Survivor 31 Second Chance Cambodia

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor 31 Second Chance Cambodia - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor 31 Second Chance Cambodia

Post by SLA44 Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:20 am

I think it was Kelly Wiglesworth that voted for Savage - why I have no idea.  She definitely is doing her own thing!  

I think I would have rather seen Cierra go than Kas tonight even though Cierra is from my home state.  I didn't like her facial expressions at all during the reading of the votes.  I don't trust her I guess.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Survivor 31 Second Chance Cambodia - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor 31 Second Chance Cambodia

Post by rkc1960 Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:50 am

It was Ceira that voted for Savage. I found that quite odd when remembering the little powwow that her, Kass, Abi, and whoever else it was that they thought was on their side. Kass was trying to talk everyone into voting for Tasha. Savage called Ceira out  in front of everyone when she started talking smack. I don't know whether she threw that vote in as revenge or if that was her way of keeping Tasha there and Kass out. She seems to be such a pot stirrer same as Kass so I have no idea what she was thinking. I am however thrilled that Kass got what was coming to her. Now it's Ceira's turn to go. If she keeps up her antics it won't be long. People don't like keeping loose cannons around.

I thought it was interesting that Kass was getting on Tasha and telling her she needs to get over the bad feelings she had from their previous season when isn't that what she has been doing to Spencer all along? She obviously doesn't take her own advise. I'm glad she also won't be on the jury to wreak havoc.   
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:30 am

Thanks for the info, rkc. 

I was thinking how odd it is that I don't really like any of the women except Tasha and most of my fondness for her is residual from her first season. I find I like all the men with the exception of Fishbeck (sp?) who seems wishy washy to me. 

Spencer is generally a favourite of mine but I didn't like that superior attitude and tone he took with Joe when he was talking strategy with him. Watch out Spencer, Joe is no dummy and he is a challenge beast. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:12 pm

I thought I heard that Kass was the first member of the jury.  I'd much prefer Cierra to have gone home.  She makes her move right after someone else is stirring things up so she is going under the radar a bit less than the other person.  With Kass, at least she was obvious.

I'm thinking Spencer is going to be blindsided soon.  As much as he is trying to be social, it's still awkward for him and I don't think he will get close enough to anyone to have a real ally.  I hope Joe wins the game.  I like him more and more each episode.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:12 pm

I didn't hear anyone say anything about Kass being the first on the jury, but that may be just me not hearing it. I thought it was still too early for any jury members to start accumulating but I could surely be wrong. Either way, I think she has caused enough problems that hopefully no one will really lend an ear to her anymore. 

I agree with you Lesallee...I like Spencer but he does have a way of sounding like he's looking down on others. Maybe that's why he is not really good at the social aspect of this game.

I have always liked Joe and would love to see him win, but this season won't be any different from his other season. He is too strong of a competitor, he is too well liked, and he is a big threat to take the million bucks if put in that position. Everyone knows it and they won't let that happen. The only way he can prevent that is to win every immunity challenge and I think that is too big of a challenge for anyone to do that....even him.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:21 pm

Did a search and found this.

The twists just keep on coming. Just a few days after Survivor unleashed yet another tribe switcheroo on the Second Chance contestants, Jeff Probst forced the players to adapt once again when he announced a merge with 13 players left in the game.
That led to the biggest (in terms of population) Survivor Tribal Council ever, which was the first step in what will also lead to the biggest Survivor jury ever, as the person voted off also became the first of what will be a 10 person jury. And that person was Kass McQuillen.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Thank you beardiedawg for the information.  This is indeed going to be the biggest Survivor jury ever and it should be interesting to see how it plays out.  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:37 pm

beardiedawg wrote:I thought I heard that Kass was the first member of the jury.  I'd much prefer Cierra to have gone home.  She makes her move right after someone else is stirring things up so she is going under the radar a bit less than the other person.  With Kass, at least she was obvious.

I'm thinking Spencer is going to be blindsided soon.  As much as he is trying to be social, it's still awkward for him and I don't think he will get close enough to anyone to have a real ally.  I hope Joe wins the game.  I like him more and more each episode.
You heard correctly. Cass is the first member of the jury. I'm glad that Cass was sent home. She did have this superior air about her.

I do agree though that I hope Joe wins it all. I like him a lot and I think that he deserves to win.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:13 pm

I don't think I've ever seen a season that had more middle fingers flying around in all the seasons of this show put together! It just seems like the fangs have come out so much with the people they have put together. Kass coming out during tribal counsel and giving them the finger just showed that she has no class whatsoever. That woman is just disgusting. I'm so glad she is gone. And all that excessive eye rolling by Ciera is so annoying. She is 26 and is a wife and mother...time to grow the hell up and stop acting like a preschooler.

