The Hinchburg Chronicles  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Hinchburg Chronicles

Post by kincaid53 Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Agree sis , one of my favorites also!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Speaking of glamour...how 'bout this one?

The Hinchburg Chronicles  - Page 30 15043610
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Yes that dance was a masterpiece.....and no couple more glamorous!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:54 pm

I loved those costumes from their team dance!  Have you noticed that James frequently presented himself that way with his hand on his jacket making sure it hangs flat on his body?  It creates a nice look on him, and I wouldn't be surprised if Sharna or someone in wardrobe advised him to pose that way.  I'm not sure I've seen other male celebrities do that as much as James has.
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:22 pm

The dress looks fantastic indeed (especially on Sharna of course). The only sour drop is that this was the very skirt she slipped on in dress rehearsal.
Now when you mentioned James striking a pose, I remembered what Maks taught Jacoby in season 16. He said keeping the hands above the waistline would look more masculin. I think Big C had a point there.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:28 am

2.5 million YT clicks by the way and counting.

The Hinchburg Chronicles  - Page 30 14478410 
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:16 pm

I've been meaning to tell you brother how much I like the picture of James and Sharna in her santa hat! They had such an ease with each other that made them so captivating to watch! With some couples I sometimes focus on one or the other, but with them it truly was like they were dancing as one even if they were not in hold!! 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Well, the Chongies know a lot about amazing partnerships, but these two were really special indeed. Best matched couple of the season and so well balanced they never looked like teacher and student on Mondays. And on top of their dancing, there was the acting. Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen something like that.
The Hinchburg Chronicles  - Page 30 14550010
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:58 pm

What is also touching are those little moments perhaps before and/or after a dance--sometimes we aren't privy to it and other times we can read it.

Week 1 Foxtrot:  It was later shown on Results Night that before the Foxtrot James said to Sharna, "Don't bail on me," and Sharna tells him "I won't bail."

Viennese Waltz:  During the critique--"You're amazing!" shouts Sharna from the balcony.  James calls back to her "We love you. . .thank you!".  He knew how much Sharna had wanted to perform this dance.  "So good. . .OMG. . .so good!" says James during the group hug at the end when they won the immunity.  

Argentine Tango:  Sharna's return to the ballroom after her injury.  While Erin is introducing them before their film package you can see Sharna saying "I'm back!" and James echoing "You're back!". They looked so happy to be able to dance together again.

Freestyle:  After receiving a perfect 10 for their Freestyle, James seems to be saying to Sharna, "Thank you. . .you're amazing."  Maybe it was because James was still catching his breath, but the expression on his face as Carrie Ann started her critique made me think that he was really hoping the judges would love their Freestyle and was relieved when it was apparent that they did.  

Fusion:  The rehearsal package summed up everything.  That little shake of Sharna's head towards James part way through the actual dance seemed like a genuine moment of her expressing how much she had enjoyed her season with him.  Somewhere there was a fan clip of someone who was at the finale, and it showed that when James and Sharna hugged at the end, James extended that hug--lifting and carrying Sharna all the way to where Tom was.  

Plus also those cute bumper moments of them performing funny little dance moves, sometimes with James keeping a straight face and Sharna just starting to crack.   Smile

The Hinchburg Chronicles  - Page 30 James-hinchcliffe-sharna-burgess-dwts-premiere-2016
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:15 am

Sue, I thought I was the superfan in here- but girl, you have literally absorbed them! Still I knew at any point what you were talking about. Little moments? Here's one of my favorites.
The Hinchburg Chronicles  - Page 30 Vlcsna11

It's that moment of stillness in their week five Tango, where they just nod at each other and then kick into high gear. You can see the nod again after the dance and when they get the scores. It says more than a thousand words could.
And because we agree it's funny, here we go. James doing his thing and Sharna cracking up.
The Hinchburg Chronicles  - Page 30 14727410
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:41 pm

That was a great moment too with Sharna confidently walking down those stairs followed by James before they take that pause and then burst into their Tango.

The snot rocket story--I don't think we've ever seen a pro have a meltdown like Sharna did, and this wasn't even her original reaction.   Very Happy  Unfortunately the YouTube recording that someone uploaded earlier was taken down, so in order to see it again you have to go back to DWTS Facebook and scroll down to October 21, 2016.

