BIP Premiere

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Premiere - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP Premiere

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkr1960) Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Yes, Wells is definitely the comic relief of this season. I also find it funny that last week I said that Jasmine reminds me of someone who might kill you in your sleep, and then Wells said the same thing last night! LOL! That girl has got some issues. She needs to take it down a few notches. Or several? Okay, maybe a few million notches. She is scary! Guys need to be afraid of being in a relationship with her. She might pull a Loraina Bobett.

I'm finding it odd that you hear the reports of Amanda and Robbie still being in a relationship that started on this season considering she doesn't seem too into him from what we see so far.

So Taylor got upset that Derek said, "f*ck you" to her. Ummm, that is never good to say to anyone especially if you are in a relationship...however, something tells me that Taylor hears that from guys she is in a relationship with for a reason. She is bitchy.

Dean needs to stop playing games. He's becoming annoying.

I have no interest in hearing what Corrine has to say tonight. Can't believe we are hearing that she not only has one reality show in the works but two? I can't think of anyone at this point that will watch it unless they have a fascination with train wrecks.

Keepthefaith1960(rkr1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:34 pm

When they get to the Corinne segment tonight I'll switch it off. I've heard all the twaddle from her vapid mouth I ever want to hear.

This is a poor season. The women are sobbingly needy, whiney and bitchy. The men just want to hang out on the beach with the guys, eat and drink and occasionally suck a beautiful woman's face. 

Note to FHM: I said FACE! And stay safe in the deluge.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:26 pm

Does everyone hate Kristin ? Alexis told the story of the scallop fingers and everyone turned "mean girl" from then on - even Wells !  Alexis is not a nice person - at first it was fun doing the blindfold taste test on Stone but the dead crab was beyond fun - what a bitch !  And dont even get me started on Jasmine - how pathetic can you get ... Matt was smart to get the hell out of there.  Dean sucks for playing games with Kristina - she doesnt deserve that.  And Derek should have cut his losses when he had the chance because Taylor is uncompromising and not worth the trouble.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Wasn't Amanda telling a scallop story too?  They're by the ocean.  Don't they smell fish?  Jasmine could have a pleasant personality if she didn't act so fatal attraction.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:06 pm

I guess that was the Mean Girl episode.  geez  They really hit Christen hard from every angle.  Jasmine claimed she and Christen were friends and Christen shouldn't have asked 'her'man out.  What about Jasmine telling stories about Christen and calling her scallop fingers?  Friends shouldn't do that either.  That whole thing was bad.  Jasmine looked crazy, going on and on, calling Christen names.   It seemed Jasmine was putting on a show for the benefit of adding drama like abc wanted.   Amanda laughing at Christen wasn't nice either.  Not sure Wells's puppet stories were totally cool either.  Yeah, they were funny, but not sure if he was making fun of the situation or making fun of Christen.  The editing seemed to show Christen stuffing her face all the time.

Dean is a player.  It seemed he was making both girls feel like he liked her best.

Being in a relationship with Taylor would be a nightmare.  She would be analyzing every word, facial expression, or gesture constantly.  She has issues.

Chris's comment about paradise not being the same must mean they are bringing on more trouble...the twins.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:11 pm

I just read that Christen and Wells are friends and she is often on his drunkensnapchat. Seems he was parodying the mean girls routine with his puppets.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:40 pm

I don't like Jasmine at all!!! JMO All the girls that made fun of Kristin are just plain mean.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by AGnawKneeMoose Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Flat out hating this season.  The cast, the production angles... all of it.  Sarah goes home without so much as a clip of her leaving and we have to spend a combined hour talking with DeMario and Corrine?  Yes, there was bad media coverage that they didn't deserve.  That doesn't make them any better than the shallow egotistical self-serving people they were before paradise ever happened.  And what was this weird, "Sarah snaked Adam from Raven" story, when the truth is it was the exact opposite?  What Dean is doing to Kristina is disgusting.  For her sake and her own self-esteem, I wish she'd kick him to the curb.  Don't get the mean girl vibe against Christen either.  Jasmine is a toxic psycho.  I fast forwarded through stretches of this episode because I just couldn't take anymore.

AGnawKneeMoose

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:47 pm

Does anybody feel sorry for Corinne?  Her behavior has been bad on these shows. Karma is a bitch.  She was taking a drug that shouldn't be combined with alcohol but she didn't know it.  Funny thing is that nobody knew the difference in her behavior and thought it was Corinne being Corinne.  lol  She's still weaning herself off the drug.  wow that's been a while.  Something fishy there.  Excuses excuses.

I can't even imagine Jasmine being employed by Disney as a princess.

Oh, and how convenient that Daniel was on standby just as Matt left unexpectantly.    then Matt returned to give Jas a rose after Christen and Lacey were both saved.  Did that seem planned?
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:29 am

If Kristina gave Dean more of the cold shoulder, maybe he wouldn't take her so much for granted, but then maybe Dean and D-Lo are better for each other.  I know it's probably hard for Kristina since Dean is right there and she can't get away from him, but she should probably either leave or find something to preoccupy her from Dean.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:19 am

Kristina should have taken up with fun loving and quirky Daniel.  I'd rather
see her with someone who makes her smile instead of pout.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:29 am

Speaking of Daniel, sis, he made me laugh last night when his Canadianess (to invent a word) showed up. He tries so hard to be outrageous and on the edge then when he and Lacey were snuggling and Jasmine pulls him away Daniel, in a baffled voice says, what, we just leave her sitting there? Goes against Daniel's Canadian sense of politeness. Too funny.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:33 am

Sometimes Daniel has no filter, like when he was saying to Lacey that he was getting the leftovers.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:25 pm

That's true Glitters even if he was stating the obvious. It was rude but he works at being outrageous. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Daniel is keeping me tuned in; I love the guy! Very Happy
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:13 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Does anybody feel sorry for Corinne?  Her behavior has been bad on these shows. Karma is a bitch.  She was taking a drug that shouldn't be combined with alcohol but she didn't know it.  Funny thing is that nobody knew the difference in her behavior and thought it was Corinne being Corinne.  lol  She's still weaning herself off the drug.  wow that's been a while.  Something fishy there.  Excuses excuses.

I can't even imagine Jasmine being employed by Disney as a princess.

Oh, and how convenient that Daniel was on standby just as Matt left unexpectantly.    then Matt returned to give Jas a rose after Christen and Lacey were both saved.  Did that seem planned?
I only half listened to what crap was coming out of Corrine's mouth because you knew it was going to be just making excuses for herself. But trying to claim she went on a new prescription drug before going on this show and not realizing you shouldn't drink alcohol with it? Sounds like a manufactured excuse that maybe her and attorney sat down and scrambled to come up with. And as you said mule, she's just now weaning herself off of it? Stupid excuse even for Corrine.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that watched that rose ceremony go down and think is seemed so manufactured. A bit too convenient on several counts.

I agree with everyone else that those girls were acting so childish. What bunch of grown women sit around and make fun of another woman over something so stupid? They made the statement that the whole thing with Jasmine brought the whole place down. Why? Who the hell is she that everyone got so caught up in it? She is just a psycho bitch that apparently if the cameras weren't rolling would resort to violence. Funny how she was so caught up with Matt but as soon as he walks out of the game she tries to get the only other roses up for grabs. If you are so much into someone then why not leave? She is just so full of crap. And as much as I don't like how they treated Christen, she was kind of gross herself ready to suck face with anyone that she could get a rose from. Disgusting. These people whoring themselves out on this show is a real turn off. So far a ridiculous season.    
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Also, as much as I feel bad for Kristina how Dean is treating her, she needs to stop saying she's done and then go right back. She needs to stick to her guns and stop being so wishy washy and just dump him. As long as a guy thinks they can treat you bad they will continue to do it. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:00 pm

I think since the women have the power Kristina should pick someone other than Dean & hopefully no one will pick him!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:24 pm

therealdfshary wrote:I think since the women have the power Kristina should pick someone other than Dean & hopefully no one will pick him!
Great idea, ha! Very Happy
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:53 am

rkc1960 wrote:Also, as much as I feel bad for Kristina how Dean is treating her, she needs to stop saying she's done and then go right back. She needs to stick to her guns and stop being so wishy washy and just dump him. As long as a guy thinks they can treat you bad they will continue to do it. 
Yes!  As much as you hate to see her being treated badly, wake up and stop letting it happen!  If someone makes you feel this emotional, you don't need him. I wonder if her childhood tragedies make her behave in this way... Latching on to someone, afraid of them leaving.

Jasmine is scary.  It's clear why she is single.  Wow.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:54 am

What is with this whole Peter is and is not the next Bachelor?  GMA announced it and now Fleiss is taking it back.  UGH, this franchise is grating on my last nerve.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:01 pm

I can't imagine Peter being the bachelor.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:58 pm

Aww ... Nick and Vanessa broke up - I'm shocked - NOT !  LOL ! It was apparent that they wouldnt last since they were arguing about everything even before his proposal.  She was pretty uncompromising and i dont think he was really into settling down ... thats not to say they didnt love each other but you can be in love and still not get along.  Will Nick go back to BIP to try again next season or will he finally give up and go the real-life route ?
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:57 pm

I know Dazz, the whole back and forth with Peter being the next Bachelor is getting stupid. Mike Fleiss hinting recently that it would be a no go because they want a proposal at the end and now they are hinting that it will be a shock. Then hearing that they have wanted him all along so what is it? Just say it already. Jeez!
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:09 pm

They like to shock us.  I hope it's somebody good.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top