Kelley did the right thing by playing her immunity idol but she certainly screwed Joe in the process. I want to see Joe win but they took out his biggest ally in the game. He'll just have to keep winning immunity challenges because everyone seems to be gunning for him. I would like to see Ceira or Steven go next. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:34 am

Well drats!!!!  I liked Savage and didn't want him to go.  I think that whole thing was planned out that they would all vote for Kelly except for Kelly who would vote out Joe's alliance and she would play her immunity idol.  Since they couldn't get Joe they got the next best one to weaken Joe's chances.  I sure don't like the deviousness that goes on in this game - it sure sends out a bad signal as to how to get ahead - blind side everyone that poses a threat.  Not nice in my book!  

I sure don't like Steve - he's got a burr up his behind towards Joe that's for sure.  And what was all that eye and nodding communication going on between Kass and Abi?  I still do not like Abi at all either - she should be sitting up there next to Kass so it would be easier to communicate with each other.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:55 am

I must admit I got a chuckle when Kelley pulled out her immunity idol and all those rather smug men looked stunned. As so often happens on Survivor the men seem to assume some God given right to direct the play and it always tickles me when one of the "little women" reminds them it isn't so. 

I like Joe very much but I don't realistically expect him to win. He is just too big a target and they will be gunning for him always. At this point I would be content with anyone winning with the exception of Ciera, Abi or Stephen.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Lesallee wrote:I must admit I got a chuckle when Kelley pulled out her immunity idol and all those rather smug men looked stunned. As so often happens on Survivor the men seem to assume some God given right to direct the play and it always tickles me when one of the "little women" reminds them it isn't so. 

I like Joe very much but I don't realistically expect him to win. He is just too big a target and they will be gunning for him always. At this point I would be content with anyone winning with the exception of Ciera, Abi or Stephen.
I am right there along with you on the bolded!  I am sure going to miss Savage though - that really sucked that he was the one to go - I wish it would have been Stephen!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:44 am

I find myself torn about Jeremy, sometimes I really like him and sometimes I would like to give him a swift kick in the butt! Smart and savvy enough to now be in possession of two IIs but a dud again at the challenges. Then he sides with Fishbeck to vote off Kelley Wigglesworth accomplishing what????  

I think it's rather amusing, all the angst and moaning about the so called witch's coven. Really those three women don't have any power on their own but Fishbeck and Jeremy are helping them immensely. 

Joe, ahh Joe, he had better keep on winning those immunity challenges because I think he's gone the second he loses immunity. I really like him and he seems so personable yet he doesn't have a single ally in the game. Is it that he wants to play it as a lone wolf type or is he simply not good at the networking necessary to get ahead in Survivor. Being a challenge beast and basically on his own leaves him so vulnerable.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:40 pm

I was so glad when Joe won the challenge last night and I agree as soon as he looses one he is out of there and on the jury.  I just would like to see Fishbeck gone - I don't know what it is about the guy but he just seems creepy to me.  As for the so called witches coven  Yuck,
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:12 pm

I was surprised that Spencer and Jeremy sided with the others to get Wigglesworth out. I don't know why any of them are listening to "The Witches". Fishbeck is just hell bent on getting Joe out. Does he really think he could win this with Joe gone. The dude is a weenie at challenges so how does that help him? Even with him trying to side with the witches, the only one of them that couldn't beat even him in the end is Abi. That girl is worthless in every way. 

I was kind of surprised during Wigglesworth's show ending PI that she wondered if Joe was the one that wanted her ousted. Why, pray tell would he want that?  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:17 pm

rkc1960 wrote:I was kind of surprised during Wigglesworth's show ending PI that she wondered if Joe was the one that wanted her ousted. Why, pray tell would he want that?  
I think she was thinking he would want to get her out because of the way her maneuver last week with her Immunity Idol took out Joe's only alliance.  JMO 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:39 pm

So I just quickly go on Twitter and first tweet says who went home tonight. Darn, darn, darn. And the tweet was from Sharleen Joynt of all people! Stay off sm until after the show Les!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:34 am

I missed the first hour of Survivor and they did vote someone off but now they are doing a second hour and are going to vote someone else off.  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:49 am

So they finally got Fishbach out! That was well engineered and executed by Spencer, kudos to him. The looks on Jeremy's and Tasha's faces when that happened were priceless. They will have to re-think their strategy now. No, Jeremy, you aren't in control of this game as much as you seem to think you are.

Not sure why everyone was so determined to get Ciera out but boot her they did. She never seemed much of a threat and wasn't especially likeable. But they have wanted her off for ages. Personally I would worry more about Abi; she's such a loose cannon and you never know which way she will jump. So depending on her to make up a voting cadre is very iffy as Spencer and Wentworth discovered. 

Survivor is fun this season and I was dubious about the second chance premise but the producers have mixed things up so well and the cast have been so interesting.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:01 pm

That second hours elimination was one of the BEST BLINDSIDE"S EVER!!! Fishbeck was making me sick how he thought he was so in control and how he thought that advantage in the game was going to give him so much power in his non-ending quest to get out Joe. He sat there so cocky after using his advantage and it turned around and bit him in the ass! LOL. 

I am proud of Spencer for going against the big urge to oust Joe because he lost the immunity challenge this week. Fishbeck had it in for Joe from pretty much day one and it became an obsession with him. It would have been wise for Tasha to continue to distance herself from Fishbeck. Now she has a target on her back right along with Jeremy.

I think the reason they wanted Ciera out is because she is the biggest ringleader in that group of three girls. And she is usually the one that tries to get groups of people to vote her way to benefit her....same as Abi. 

Now that Fishbeck and Ciera is gone I would be good with Abi going home. Abi is only there because everyone knows they can beat her and are just dragging her along for the ride. No one really likes her and are annoyed by her. She can't win challenges. She's pretty useless. Yet, because she is still there she thinks she has all this power. I thought it was funny when she had the audacity to ask Joe to throw the immunity challenge win to her and he looked at her like she had grown another head! And I don't blame Joe for choosing to compete in the immunity challenge instead of a better shelter because if Spencer hadn't turned the tables, Joe would have for sure went home. The others were acting like he was so selfish to make that choice but the only reason the others didn't choose to compete was because they had no reason to believe that they were going home. Joe did.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:22 am

Well that really bites that Joe got voted off tonight and since Spencer voted for him I hope that Keith wins.  I bet the gals go after Spencer next and IMO he deserves it and then they will go after Jeremy or Keith.  Really a dumb move on Jeremy and Spencer's part tonight.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:58 am

I tuned in late to the season so I'm not up to speed.  I realize the guys were in a spot.  Either they vote off the guy most likely to succeed or break up the girl alliance.  If they trust that Tasha will side with them, the girl alliance will be reduced to three vs. three.

I'm a little puzzled as to where Keith fits in.  I don't recall him being a part of any discussion regarding the vote.  He voted Tasha, which appears to mean no one talked to him about tribal.

If Spencer and Jeremy can count on both Keith and Tasha, they'll have the majority vote next time up.  Tasha's vote becomes ever more critical.  Why isn't anyone talking to Keith?  Do we know?  Is he a "flipper?"

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:19 pm

I am thinking "the boys" may have blundered hugely. "The girls" now have a majority counting Tasha as in their all girl alliance. The ladies can pick them off at their leisure. Spencer was having misgivings before trotting up to cast his vote to send Joe off to jury. Perhaps he should have thought about numbers a bit more. Tasha plainly told them there is an all girl movement underway and the guys paid no heed.

Abi showed what Abi is really made of when Joe collapsed, she was delighted! And Wentworth was quite happy at the opportunity it gave her to rid herself of Joe.

I can't really read Keith very well, he hasn't had a lot of screen time. I did find it odd that he voted Tasha. Perhaps he simply didn't want to put Joe's name down because I think they are friends.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:50 pm

I've been away for the past three weeks and had to avoid anything that would have let me know Survivor stuff.   I've finally caught up.  I'm sorry to see Joe go.  He never had a chance to win but I always hoped.  Even though I think Spencer screwed up with his vote, I'm rooting for him.

I'm waiting for Jeremy to screw up and tell someone his wife is pregnant.  That will get him voted out to keep him from getting jury votes.

Not sure about Keith either.  Seems like he is completely out of the loop.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Well, we knew Joe was going home eventually. It's like I told the BF Wednesday night, this show is called Survivor and Joe is the true sense of the word. He would be the only one out of that bunch that could survive anything but this show is more about a bunch of people that want to get the true survivors out because they aren't as strong and are afraid of getting beat at their own game. Keeping people like Abi around because she can't win anything has nothing to do with being a survivor.

I was so glad at tribal counsel that Joe put it out there exactly what everyone is truly thinking where Abi is concerned. I hope it embarrassed her that he said what he did. Especially after what she said about him after he passed out. Her gloating and laughing that a 54yr. old man beat Joe. Seriously? We won't know if Joe was going to win or not because he passed out which made him lose. What doesn't that nitwit get about that? So much for her just playing the villain for the show which is what she said earlier in the season. She revealed herself as a real nasty bitch for real. I'm assuming the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Did you hear her mother making jabbing comments when Abi was competing in the reward challenge? Sounds like she is a demanding person that doesn't accept anything but perfection. 

I think Spencer and Jeremy made a really bad decision. They wanted Joe out so bad that they would let an all girl alliance take over? It's simple math. Look at the numbers. The girls outnumber the guys and since Tasha knew so much about the alliance, didn't they question that she would flip it so inclined? They should have started targeting the girls and then when the numbers are down, then they could take a shot at Joe when it was safer. They just fell in with the crowd that was so afraid of Joe that they had to jump the gun and now they get what they get.

I'm not quite sure what is going on with Keith and the others either. Keith has been saying he would like to see Joe go too but he didn't vote with the rest. Is no one wanting to align with him right now or is he separating himself from them now? He's going to have to watch his back now.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top