So yes, they are now one of my all-time favorite teams.  Kyle Massey with Lacey was the surprise entertainer of his season--a season that had some political controversy at the time.  In similar fashion James with Sharna became the unexpected entertainer of Season 23 during a time when we needed to take our minds off some of the current events of 2016.  Will we see another special team develop in Season 24?
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Every few seasons, there is this one couple that surprises you, captivates you, drags you in, and leaves you wanting more. In many cases, they are not the winners. They don't even have to be perfect. Sometimes it is more about the personalities and the relationship. The celeb bringing out sth in the pro you haven't seen before- like Tommy and Peta. Two skilled people working together creating memorable routines- like Corbin and Karina. Just this season, it all came together.
There may be someone on Season 24 who deserves special attention. Another Hinch? Probably not. But then, you never know before.  
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:31 pm

It all came together and was absolute magic.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:29 am

Another big TeamStopAndGo fan, MsMylife91, has put together a compilation of pre-dance bumper clips of James and Sharna.  I don't remember some of them.  I wonder if some moments showed up in the east coast feed and then got edited out for the west coast airing.  I'll admit I don't always pay attention to the bumpers as they head to commercial.  Loved the pre-Paso Doble clip with Terra joining in to help them fight the zombies.   Very Happy

High five
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Thank you so much for that video Sue!! I had not see even half of those, but I do have All Access on my laptop at the same time......so it's like I'm watching a tennis match, my head goes from side to side Dizzy  and I miss some things. 
    The pitchfork thing with Tera was cute, but the punch to his privates!?! Yowza!  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:18 pm

I can only echoe my sister- thanks for posting, sue. I have missed most of it because I can never watch a full show. That was so much fun!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:09 pm

dwtsupdateApparently @hinchtown took @sharnaburgess & @juleshough's advice of going into acting since he'll be as guest star on season 2 of #PrivateEyes

The Hinchburg Chronicles  - Page 30 15803610
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Too bad for me that it's a Canadian series so I don't get it here in the states.  Hopefully someone will put up some videos later on YouTube.  I wonder if James will play himself or a different character.
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:03 pm

suebob16 wrote:Too bad for me that it's a Canadian series so I don't get it here in the states.  Hopefully someone will put up some videos later on YouTube.  I wonder if James will play himself or a different character.
I will watch sue, and report on James' acting chops. Season 2 starts in the spring. Another Canadian star. William Shatner will guest star also.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Well since I'm a fan of both those guest stars (James and Shatner), I hope to somehow find it to watch!  Very Happy
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:52 am

How cool!  A fan gave Sharna some custom bobble head dolls of TeamStopAndGo dressed in their Cirque costumes!  I don't know if you are familiar with the Funko brand pop culture bobble head dolls.  I think just about any characters that have appeared in pop culture (TV, movies, video games, etc.) end up becoming a Funko bobble head at some point.  The fan obviously took two existing dolls and turned them into James and Sharna.  Now if only Funko would actually do DWTS bobble heads!   

The Hinchburg Chronicles  - Page 30 C2GbCkDXAAAO8tC

Yay!
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:51 am

suebob16 wrote:How cool!  A fan gave Sharna some custom bobble head dolls of TeamStopAndGo dressed in their Cirque costumes!  I don't know if you are familiar with the Funko brand pop culture bobble head dolls.  I think just about any characters that have appeared in pop culture (TV, movies, video games, etc.) end up becoming a Funko bobble head at some point.  The fan obviously took two existing dolls and turned them into James and Sharna.  Now if only Funko would actually do DWTS bobble heads!   

The Hinchburg Chronicles  - Page 30 C2GbCkDXAAAO8tC

Yay!
Very cool, my daughter collects those.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:07 pm

That is so awesome....!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Here is a funny pic from the time that Sharna beat James in Go-Karting!

The Hinchburg Chronicles  - Page 30 Tumblr_ognnod90oQ1vsofhao1_1280

I found this pic on tumblr as I was searching to see if there were any new pics floating around.  I so rarely go on tumblr, so it was the first time I ended up in a James and Sharna shippers page.  Man, that was one intense site.  There are fans that want so passionately for them to get together, it's kind of scary.   Shocked
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum