Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Post by moon0627 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Not surprised by her choices tonight but still felt bad for Wills and Leo - both nice guys - but Leo was too laid back and never put in enough effort to win her over and unfortunately Wills just wasnt as far along as Jason, Garrett, and Blake.
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:27 pm

I was beginning to think there was something wrong with Leo.  I was glad she didn't pick him.  I don't know what it is about Leo.  I thought he was strange and acted very dull.  Maybe he's different away from the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:12 pm

Leo was honest when he said he would need more time with her to know if there was anything between them.  I bet he knew it would not end well after that.  At least he might get some acting jobs or maybe some modeling jobs from being seen there.  He has much more going for him as a model than Jordon.  Leo is 31 but acted and looked much older than the other guys.  
I'm not a fan of the man bun either.

Wills is a nice guy but wasn't right for Becca.  He seemed sincere but he was professing so much love so soon. He didn't seem  as mature as Becca or the other guys. Have fun in Paradise, Wills.

Colton....so good to look at!  I couldn't believe Becca walked away and left him sitting there after his confession.  The guys were all talking like being a virgin is a bad thing and Becca said it gave her a lot to think about.  I guess to me the thing to think about is that he could focus so much on one thing that he had no time for anything else.  I would worry that he had no balance in his life and wonder if that would be how it is with other things too.  His girlfriend/wife might always be competing for attention with his other interests.  

Becca's date with Blake looked like a lot of fun.  He seems really well rounded and confident.  He has grown on me the more I find out about him. I really liked what they showed of him last night.

Garrett's not my favorite but maybe we haven't seen how he handles things except for kissing and being upbeat.  When he was talking about his divorce I wondered if he is all excited about the chase but after he gets what he wants then he loses interest.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Totally agree with you regarding Garrett, Mule.  His six-month
marriage is a red flag.  Maybe we'll learn more about it during
his HTD.
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:17 pm

Even though I like Garrett, he does seem preoccupied and there is something sketchy about him.  He kind of seems like he's going through the motions.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:09 am

Garrett is my least favorite. Blake seems more genuine. I like Jason, but Becca won't pick him because he's not fawning all over her. JMO
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:43 pm

So I finally watched the episode last night.  I kind of wish Becca asked more probing questions to Garrett about his prior marriage, and I don't think it was something they edited out.  I was more into watching the men on the three-on-one date rather than any of the one-on-one dates.  Next week should be more interesting with hometowns.    And then I think Colton is going home next week and that Tia has something to do with it, which they showed her in the preview.    Speaking of which, Bekah with the short hair had tweeted some shade about Tia after the first time Tia appeared on this season, and then those two had an battle of sorts on Twitter. Shocked
skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:06 pm

I hope it isn't something bad about Colton.  I want him to be a good guy. 

Those talks with the parents don't look like they went well, but they always show things  out of context and it turns out to be nothing.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Today at 12:59 am

Colton seemed very immature when he asked Chris about the fantasy suites.  No way is he ready for marriage.

Tia's not a good friend to Becca.  She said in the beginning it was ok for Becca to date Colton and she should have stuck to that.  That was disgusting.
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Today at 1:03 am

Do you think the show had Tia do that?  Tia and Becca haven't even been friends for that long and I don't think Tia and Colton went out for that long.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Today at 1:29 am

Blake's dad was very handsome and personable.  Hard to believe
his wife left him for another man.  Wonder if it was that skinny
old guy in the background?
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Today at 1:41 am

I was disgusted with Tia. She had her chance and I'm pretty sure that unless he's an idiot, once he sees that she was behind it (I don't think Becca would have so easily sent him home had she not had the chat with Tia) he won't be calling her up for a date.

I don't believe he would be in the final 2 as I don't think he's ready for marriage, but damn, Tia should have kept her mouth shut. That's not being a friend.
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Today at 1:54 am

I liked that man at the end of the show.  I think he was Jason's dad.  I missed part of Jason's section.  He was a cutie physically and personality-wise.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum