Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Post by skt8word on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:42 am

I remember the first week when Chris brought up those texts and I understand how he seemed like trouble.  He probably shouldn't have brought it up at that time.  I had doubts about the truth of the texts when he said it was from an ex but on the other hand, she was Chris's friend.  At least he didn't bring it up to Becca.  Maybe Chris should have kept it to himself a little longer, get to know Chase better.  lol.  I'm glad Becca let Chase go that night, not because of the texts but because of things he said once Chris brought it up to Chase.  Yeah Chris may be insecure, which in his case  led to desperate measures and impatience.  He went about getting his second time that night with Becca the wrong way and without regard for anyone else which he admitted in the end.  There's going to be more drama with Chris next week, judging from the preview.

I re-watched episodes 1 and 2 for the David and Jordan scenes.  The first confrontation was started by David which I already wrote about.  But the first conversation we saw  between them was the first night when Clay asked David and Jordan if they got to talk with Becca yet.  David then asked Jordan a couple of times what's his game plan with respect to Becca, asked him if his game plan is taking his time, waiting it out. Jordan said it'll be all right.  Then David asked "so you're fine with not going in there and talking with her?" Jordan said "it is what it is" and then walked away.  That wasn't a confrontation though.  We also saw at that time  Jordan telling a producer that some of the guys are "getting arrogant" asking "you didn't go talk to her?" and that David was wearing a chicken suit and almost got feathers in Jordan's coffee. Which I thought was kind of funny, but whatever.  I think Jordan didn't like David's chicken costume just because he's so into fashion.  It's understandable to think Jordan started it.
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:38 pm

Only a few hours till tonight's installment of drama...
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:58 pm

It's like being back in junior high.
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:36 pm

We got rid of the David Jordan drama and got Chris and Lincoln.  Chris is a real jerk.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:03 am

Leo impressed me with his honesty and intelligence.  He's a good looking
guy but would look better with a haircut.
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 am

I thought the same thing, Babs.  He has a nice face but the hair is too much.  He reminds me of Fabio.  He hasn't put himself out there too much to really be noticed.

Jason kind if came out of the shadows finally.  He looks like Scott Baio.  I kind of get this Godfather/gang feel from Jason.  I think it is his slicked back hair.  He seemed really smart.

Chris seemed like he has an inferiority complex or something and has to prove himself. good riddance to him.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:34 pm

thisoldmule wrote:I thought the same thing, Babs.  He has a nice face but the hair is too much.  He reminds me of Fabio.  He hasn't put himself out there too much to really be noticed.

Jason kind if came out of the shadows finally.  He looks like Scott Baio.  I kind of get this Godfather/gang feel from Jason.  I think it is his slicked back hair.  He seemed really smart.

Chris seemed like he has an inferiority complex or something and has to prove himself. good riddance to him.

ITA with all of the above.  When Leo wore his man bun it gave us an idea of what he'd look like with shorter hair = much better.  He seems like a nice guy but if he doesnt make some moves soon he'll be one of the next to go.

Jason is a keeper - same with Colton.  Garret is nice and so is Blake.  Wills is a good guy and so is Leo.  She made the right choices on telling Chris it was time to for him to go (duh) and the same with Lincoln and Conner - none of them were worth keeping around any longer.  The guys she has remaining all care about her and are there for the right reasons.
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:48 pm

My favorite is Jason, then Garrett.  Wills seems nice, but I don't know much about him.  Leo does remind me of Fabio.  Colton is nice, but I find him too dull.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:08 pm

I like Jason as well.  Don't think he has a chance as Becca is smitten with
Garrett, especially when she told him he reminded her of her late Dad.  There
is something about him that makes me think he is rehearsed.  Probably did
a lot of research on her and knows all the right things to say.  Hope he's not
her Fl.
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:17 pm

I thought she seemed like she liked Jason yesterday.  I know she seemed smitten with Garrett before, but I wasn't sure she still felt that way yesterday.  He does seem kind of rehearsed I hate to admit.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:02 pm

I like Leo’s hair. I think long hair looks good on a man as long as he keeps it nice and Leo has nice hair.

