BIP Premiere

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Premiere - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Premiere

Post by peebeeb Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Some of them should list Bach Franchise Employee as their occupation.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:27 pm

HAHA yes  Funny post
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Amanda giving Robby her rose was strange.  He is friends with her ex, Josh.  Maybe she did it to make Josh mad.  Her comment to Robby about being sweaty was funny.  Same as Josh.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:16 pm

We didn't see the show last night as ABC had football on in that time period. Everyone gave such great comments here that I think I will understand most of the show that aired tonight. i wasn't home so I will watch it tomorrow. Thank you all for the great recap.  Very Happy
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:27 am

I commend Danielle M. for having the good sense to leave.  If Wells

is chosen as the next lead, I hope she returns as a contestant.  Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:50 am

Wells thinks Danielle is out of his league?  That is not the attitude the new bachelor should be having.  I thought Matt acted very appealing yesterday when he was trying to make Kristina feel better.  He seems like a very caring person.  It was Kristina, wasn't it?  There are quite a few upset women there.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:29 am

thisoldmule wrote:Amanda giving Robby her rose was strange.  He is friends with her ex, Josh.  Maybe she did it to make Josh mad.  Her comment to Robby about being sweaty was funny.  Same as Josh.

Ya know what was strange; his Stoopid green bow tie........BBBUWUWHAHHAH
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:31 am

peebeeb wrote:Some of them should list Bach Franchise Employee as their occupation.

BBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAH..........Looks good on the resume.    I saw Chad was on some other reality TV show that compiles all the other reject personalities from different Reality TV shows.  
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:37 am

Dazz wrote:Ohhhh, thanks.  I saw the previews of Kristina crying, just didn't know why.  Dean just needs to tell her he isn't interested in her because that is what is happening.

What's going on; do you guys think Dean *Banged* her during their week hiatus when he followed her back to Kentucky?   Why would she be so bummed out and why is he saying, "pump the brakes" after things "got off to a fast start".    

There can only be one conclusion:  He *Banged* her like a screen door in a hurricane.   Now she's emotionally attached and he's got Jungle Fever.

PS:  is it really "cheating" if you do it with D-Lo ??   She's banging hot !!
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:40 am

You guys check out Taylor pulling her dude's hand away; looks like he's got the creeping Boobie Snatcher out on the prowl, but she pulls it away at the last sec.   Not sure why's she's doing that - why?   They already showed her riding the small white pony in the Gazebo and squishing up all over him.....

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Babs2147 wrote:I commend Danielle M. for having the good sense to leave.  If Wells

is chosen as the next lead, I hope she returns as a contestant.  Smile

I like Danielle M. and Wells so I agree ... is he for sure the next Bachelor ? 

I heard them say she's going to help children in Africa but i didnt hear doing what ?  what is her occupation ?
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:05 pm

It says she's a neonatal nurse.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Did Wells and Danielle's kiss seem staged or what?   It was weird to me.

This season is so weird, there are so many floaters that I think want to party instead of finding someone.  Whatever, it's entertainment I suppose.  

I think I fell asleep during the whole DeMario part -  I think the horse is dead.  I'm so over this.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:13 pm

RS thinks Wells' and Danielle's kiss was staged. He also said the rumours of the two dating post BIP aren't true. They have been friends for years and that's the extent of their relationship. Wells as Bach lead would please me but who knows.

I am well over anything DeMario a/o Corinne have to say so hopefully after next week they will fade away.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:18 pm

I didn't think it made sense that Wells and Danielle would be together.  I don't know why they spent so much time with the DeMario and Corinne story  There wasn't enough going on in paradise?  I think he took up an hour.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:03 pm

HAHA yes Robby's green bow tie was just as bad as his hair.  

Danielle M. has always seemed like an airhead when they show her, except for this week.  I saw a more intelligent side and I liked her more.  Good for her or going to do something productive instead of sitting in sweaty paradise being foolish.

What really burns me about the DeMario thing is CH sitting there acting all serious and sympathetic when the whole damn shut down looked planned to me.  If it was planned and because of this DeMario has to bear the brunt of this then shame on this show for doing that to him.  They truly don't care how it effects those involved.  DeMario signed his rights to sue them away when he joined up, and left himself wide open to anything they chose to do.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:14 pm

I think Wells and Danielle would be kind of cute together. They both seem like really nice people that are not on the crazy side like the others. It was kind of odd though that they showed them kissing before she left. The first thing that popped into my mind was that they prompted them to do that in case Wells ends up being the Bachelor. They will have Danielle show up as one of the contestants like they do pretty often. They really need to come up with new material.

