Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" Empty Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Post by Bach98133 Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:27 pm

http://people.com/tv/becca-kufrin-bachelorette-key-art/

https://bringmethenews.com/life/minnesotas-becca-kufrin-is-ready-to-do-the-damn-thing-as-bachelorette

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" Empty Re: Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon May 07, 2018 6:36 pm

I don't give a crap what you Big Mules say about me, I think Rebecca is kinda average looking; I mean, her face is kinda Boney, Big and looks like brunette version of James Spader.   Plus, her Titties are tiny - she probably dropped her top for Arie on the Honeymoon night , and he made a bee-line for the bathroom to TXT Lauren to take him back....I've seen Bigger Bumps in a box of Dot Candies; this Chick could Smuggle Raisins and nobody would know.

I bet we never see her in a Bikini, because Bach Producers know it ain't flattering to see a Flat-Chested B'ette.  

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" 4vr2v7

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" 25uqyh3 

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" 2vkhs1t
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" Empty Re: Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon May 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Ross could Hippie-Punch Arie into oblivion....BBBUWUHHAHAHAHAHAHA.....  Minnesota State Vikings! 

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" Mtavjd
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon May 21, 2018 8:10 pm

one of the men lists his occupation as a social media participant.  So we should be getting paid for doing that?  lol  Another guy is a former Harlem Globtrotter.  One is a banjoist.  HAHAHA   I hear the music from Deliverance.  Of course there is also a model.

These guys could be the worst group yet.  Quite a few seem unemployed and really not that good looking, at least to me.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue May 22, 2018 7:07 pm

Social media participant, ha ha ha.  Is ABC trying to be funny by saying that? lol   Chris Harrison says the social media participant is also a model.  They could have listed that as his occupation but I guess that would be too boring LOL!
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 am

thisoldmule wrote:one of the men lists his occupation as a social media participant.  So we should be getting paid for doing that?  lol  Another guy is a former Harlem Globtrotter.  One is a banjoist.  HAHAHA   I hear the music from Deliverance.  Of course there is also a model.

These guys could be the worst group yet.  Quite a few seem unemployed and really not that good looking, at least to me.

Hard to find people who can take 6-7 weeks off from work; 

no way would my boss even approve a Leave of Absence for six weeks to do a Reality TV Dating show.  Ok, probably in reality I'd only last 3-weeks....well, maybe more like 2-weeks, with all the free Booze...
..Awe, who am I kidding, I couldn't even get as far as passing the Blood Test for the audition.......bBBUWUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed May 23, 2018 11:07 am

Who Wants Pancakes ?  BBBUWUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" 32zjpth
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon May 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Becca got engaged in case nobody knows this.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon May 28, 2018 6:30 pm

Yep, here's hoping it works out long term.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon May 28, 2018 10:02 pm

Let the drama begin. and can we please get rid of the obnoxious male model soon? He's not even that good looking.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon May 28, 2018 10:12 pm

peebeeb wrote:Let the drama begin. and can we please get rid of the obnoxious male model soon? He's not even that good looking.
Every time he spoke I started LOL.  He is so full of himself.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue May 29, 2018 12:46 am

Garrett and Blake(that jacket has to go) impressed me the most!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue May 29, 2018 2:27 pm

Lots of the guys had no socks on - whats up with that look ? wont their feet get stinky ?  The model complimented one guy on his hair and then went on to criticize others appearances - i wonder if he just doesnt know he's gay yet...
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue May 29, 2018 10:29 pm

IMO This is one of the worst years of men ever
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed May 30, 2018 2:28 am

Looks like a drama filled season... again.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed May 30, 2018 3:51 am

I'm not too crazy about ex-relationships of contestants affecting their chances so early in the season.  It shouldn't be allowed.  It's he said-she said and so petty.  The worst is always assumed about the contestant.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed May 30, 2018 9:53 am

I was not overly impressed with the contestants, but then again you don’t get much of an impression of what someone is really like from the first night. The majority just looked average. I liked what they said about Colton, the former pro football player that now runs the nonprofit, and he’s one of the better looking ones. In the preview however it makes it look as if there is some sort of trouble surrounding him, but since the other party to it looks like Jordan, the obnoxious male model, it could be coming from him. Jordan was so annoying to watch and I agree that he is really not that good looking to be that cocky. Hopefully he won’t last very long but we know how this goes by now....he will be kept for drama.

