BIP

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Empty BIP

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:04 am

I am hoping the show doesn’t waste too much  time on the Tia-Colton thing. I got bored with it almost immediately. There are lots of interesting characters on this season so the potential is good for some fun.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

BIP Empty Re: BIP

Post by skt8word Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:56 pm

That would be good if production moved on to something else but they think fans want to know their story.      I don't really trust Tia.  Several of the cast members seemed like they were on her side or felt sorry for her, but I think she's somewhat shady.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:34 am

I doubt they would spend a lot of time on them.  There are so many other people.  I don't find Colton that interesting and I don't know what's going on with Tia.  I find it hard to believe that Tia is that hooked on him.  It didn't seem they went out for that long.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:24 pm

Too bad they made the first BIP all about Tia and Colton - who cares ! And why did Chris, Jordan, and Nick think it necessary to make it any of their business ?? The cliff hanger ending shows they're about to attack Colton for what ? hurting Tia's feelings ?  I guess Chris thinks because he had his date with Tia that he has some claim on her now. Ugh. I liked his heart-felt apology to Becca at the end of her show but now it appears his ugly side is showing again.

I really like Kendall - the previews make it looks like she'll be caught between Leo and Joe the grocer ... but I was hoping for her and John to make a connection when they took a walk but then he was gushing over Angela - oh well.

And Krystal is back but without the phony voice she used on Arie.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Nice to see Kenny again!  Very Happy  

Tired of Colton, his virginal status and immaturity.  Please make 

tomorrow night his last in Paradise.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:55 am

I didn’t watch Becca’s season so I know nothing about any of the guys on that show. But, and this may be an unpopular statement, I felt sorry for Colton. Seemed like the show used him for cheap drama. I dunno, Tia annoys me, can’t blame him for not wanting her.

Is it just me or is Krystal totally different here on BIP than she was on Arie’s season? 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:06 am

Yes, Krystal does seem different.  I guess she isn't as pressured.  Yes, Colton wasn't ready to be on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:57 am

I don't think Colton deserves to be ganged up on.  He doesn't seem like a player who would just keep Tia around as a 'spare'.  If things were going to be good with Tia, it would have been good before.  Maybe he likes her a little but not enough to commit to her.  Tia is pretty much forcing herself on him.  I'm glad Bibi gave him a rose, although I don't understand it.  Maybe the producers had something to do with that????

Krystal isn't quite as bad as before, but I still find her annoying.

Glad Nick went home.  He seemed like he was drunk all the time.  yukkkkkk
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:10 am

The way production brought in Becca just for the drama, I felt bad for Colton. I wasn't even a fan of his before, but man, they put him through the wringer. 

Production probably had Bibiana give him a rose (funny she said earlier that rose ceremonies are "interesting because you go into it thinking one thing and the night hits and everything changes").  It doesn't bug me that they did that. I'm glad she gave him a rose.

Those guys didn't know Colton and Tia's whole backstory.  Maybe Colton was being a gentleman by not telling them about it.  Or maybe he was focused on the fact he was trying to move past Becca and get his feet wet.  

Tia thought she would be bachelorette and at the time was okay with Colton going on the bachelorette.  She told Becca that Colton told her early that he applied to be on the bachelorette, that the most they did was kiss and that they never had an established conversation of what they were (then later told Becca she feels sick to her stomach that he got that far, when he was in the final four).  Now she wants a commitment after not contacting him between Becca's season and BIP and having only their second date ever -- only one date at BIP?  She had several cast members feeling sorry for her after talking about Colton so much before he ever arrived. But really she's acting almost like Ashley I. used to over Jared, minus the excessive crying.
The confrontation/conversation she had with Colton was very concerning, basically admitting she expected him to be jealous of her with other men, telling him she's waited all her life for someone to fight for her, putting that all on Colton, making accusations against him, and issuing a kind of ultimatum.

Nice to see Yuki back.   It may be more fun to see her as a bartender than a contestant :o

Somebody should have given Wills a rose instead of David.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Tia just needs to move on from Colton. She actually comes off looking like a fool like she is chasing him. She really did give him an ultimatum. She just assumed no one would give him a rose if she didn’t. I really don’t see Colton really being too interested in her. Maybe he did take her on the date to see if there was anything left between them and maybe it had a little to do with him getting her rose so he could stay to explore other possible relationships. Who knows.

