to him, "Use your tongue!"
Funny post    Well he is a virgin after all ... LOL!
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum