BIP Premiere

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Premiere - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Premiere

Post by therealdfshary Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:13 pm

I read who it was. I'm bad with names but do remember the girl's name is Taylor & whoever she is with.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Are you trying to say that they are saying Derek is the next bachelor?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:47 am

No Derek or Peter, please.  Both are boring!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:02 am

Yeah, that doesn't sound right.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:12 am

rkc1960 wrote:I know Dazz, the whole back and forth with Peter being the next Bachelor is getting stupid. Mike Fleiss hinting recently that it would be a no go because they want a proposal at the end and now they are hinting that it will be a shock. Then hearing that they have wanted him all along so what is it? Just say it already. Jeez!
As long as it isn't Nick again.  lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:18 am

There are a lot of next Bach games being perpetuated on sm right now. I've seen Peter, Wells and Eric proclaimed as Next Bach. But ABC hasn't made any official announcement yet. However, RS thinks it's Peter for whatever that's worth. I will skip a Peter season if that comes to pass. I find him incredibly boring and that's the kiss of death for a TV show as far as I'm concerned.

And no, Nick has said he won't do it again.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:30 am

I wouldn't want Peter to do it either and I can't believe he would even be interested the way he acted with Rachel.  Even though he was on the show, he seems to have too much integrity to be the lead, dating different women and playing any kind of games. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by AGnawKneeMoose Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:38 pm

One of the first questions out of the limo in addition to "Where are you from?" ought to be, "Are you willing to move?"  Nick and Vanessa were facing an uphill battle from the start just based on where they each wanted to live.

Next bachelor... boring isn't really an issue for me.  The contestants bring the drama.  I just want someone who's invested and can handle all the other feelings involved as responsibly as possible.  Don't be an ass - is that too high of a bar?  I don't think it'll happen, but looking at the guys on Rachel's season... how about Kenny?

AGnawKneeMoose

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Kenny would be a good choice. Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:22 pm

Why would Peter want to do the show if he's not interested in a (at least try) forever ending? Most don't last anyway.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Fleiss just tweeted "hope to announce tonight during BIP". Whether true or not, given all the teasers he's been dangling, I don't know. I am still hoping it's not Peter. He is boring and sort of wish-washy to me.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:49 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:Does anybody feel sorry for Corinne?  Her behavior has been bad on these shows. Karma is a bitch.  She was taking a drug that shouldn't be combined with alcohol but she didn't know it.  Funny thing is that nobody knew the difference in her behavior and thought it was Corinne being Corinne.  lol  She's still weaning herself off the drug.  wow that's been a while.  Something fishy there.  Excuses excuses.

I can't even imagine Jasmine being employed by Disney as a princess.

Oh, and how convenient that Daniel was on standby just as Matt left unexpectantly.    then Matt returned to give Jas a rose after Christen and Lacey were both saved.  Did that seem planned?
I only half listened to what crap was coming out of Corrine's mouth because you knew it was going to be just making excuses for herself. But trying to claim she went on a new prescription drug before going on this show and not realizing you shouldn't drink alcohol with it? Sounds like a manufactured excuse that maybe her and attorney sat down and scrambled to come up with. And as you said mule, she's just now weaning herself off of it? Stupid excuse even for Corrine.

Here's an idea, Corrine... wean yourself off the alcohol rather than a prescribed medication which presumably was to treat a diagnosed medical condition. (Strongly suspect said medication is imaginary).

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:07 am

It was painful to watch Kristina tonight and the humiliation she had endure
in her pathetic attempt to keep Dean.  Too bad it took so long for her to get some
self-respect and depart.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:46 am

At last the triangle's over.  Not before she got in that argument with Raven.  She just couldn't hear the painful truth.  It's like she didn't have a choice but to leave, since Dean said he was going to pursue D-Lo.  I think she should have given her rose to somebody else before she left, anybody besides Dean.  Ben left so somebody else could have a chance, but then Kristina kept her rose.

I was glad Dean finally made a decision.  Too bad it only happened because of an ultimatum.  Then at the rose ceremony he told somebody that Danielle was going to leave too, when he knew Danielle was giving him his rose.  Almost like false self-deprecation.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:11 am

RS tweeted yesterday that the Raven-Kristina spat has all blown over and they are friendly again. Wells is turning out to be a pretty good counsellor/bartender.

I think Dean was pursued hard by the show to appear this season and he probably shouldn't have done it. The B'chette season with Rachel was intense and I think he had some deep feelings for her. So he approached BIP as a diversion and a chance for some fun and games on the beach with gorgeous women, nothing deeper than that. Then it all fell to pieces. 

Ben outgrew the silly shenanigans and in an adult move, walked away.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:10 pm

Dean definitely didn't do himself any good on this show.  He was there to have fun and D-Lo was the fun girl.  Kristina should have seen it long before she did.  Dean told her many times, just not as straight out as he did the last time.  Kristina needs to stay away from this bach crowd.  She's much to good to put up with their mean girls and player guys.