Funny how Jordan and Chris were quick to jump on Colton when he came back from that date with Tia claiming he was stringing her along and that she deserves better. Hmmm....didn’t the previews just show Chris kissing some other chick and Jordan doing the same thing to Annalise (is that her name?) A bunch of hypocrites.

I still don’t like Crystal. She may act a little different on BIP but you can tell she still has issues. From the previews of this season it certainly seems like she still gets around. To me it’s just gross these people going around making out with multiple people. All those people in the bachelor bubble are always swapping spit.

I’m glad Yuki isn’t back as a contestant. Her voice just annoys me. And Angela’s laugh is starting to grate as well.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:49 pm

OMG too funny.  We have the virgin, the grocer, the model, the goose, the alien, the nerd, and the rats.  Who could ask for more? Laughing
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:17 am

thisoldmule wrote:OMG too funny.  We have the virgin, the grocer, the model, the goose, the alien, the nerd, and the rats.  Who could ask for more? Laughing
LOL! Great casting! Laughing
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:38 am

thisoldmule wrote:OMG too funny.  We have the virgin, the grocer, the model, the goose, the alien, the nerd, and the rats.  Who could ask for more? Laughing

LOL ROFL  Thank you for the laugh!   The alien came and for a second I thought I was watching a different show...

just kidding.  

I'd throw in the pet too, as it was called Smile  There will be a couple of stuffed dogs actually.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:55 am

We also have a few horn-dogs too! Wasn’t that an edifying conversation between Chris and Jordan? Sheesh, what garbage.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Ok, that was pretty crappy of TPTB to bring in Becca.   I do feel bad that Colton has his feelings on display for the expense of ratings / drama.   Tia needs to just shut up.  I'm so tired of her...  Girl, he just isn't into you!  Get over it and move on.  

Glad to see Adam go, he seemed like a party boy.  Wills just didn't seem to make any real connections.  I think he will if he shaves his mustache.  Giggle
I didn't watch last night's episode... This was based off Monday.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Adam?  You mean Nick?  He was boring.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Yes - I meant Nick!

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Last night I was not surprised that John went out with Jubilee after Caroline kept interrupting him at dinner and paid more attention to the stray animals - altho as an animal lover I probably wouldve done the same - but it was kind of a slap in face that he accepted the date while cuddling with Caroline.  And apparently John didnt watch Jubilee's Bachelor show or he'd have run away ! LOL.  Looks like they had fun on their date tho.

That Chris is a sleezeball !  After bashing Colton and telling Tia "trust me" he didnt think twice about making out with Krystal.  Good for Colton for letting Tia know so she can kick him to the curb.  I just hope this doesnt mean she'll be all over Colton again.

Jordan falling head over heels for Jenna cracked me up but I felt bad for Annalese.  Karma will get him as David moves in on his girl though Wink
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:22 pm

Jubilee seems full of herself.  I hope John doesn't stay with her.  I don't know if David moving in on Jenna was scripted, but it felt like it.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:48 pm

moon, please remind me what Jubilee did that would make John run away.  You're right about the way Caroline didn't stay focused on what John was saying.  And AWKWARD about John accepting another date while with Caroline.  I don't think I can remember a worse moment.

Chris and Jordon, what sleaze balls.  Very disgusting the way they view women.  Everything they said about Colton is just what they would do.  PIGS  I hope people see them for who they are and it all bites them.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:50 pm

skt8word wrote:

LOL ROFL  Thank you for the laugh!   The alien came and for a second I thought I was watching a different show...

just kidding.  

I'd throw in the pet too, as it was called Smile  There will be a couple of stuffed dogs actually.
We can also add the taxidermist.  What  crew.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:53 pm

I remember Jubilee alienating the girls on the Bachelor but I don't remember exactly what she did, but it kind of brought it back when I saw her last night.  I would have to look it up on YouTube.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 pm

Don't like Caroline at all; nothing but a fame seeker. Had to laugh when

Jordan said she gives him stepmom vibes.

Want to see more of Kendall and Joe.  Love this couple! Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:21 pm

I remember Caroline just being so negative in the Arie debacle and it didn't seem like the negativity was just about him.  She just seemed like a very negative person.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 pm

Babs2147 wrote:Don't like Caroline at all; nothing but a fame seeker. Had to laugh when

Jordan said she gives him stepmom vibes.

Want to see more of Kendall and Joe.  Love this couple! Smile
Jordon says some funny stuff.  I laughed when he said the bed had chicken feathers  after David left.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum