Episode: Identity

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode:  Identity - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode: Identity

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 10:17 am

Aw, come on, Vic. How can it be a spoiler when nothing's definite? It's only a matter for our speculation. I'm usually wrong in my predictions anyway. LOL.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu May 02, 2013 10:24 am

victorian3 wrote:Put Spoilers in a spoiler
thread.
Start one for each show when there is a spoiler. Label it clearly the way that I do for the DWTS thread. Thanks.

Done.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 10:25 am

Cool.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Thu May 02, 2013 11:03 am

singlyme wrote:Aw, come on, Vic. How can it be a spoiler when nothing's definite? It's only a matter for our speculation. I'm usually wrong in my predictions anyway. LOL.
No nothing's definite and I am not upset with you my dear singly. I just got lost this season with some of these convoluted lot twists. You gals put thoughts in my head that I haven't yet thought of Smile I LOVED this show last season. Now I watch it and get frustrated. The Americans is a little frustrating too as is Revolution at times. I guess these shows are gifts to seniors who need to keep training their brains and prefer tv to crossword puzzles
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 11:12 am

Convoluted is putting it mildly. You need a roadmap to get through this season. That's why we like to compare notes and speculate about where they could possibly be going with the plot.

BUT, we have solved the problem by putting these on the spoilers thread. As invested as we get, I don't know that there will be much left over for this thread - but we'll try!

I don't watch the Americans, but I do Revolution! That Monroe is one wicked guy.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Thu May 02, 2013 12:00 pm

singlyme wrote:Convoluted is putting it mildly. You need a roadmap to get through this season. That's why we like to compare notes and speculate about where they could possibly be going with the plot.

BUT, we have solved the problem by putting these on the spoilers thread. As invested as we get, I don't know that there will be much left over for this thread - but we'll try!

I don't watch the Americans, but I do Revolution! That Monroe is one wicked guy.
Thanks for spoiler thread which i will avoid. if I knew it was ony abut the upcoming epi I would check it out AFTER viewing the upcoming epi. (That sounds convoluted hahahaha). BUT you gals post longterm spoilers and thoughts.
I am still trying to figure what happened in the epi I just saw. Feel like I need to go back to previous ones to piece it together but still not sure I'd figure it all out. The Inititative ruined everything in my opinion. It's been downhill.

Ashleys flipflopping is another thing. Why don't they all just get rid of her.
PS Still think that Amanda is really gone. Sorry singly.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Thu May 02, 2013 2:57 pm

I like reading the spoilers (and I go searching for them on the web), but it's probably best if we put them in a spoiler thread in case someone doesn't want to read them.
I'm glad we're all - almost all - on this board now, too. Great idea, Singly!Smile It really is nice to log on and see my posts from yesterday.Smile
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 7:48 pm

I know, BlueMoon. Isn't the friendly city great?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Episode:  Identity - Page 2 Empty "The Friendly City"

Post by BlueMoon Fri May 03, 2013 3:44 pm

singlyme wrote:I know, BlueMoon. Isn't the friendly city great?

Yes, indeedy, I love this new set of boards!Smile
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 am

I haven't watched the latest episode but what always bothers me is Jack. The original storyline showed Jack as Emily's first love, all the flashbacks of their childhood, their pretend marriage, Emily's pain over his marriage to Amanda and the baby... etc. Even on this episode, it pained her to see Jack's face when she was talking about marrying into the Grayson family. So how can she end up with Aidan and not Jack? It doesn't make sense to me.

Singly.. I'm glad your Revenge friends made it over here. It's nice to see that you have people that can follow this show with you. I never watch it in a timely manner and like Vic, I am having a hard time following it at times. Dizzy
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon May 06, 2013 12:25 pm

The writers have disappointed me a great deal this season with the mess of AI entering the picture. It's promised they're setting up for a finale that will get us back to the basics we love. Can't wait.

Oh, and I think they're changing Jack and Aiden's characters to the point that these reversals in nature aren't ringing true.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 pm

grace8136 wrote:I haven't watched the latest episode but what always bothers me is Jack. The original storyline showed Jack as Emily's first love, all the flashbacks of their childhood, their pretend marriage, Emily's pain over his marriage to Amanda and the baby... etc. Even on this episode, it pained her to see Jack's face when she was talking about marrying into the Grayson family. So how can she end up with Aidan and not Jack? It doesn't make sense to me.
Big Aiden and Aiden/Emily fan here but I don't believe for one minute she's going to end up with Aiden. But I also don't see how the writers expect us to buy that Emily & Jack would ever end up together after everything that has happened.

singlyme wrote:Oh, and I think they're changing Jack and Aiden's characters to the point that these reversals in nature aren't ringing true.
I actually buy both men's switched viewpoint. Aiden's came a little to quickly but I believe that it's to facilitate the season finale. Jack was about to embark on a life of happiness w/the "girl" of his dream and it was all taken away violently. Who wouldn't be gunning for revenge? Although, he's out of his league. Aiden's change was expressed in dialogue and made sense. It speaks of the quote that guides this show, "When seeking revenge, dig two graves" or something like that. He's gotten revenge at the cost of now feeling empty, dead.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu May 09, 2013 10:06 am

Anybody noticed in this episode how they lingered on Emily's double infinity tattoo when she tried to sneak off from Daniel and he grabbed wrist? Will this lead to Daniel figuring something out about Emily?

Last edited by miecies on Thu May 09, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Thu May 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Miecies, I noticed that, too. I think it's important because they seem to do that a lot in this show. Surely he has noticed it before. Maybe he just noticed it on the porch railing of Emily's house, and did some snooping somehow and figured something out about Emily.Question

Daniel has never been happy with how his parents treated Amanda and David Clarke. If he has figured out that Emily is really Amanda, he could want to marry her to get even with his parents or simply because he really does love her and wants to help her destroy his parents. After all, he's got his money now, and he probably figures his parents are a lost cause. Wouldn't this be a shocker if he has figured out who she really is? Plus, how would Emily feel about Daniel then?Episode:  Identity - Page 2 2711556646

I can't wait until Sunday!Episode:  Identity - Page 2 443078785
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top