Dancing With the Stars - Season 25

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dancing With the Stars - Season 25 - Page 17 Empty Re: Dancing With the Stars - Season 25

Post by peebeeb Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:51 pm

Walker7 wrote:I think they made a mistake when they announced Sasha & Gleb went home.
What makes you say that?

I didn't get to watch as my cable tv is effed up.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Dancing With the Stars - Season 25 - Page 17 Empty Re: Dancing With the Stars - Season 25

Post by Walker7 Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:24 pm

peebeeb wrote:
Walker7 wrote:I think they made a mistake when they announced Sasha & Gleb went home.
What makes you say that?

Sasha & Gleb shouldn't have gone home this early.  Plus, the judging was a mistake; she was in a 6-way tie near the bottom of the scoreboard.

The judging this whole season has been a big mistake.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Walker7 wrote:
peebeeb wrote:
What makes you say that?

Sasha & Gleb shouldn't have gone home this early.  Plus, the judging was a mistake; she was in a 6-way tie near the bottom of the scoreboard.

The judging this whole season has been a big mistake.
Ah, I see now. Thanks.

The judges are almost always a mess.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:39 pm

That was a gorgeous dance by Lindsey and Mark.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:40 pm

I just saw on here by mistake who went home.  So many others I don't care for.  Why her? 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:27 am

I thought Sasha and Gleb were in a six-way tie in the middle of the scoreboard.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:39 am

So many good perfomances tonight.  Shocked to hear that Whitney & Frankie
were in jeopardy, their Argentine tango was a masterpiece of choreography. Kudos
to Whitney!  Must throw a few votes their way.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:49 am

Don't they usually put one couple in dummy jeopardy to throw people off.  It doesn't mean they are actually in jeopardy, does it?  I thought they just put a random couple in there to throw us off.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:55 am

Loved Jordan and Lindsay's dance and break dance or whatever it's called.  Loved Witney and Frankie's tango.  Very sexy and not so Disney.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:41 am

Sasha going home must mean that Nick, who was on the bottom score-wise, managed to get enough audience votes to make up the difference with Sasha, and that Sasha got fewer audience votes than anyone else this week.

Since I did not hear Tom say that both of the couples "in jeopardy" had the lowest combined scores, I am hoping that the Frankie jeopardy thing was just for drama.  

Frankie was especially terrific this week, as was Jordan and Lindsey.  And everyone else again brought their A-Game.  Not a bad dance all night.

Emma's rainbow dress had me mesmerized during their dance... she's got such wonderful taste in costuming.  Witney's costume was well done as well.  I also enjoyed seeing Mark in dapper evening kit instead of character costuming.

The seven Maks dwarfs were pretty funny, especially the "It's MY show!" part.  In fact, I thought the producers did a darn good job with the packages this week.  They were quite creative.

Overall, it was an entertaining night. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:24 am

A very good Disney Night! All couples did a marvellous job. 

I had a sneaking suspicion Sasha and Gleb were leaving. And I feel bad about that because I have very much enjoyed this partnership. I think voting fan base made the difference with Nick and Terrell commanding more fans than Sasha. Anyway, I liked and enjoyed watching Sasha very much.

What can you say about Frankie and Witney beyond Wow! That AT was masterful and performed beautifully. Witney is shining again after several seasons with mediocre partners. Her choreography is second to none.

Jordan and Lindsay were deservedly at the top of the leaderboard. Lindsay is, like her good friend Witney, laying it down choreography wise. Jordan has the talent and the work ethic to win that old MBT for Lindsay and himself. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Mickey and Minnie, AKA Val and Victoria were adorable. Stuck with going first they still did an admirable job. I think I am in the minority on this board but I find Victoria appealing. She is just so darn glad to be alive and functioning that the joy bubbled out of her. She's a wonderful little dancer and I like Val with her. She brings out his best.

My first real connection with Nikki happened last night. That Coco dance Artem designed for them suited her right down to the ground and she delivered a great performance. Artem deserves greater accolades than he gets from the publicity machine in my opinion. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:50 pm

My opinion on Terrell is reversing itself. Must be Cheryl's influence on him but gone is the cocky, full of himself man. Now we get to see the Terrell that is under the veneer he presents to the world. And he's turning out to be a pretty good dancer and he works at it. Bravo, Terrell and of course, Brava Cheryl.