They all treated the new guy bad, was it Chris?  They acted like he wasn't cool enough for their group.  

I wonder if this will be the last BIP show.  It has definitely gone to the dogs for me.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Ughwhatname wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:Does anybody feel sorry for Corinne?  Her behavior has been bad on these shows. Karma is a bitch.  She was taking a drug that shouldn't be combined with alcohol but she didn't know it.  Funny thing is that nobody knew the difference in her behavior and thought it was Corinne being Corinne.  lol  She's still weaning herself off the drug.  wow that's been a while.  Something fishy there.  Excuses excuses.

I can't even imagine Jasmine being employed by Disney as a princess.

Oh, and how convenient that Daniel was on standby just as Matt left unexpectantly.    then Matt returned to give Jas a rose after Christen and Lacey were both saved.  Did that seem planned?
I only half listened to what crap was coming out of Corrine's mouth because you knew it was going to be just making excuses for herself. But trying to claim she went on a new prescription drug before going on this show and not realizing you shouldn't drink alcohol with it? Sounds like a manufactured excuse that maybe her and attorney sat down and scrambled to come up with. And as you said mule, she's just now weaning herself off of it? Stupid excuse even for Corrine.

Here's an idea, Corrine... wean yourself off the alcohol rather than a prescribed medication which presumably was to treat a diagnosed medical condition. (Strongly suspect said medication is imaginary).
Good point.  These people are so stupid.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:33 pm

Would somebody please explain to me why they are calling Jack Stone a serial killer?  I assumed it was a joke, maybe a character in a movie with the same name, but now they are acting like something is wrong with him.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:03 am

Mule, I'm with you. I must have missed something with Jack Stone as well. I don't recall any incident that would make them refer to him as a serial killer.

I'm glad Kristina finally walked away from Dean. I think Wells hit the nail on the head when he said to her, "why are you fighting for someone that isn't fighting for you?"

I'm getting tired of hearing the scallop jokes. And what was up with Amanda bringing that up when the twins pulling her aside to ask her who is hooked up with who? Throwing that into that conversation was uncalled for and quite mean.

I think this has to be the worst season yet with all the childish behavior and cliques.

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:34 am

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote:Mule, I'm with you. I must have missed something with Jack Stone as well. I don't recall any incident that would make them refer to him as a serial killer.

I'm glad Kristina finally walked away from Dean. I think Wells hit the nail on the head when he said to her, "why are you fighting for someone that isn't fighting for you?"

I'm getting tired of hearing the scallop jokes. And what was up with Amanda bringing that up when the twins pulling her aside to ask her who is hooked up with who? Throwing that into that conversation was uncalled for and quite mean.

I think this has to be the worst season yet with all the childish behavior and cliques.
I came here tonight to see if anyone knew the story behind that!

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:37 am

Well, I guess I didn't miss that if you guys don't know either.  The only thing I can figure out about Jack is  during Rachel's season he had a date with her that seemed really awkward, he kind of killed the mood or something.  People said he had creepy mannerisms.  I just thought it was for some other reason.  I thought I must have missed something.

This group sure is bad making up demeaning names for people.

The twins were so immature tonight, and Amanda was wrong to pass along the scallop name.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:39 am

Jack does have Charles Manson eyes - wasn't it something about the way he looked at Rachel?  haha, oh well, he seems harmless and apparently a great kisser.

The twins ruined the little bit of the show I liked.  I fast forward through their stupidity. Trying WAY too hard to be comical, they fell short, way short.  Girls Bye!

Dean is very immature.  He wanted to go on a date with the twin, I almost wish he would have, lol.  Kristina dodged a bullet, that guy is a ticking time bomb.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:15 am

Dunno if anyone has been keeping track of the Twitter games Fleiss has been playing but: said yesterday, Dean isn't Bachelor but qualified it with "yet". So he could well pop up the season after next. Wells or Chase won't be Bach. Seems a lot of speculation that it could be Eric or even Ben Zorn. I still think it will be Peter, boring as that will be. Saw some suggesting Ben Higgins might be giving it another shot but the last I read Ben himself didn't seem anxious to jump back into that zoo.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:55 am

Eric has the most personality aside from Wells.  He was acting kind of pumped on that after the rose ceremony show.  You may be right, but I find it hard to believe that Peter will be the bachelor.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:20 pm

As much as i liked Peter and he is definitely a hottie, i just dont think he's Bachelor material ... i can just picture him being indecisive and crying again when it comes down to making the hard choices.  Dean is too immature and has too much baggage to be a good Bachelor.  I dont think I'd watch if it was Eric or Ben or any of the other losers so i hope they find an entirely new guy to be the next Bachelor.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top