Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Post by Bach98133 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:27 pm

http://people.com/tv/becca-kufrin-bachelorette-key-art/

https://bringmethenews.com/life/minnesotas-becca-kufrin-is-ready-to-do-the-damn-thing-as-bachelorette

Admin

http://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon May 07, 2018 6:36 pm

I don't give a crap what you Big Mules say about me, I think Rebecca is kinda average looking; I mean, her face is kinda Boney, Big and looks like brunette version of James Spader.   Plus, her Titties are tiny - she probably dropped her top for Arie on the Honeymoon night , and he made a bee-line for the bathroom to TXT Lauren to take him back....I've seen Bigger Bumps in a box of Dot Candies; this Chick could Smuggle Raisins and nobody would know.

I bet we never see her in a Bikini, because Bach Producers know it ain't flattering to see a Flat-Chested B'ette.  

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon May 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Ross could Hippie-Punch Arie into oblivion....BBBUWUHHAHAHAHAHAHA.....  Minnesota State Vikings! 

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Mon May 21, 2018 8:10 pm

one of the men lists his occupation as a social media participant.  So we should be getting paid for doing that?  lol  Another guy is a former Harlem Globtrotter.  One is a banjoist.  HAHAHA   I hear the music from Deliverance.  Of course there is also a model.

These guys could be the worst group yet.  Quite a few seem unemployed and really not that good looking, at least to me.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Yesterday at 7:07 pm

Social media participant, ha ha ha.  Is ABC trying to be funny by saying that? lol   Chris Harrison says the social media participant is also a model.  They could have listed that as his occupation but I guess that would be too boring LOL!
skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Today at 11:06 am

thisoldmule wrote:one of the men lists his occupation as a social media participant.  So we should be getting paid for doing that?  lol  Another guy is a former Harlem Globtrotter.  One is a banjoist.  HAHAHA   I hear the music from Deliverance.  Of course there is also a model.

These guys could be the worst group yet.  Quite a few seem unemployed and really not that good looking, at least to me.

Hard to find people who can take 6-7 weeks off from work; 

no way would my boss even approve a Leave of Absence for six weeks to do a Reality TV Dating show.  Ok, probably in reality I'd only last 3-weeks....well, maybe more like 2-weeks, with all the free Booze...
..Awe, who am I kidding, I couldn't even get as far as passing the Blood Test for the audition.......bBBUWUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Today at 11:07 am

Who Wants Pancakes ?  BBBUWUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content