Becca seems infatuated by multiple men and it seems to change from week to week. She does have a few guys that seem decent and without drama so I think she had a good chance to pick one that hopefully turned out to be genuine.

Glad Chris is gone. He has definitely got issues. He has shown he has a side that wouldn’t make for a good life partner. Even the way he left shows an angry, aggressive side. I’m glad she sent Lincoln packing too.
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:05 pm

Garrett got the first impression rose and they said right off that the other bachelorettes chose the guy who got that rose.  I don't know if I see much romance with Garrett.  I think she could do better.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:20 am

Happy July 4th, everyone! Fireworks

That was some painful drama.  Good Chris got sent home.   He has a temper and would try to control Becca.  Good Lincoln got sent home too.  He probably lied about that drama with Connor.  I'm glad they didn't show Lincoln's exit interview.  They must have edited that out last minute because he was convicted only a week before the premiere episode.   

I'm counting down the episodes.  There are usually 10, so 4 episodes to go.  Plus Men Tell All, which should actually be ... interesting.  I'm not really into any of the guys left.  But Jason and Wills are okay.  I didn't watch the whole episode and fast-forwarded through some parts ...  I did hear someone vouch on video for Leo, says he knows him in real life.
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:51 pm

4th of July Having a double celebration now that the LIKE button
                                    is back! Woo hoo Moderator: Thanks
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:28 pm

Chris seemed kind of shifty and I could see him manipulating situations.  Did I hear right and he said he weighed 300 pounds when he was a kid?  I read that people in his family have been successful entrepreneurs and were able to retire at 40.  I wonder if he is under pressure to succeed at something and has to prove he is good enough.  

skt8word, why did someone vouch for Leo?  That sounds like maybe there is something shady about him.

Fireworks
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:00 pm

The person just said he knows Leo in real life and that he's a good guy.

And yay for the 'ol Like button back! Thanks
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:15 am

I was looking all over the right side of posts and then I noticed the like buttons are back! 

Happy Dance -  Man dance  Thanks
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:44 pm

I must have sent mod 10 emails about the like button over the last few weeks! Finally back   Thanks
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:09 am

therealdfshary wrote:I must have sent mod 10 emails about the like button over the last few weeks! Finally back   Thanks
Not sure who you sent your emails to, but I did not receive those 10 emails.  Perhaps Forumotion updated their software recently and reset everything to default.  The "Like" button is a custom function on this website, not a default.  So it got disabled.  I re-enabled the codes so it appears to be working now.

Admin

http://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Bach98133 wrote:
therealdfshary wrote:I must have sent mod 10 emails about the like button over the last few weeks! Finally back   Thanks
Not sure who you sent your emails to, but I did not receive those 10 emails.  Perhaps Forumotion updated their software recently and reset everything to default.  The "Like" button is a custom function on this website, not a default.  So it got disabled.  I re-enabled the codes so it appears to be working now.
I sent the emails where it said "send an email". Thanks for reinstating it.  Very Happy
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:06 pm

Oh yippee, interrupted for the corrupt orange cheeto. Can't turn the channel fast enough.
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:24 pm

peebeeb wrote:Oh yippee, interrupted for the corrupt orange cheeto. Can't turn the channel fast enough.
LOL! Laughing
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:15 am

Blake came alive tonight; what a dancer!  Love his chemistry with Becca.
I'm torn between him and Jason for Fl.
Becca's wardrobe is outstanding! Smile
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:05 am

I like Jason and then Garrett.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:23 am

Babs2147 wrote:Blake came alive tonight; what a dancer!  Love his chemistry with Becca.
I'm torn between him and Jason for Fl.
Becca's wardrobe is outstanding! Smile
Blake's bio says he is a swing dancer.  

OK, they showed us how much Becca likes him so there must be trouble in the HTD.  (just the cynic in me)

I really liked Blake tonight.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum