Week 9: Duets Night

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 9:  Duets Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 9: Duets Night

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:36 pm

The Duets:
   Nick and Tamar.....Sharna you and Val took an amazing Vegas show and made it your own incorporating 'amazing' rumba in it!! Very original... best of the night!!!
   Alek and Carlos .....you two were the epitome of the very macho Paso!!!! Lindsay and Witney excellent choreography  incorporating great Paso...the judges had their agenda tonight and obviously they stuck to it.
   Alexa and Bindi......Alexa you shined in this number and I thought you executed the character wonderfully!!   Now....a jazz routine to all that jazz how original.....not much creativity needed there.....but once again Alexa you nailed it ...that split in the beginning Applause

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:55 am

kincaid53 wrote:The Duets:
....... Alexa you nailed it ...that split in the beginning :applause2:
Loved that split too. That takes some strong leg muscles there. Good for Alexa. I'm still seething Alexa was eliminated over Alek.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:36 am

Another seether here, luv.  Alexa shouldn't have gone over Alek.

For me, the Chicago routine was the most entertaining of the night.  Then again, I love Fosse.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMustang65 Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:32 pm

luvthepros wrote:Alexa was good in the duet dance but, I must admit....Bindi owned that choreography. I watched it using the replay button on my DVR and Bindi was spot on and Alexa didn't have the "feel" of it. I've been voting for Alexa all along, BTW, and I'm at a loss that she is gone now but I just had to vote for Bindi tonight. Not based on her V. Waltz but that Jazz number just blew me away!

It's always interesting to see how others see things.  I loved that number as well, but to me it was Alexa who owned that number. I had to force myself to check out what Bindi was doing because my eyes were being drawn to Alexa.  < lol >  Different strokes!

LadyMustang65
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:59 pm

luvthepros wrote:Absolutley LOVED, LOVED, LOVED All That Jazz/ Hot Honey Rag. All sorts of awesomeness in that number. Must admit, I've seen Chicago on Broadway four times so I do love that show.

Alexa was good in the duet dance but, I must admit....Bindi owned that choreography. I watched it using the replay button on my DVR and Bindi was spot on and Alexa didn't have the "feel" of it. I've been voting for Alexa all along, BTW, and I'm at a loss that she is gone now but I just had to vote for Bindi tonight. Not based on her V. Waltz but that Jazz number just blew me away!

Tamar and Val, Sharna and Nick's team dance nearly put me to sleep. BORING!!! Even the aerialist didn't hold my attention. Yawn.

What can I say about Alek and Carlos's team......nah. Why bother? Alek is so out of his league now, it is pointless to even make a comment about his mediocre dancing. He bores me to death and I'm pissed that he is still in it. Ameriker.....you got it soooooooo wrong with the elimination tonight.
That's a bit too harsh, luv. Just remember Derek and Mark could more or less run it in the family. So could Witney and Lindsay, but they had to find a way to make very different partners match. They did great. Sharna and Val so far have collaborated much less than the others, and the Rumba is a much bigger challenge than a Jazz routine to a number everyone can sing and dance along. Ok, your favorite is gone (with a chance of returning though), but there's no need for bashing the others out of pure disappointment. I liked all three performances and wouldn't even rank them because they were quite unique.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top