That Snow White waltz Vanessa and Maks did enchanted me. Not perfect technically but perfectly sweet and lovely. Vanessa was a great Snow White with her handsome Prince (Maks) Charming.  
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:52 pm

So sad to have missed it, will try and watch on Hulu tonight. Stupid Mediacom. Rescanned my TV three times today and all those channels still won't show up.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Emma is bringing Drew along so skillfully and he is responding to her tutelage so well. That dance was a delight and Kermit was right to be so excited. 

Nick is not a natural dancer but Sweet P is doing well with him. She keeps it simpler and he looks good when he dances. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Okay, now Lindsey and Mark. She was, yet again, excellent. And there I find my dis-connect with her. She is as she started, a wonderful dancer but I see no growth and I need that to really care what happens to a dancer. Will they win? Quite possible although I believe Jordan and Lindsay may well relegate them to runner up position. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Victoria and Vals dance was cute!  I'll be darned though if I can figure out how she danced practically flawlessly when she has absolutely ,completely, bite me on the leg and I can't feel it.....no feeling in my legs Scratch I mean seriously did you see her running up those steps!!!

Vanessa and Maks rehearsal video was cute! Their dance was very sweet, I loved it!!  Makes me sad though that 2weeks ago she was a contender and now she's in the bottom with Nick Crying or Very sad

Lindsay looked stunning!!  Really enjoyed this dance.....she still seems like a little girl to me.    I saw a video of she and Mark playing the violin and guitar  and she actually seemed very serious and grown up. Maybe this show is her chance to be silly and have fun  Chasing butterflies

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Nick and Petas dance was adorable!! I thought he did a really good job and Petas costume was so cute, loved her hair! The Park video was cute, except when she called him 'stupid' in front of his kid Crazy

Nice job Drew!!    I too loved Emmas rainbow dress.  The muppet of her was not very flattering though!

Sasha looked gorgeous as a redhead!!   She and Gleb both made beautiful Mermaids Giggle  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 pm

I agree with you regarding Victoria's non-feeling legs, sis. Confused
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Terrell did a good job!!  You handle Cheryls snide remarks very well....but then look where it's gotten you Very Happy

Nice job Frankie....wasn't sure how this one would go, but it went GREAT!!  Witney, you should be the Most Valuable Pro this season!! With Frankies hard work and determination and your choreography that fits him so well...!!!!

I did not know Jordan was a Disney kid.  Lindseys determined to do dances her way and sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't, kind of like Derek..I was thinking I wish he would quit singing to the song then I realized he was singing along to himself Laughing   

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:37 pm

I did not know the Bella twins were Mexican. I thought Italian. I also thought Coco was French Ashamed  No wonder I couldn't figure out what dance they were doing Duh

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Nikki is a triplet. Lots of multiples this season. Drew'S a twin, so is Emma.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Triplet!! Did not know that either!!   Nikki wants to do Mr. and Mrs Smith for movie night and go back to being a bad a.....   I hope she does something different.

I was watching OnTheRedCarpet after the show and Frankie said again that he wants this more than anyone else......oh Frankie! 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:38 pm

My favorite Disney Night dances were Lindsey, Jordan, Frankie, Drew and Nikki, but everyone did great.  Also loved that bumper with the troupe becoming members of the Mickey Mouse Club.  So cute!

Lindsey and Mark danced a beautiful foxtrot.  I was so happy that Mark went back to classic foxtrot with a little added twinkle for Lindsey. Beautiful instrumental song arrangement plus Mickey on piano too. 

I was blown away by Frankie and Witney's AT.  So far this has been their best dance and the best display of their partnership.  The stage set (and even the infamous fog machine) really added to the atmosphere.  

Jordan and Lindsay deserved their 30, and I didn't need to worry about Lindsay coming up with something great for their foxtrot. Jordan and Lindsey S are currently the two strongest dancers this season, and it's so interesting to see these two different foxtrots on the same night--one classic and one more modern.  

Drew is getting to be so smooth, and he and Emma looked so beautiful together during their VW.  They certainly earned that 10 Mickey paddle from Kermit!

I've seen comments elsewhere that getting an unknown song from an upcoming Disney-Pixar movie usually puts you at a disadvantage, but I thought Nikki's dance was so fun to watch.  Nikki looked like she was enjoying herself, which was great to see.  I appreciated that Artem went for a more authentic look and feel, and it was an unexpected colorful delight after so many Disney numbers that most people would be familiar with.
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Lesallee wrote:Nikki is a triplet. Lots of multiples this season. Drew'S a twin, so is Emma.

Wikipedia says that Victoria Arlen is a triplet, too.  I think the other two are male.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top