Garrett seems okay too but there are already reports that he is taking heat for general comments on instagram. People really need to stay off social media. It seems to cause nothing but trouble.

At least it appears that Becca is taking the approach of “take no prisoners” when getting rid of guys. I agree with her not even wasting her time on the dude from Minneapolis that she already knew and there was no spark between them before. Obviously he was there to be on tv. And I see nothing wrong with her getting rid of Chase on the first night. I’m not usually crazy about the tattletale scenario because it seems juvenile, but sometimes you have to trust your gut and if Becca’s gut was telling her something was off then it was best to cut the cord right off the bat. She obviously didn’t feel any connection with him if she felt inclined to do that as well. What would be the point?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed May 30, 2018 11:13 am

I'd say Becca made good decisions too, based on what she sees so far.   I'm wary of Garrett, and she gave the first impression rose to him.  I suppose they'll address the controversy about him at the Men Tell All, and I'll make my conclusion when more facts have come in.   It's almost like there's a theme with some of these men.  Their lives outside the show are coming back to bite them -- Garrett, Chase, and Jake.  I think there will be a few others based on previews and such.  But I suggest nobody research articles about these men unless you're willing to risk seeing spoilers.  I think I saw a few of them.  

Speaking of spoilers, I hear Becca already accidentally gave it away a few times in interviews.  I'm going to try to stop watching or listening to her interviews before I hear too much.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed May 30, 2018 11:53 am

If she got rid of Chase because she just wasn't feeling him, that's fine, but I hate to think it was because what happened with someone in his past who he went out with for a month.  I thought it seemed honest that he brought in Chris to say what happened, but it also may have hurt him.  Then she kept Chris and I wonder about him.  I mean obviously these guys want to get rid of any competition they can, but I wonder if Chris is going to continue this behavior on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed May 30, 2018 11:59 am

It's too early in the season for me to pick favorites yet, but a lot of these guys look alike.  I liked Jean Blanc's face and demeanor, but I don't know enough about him yet.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed May 30, 2018 1:14 pm

Chase kind of shot himself in the foot by bringing it up to Becca.  Chris didn't run to Becca about Chase, he confronted Chase.  Chase said he never thought someone he dated for a short time would say anything about him, but if anybody would then it would be an ex.  haha well that is telling if he thinks his exes would say something bad about him.  He made himself look bad.

That whole thing with the other bachelorettes saying their F1 was the one who got the first impression rose might be saying Becca's F1 will be Garrett.  I'm not falling for that.

I liked Colton, but when  they showed him saying he was a virgin it seemed weird.  Being a virgin is ok, I just wonder how Becca will see that.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed May 30, 2018 1:41 pm

Oh yeah, that's right.  Chris didn't bring it up to Becca.  I don't know why I thought he did.  Chase might have been worried that Chris would have brought it up to her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:03 pm

The sound you hear is me repeatedly hitting my head on a wall because she kept that obnoxious jerk. Pull hair
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:23 am

Becca sure has the hots for Blake;that wall got some workout!  drooling   He will definitely
be invited to the Fantasy Suite! Wink
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:38 pm

It was disappointing that it seemed Becca had to initiate the kissing with Blake.  I don't know what he was waiting for.  Their conversation seemed so boring just a lot of 'yeah me too' 'I was just thinking that'  Really lame date too.  Hearing all about Arie sure doesn't sound like what a guy wants to hear from her.

I wasn't counting, but we sure heard Arie's name a lot.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top