These people crack me up. How when a new person comes in they try to steer them to a particular person. Isn't the point of this to go with your instinct and take whoever you want on a date and see if there is any sparks? They get so possessive over the person they like and don't want anyone else to even go near them. I really don't get that whole Raven, Adam, Sarah triangle. If Raven knew that Adam and Sarah already had a "moment" back in Dallas after the shut-down then why if her and Sarah are such good friends would she go on the date with Adam knowing full well that Sarah was coming.....AND they would more than likely hook up? She doesn't sound like a very good friend to me. As for Jasmine, I would hate to be the one that asked the guy out that she liked. She acts like she would kill you in your sleep. Lol

I don't think Diggy really liked Lacy (that's her name, right?) all that much. He certainly jumped ship real fast when Dominique showed up. I guess she was the one he was waiting for. I have to agree with Lacy though, I don't think it was very nice of Taylor to throw her at Diggy that hard especially when he just came back from a date with Lacy. If it was gonna happen then let it happen on it's own. Even after Taylor is trying to be nicer then what she was on Nick's season she still comes off as a bit of a bitch.

I think more of these people need to follow Danielle's example and start dismissing themselves and go home if they are really not into anyone and are just there to party and get more air time. I really hope that when the twins show up that they treat them as individuals and stop letting them both stay if the other gets chosen. It's not fair to the others. It's not like they're Siamese twins or something. I really hope they get retired after this season. They annoy me.

As to the Corrine/DeMario thing, I wish they would just give it a rest. What is the point in continuing to dredge it up? They already addressed it when they brought everybody back. Do they really think both Corrine and DeMario will say something that we haven't already heard them say a million times over? I personally doubt this whole thing was a manufactured thing for ratings because who in their right mind would go through with something like that knowing it would have a huge backlash and possibly ruin your life? Why would they shut down production and send everyone home only to bring them back later? The cost would be massive. Why would they put people out of work for a while as Demario said? They already had troublemakers coming and they knew they were already going to have good material so why would they go to that extreme? It just doesn't make sense. But now that it is over they need to sweep it under the rug and move on. It's like all the racist stuff during Rachel's season, always having to make a big issue of everything. Let it go.

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by lolada Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:47 am

Damn. Danielle M was my favorite. Shes beautiful inside out. The hottest woman in this season IMO.
But I guess she is too good of a person and shy for this kind of show.

The part with her and Wells was kinda weird at the end. I guess the producers made them do it.
But I think they look good together.

Dead is a douchbag. Wth was that about half birthdays... Duh
lolada
lolada

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:41 pm

lolada wrote:Damn. Danielle M was my favorite. Shes beautiful inside out. The hottest woman in this season IMO.
 Duh

Chick was OD's on Quaaludes; I've Galapagos Tortoises with more energy.  

Also, on Bachelor, she was the Flattest chick I've ever seen on the franchise - but she may have gotten implants for BIP; in fact, didn't she make some comment about it?    
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:56 pm

If she got implants, I didn't notice them.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:03 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:If she got implants, I didn't notice them.
It def was a toss-up, but maybe she was so flat, even an implant would be undetectable. bbbuuwhahhahahahhaah
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:56 pm

lolada wrote:Damn. Danielle M was my favorite. Shes beautiful inside out. The hottest woman in this season IMO.
But I guess she is too good of a person and shy for this kind of show.

The part with her and Wells was kinda weird at the end. I guess the producers made them do it.
But I think they look good together.

Dead is a douchbag. Wth was that about half birthdays... Duh
D'Lo told Dean her birthday was at Christmas time and she didn't really celebrate birthday because of all the holiday stuff.  When BIP was filmed ....JUNE??...that is half way to her birthday so Dean thought they should celebrate it.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by lolada Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:If she got implants, I didn't notice them.

She said(on episode 3 I think)that she had boobs done a while ago. Slighly bigger but I think it's enough. She still looks natural.
lolada
lolada

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:57 am

I'm enjoying the commentary from Wells and his adorable puppets. Very Happy
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:03 am