WTG SAMANTHA!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTG SAMANTHA! Empty WTG SAMANTHA!

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:27 pm

You go girl!  Play the game!  Date all and as many as you want!  Turn-Around-Is-fair-play!  What's good for the goose is good for the gander!  Maybe that dumb duggar gal can take some lessons from you! LOL

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

WTG SAMANTHA! Empty Re: WTG SAMANTHA!

Post by Sharonbee Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:42 pm

I agree except for the fact she ignored her "friends'" warnings and basically lied to them about the extent of her and Joe's contact. But I agree date 'em all if she wants to. I thought that's what this show was about. But people get so jealous over someone they just met it's crazy.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Sharonbee wrote:I agree except for the fact she ignored her "friends'" warnings and basically lied to them about the extent of her and Joe's contact. But I agree date 'em all if she wants to. I thought that's what this show was about. But people get so jealous over someone they just met it's crazy.
Sharonbee, I somewhat agree with you, because as I mentioned before I cherish & value friendship.  No, I don't condone what she did if what Juelia is saying is true.  She put a perfect stranger before a friend.  BUT on the flip side of her weighing her options I am in TOTAL AGREEMENT with this.  I'm not a feminist, but I am a HUGE female chauvinist!  And there is a difference.  I have a real strong constitution.  This is why I DETEST weak, settling females.  I can give you "many" example of these too, along with the few that I admire.  Did you observe the Fools that were on Joe's side when the poll was taken?  Sickening.  He is probably already forgiven by a bunch of idiot.  I don't have a short memory.  This is what I was giving Samantha credit for, NOT the betrayal of friendship!  Besides Sharonbee, we don't know how this show is presented to us and what is scripted.  Did she go on the date with Joe, have a talk with Juelia and decided to break off things with Joe?  Which order is it?  We'll probably never know because of RATINGS!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:07 am

The only reason Joe got all those votes is because he was on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:24 am

I think the reason Joe got all those votes is because Samantha is worse than he is.  She thinks if she keeps repeating the lie, the group will take her word over Joe's.

I'd guess that if the texts are presented as evidence, she'll deny sending them and expect everyone to take her word for it.

She didn't give a flying flip about her friend, Juelia, but when it looked as if she was going to be exposed for leading on multiple men, she bailed on Joe and left him holding the bag.  I wouldn't want either one of them in my sphere.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:35 am

I think Samantha is being portrayed as an incredibly wishy-washy and manipulative person.  Is she that way in real life or is it how she's edited?  I don't know, but I can only go by what I see on the screen, and because of that, she's my least favorite person on this show, with Joe coming in at a very close second.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Military Wifey - I too appreciate strong willed and independent females.  I'm curious - what do you think of Claire?  I appreciated her input in the tribunal saying the things I thought Juelia should have said and making Sam be quiet. 

IMO Juelia came across as very lazy to me.  She wanted to play the victim and have the others rally for her.  I was not ok with that in any way.  Did she need to be confrontational?  Absolutely not.  But she could have clearly told Joe and Sam exactly what they did and why it was wrong.  But she didn't. 

As for Sam - I said a similar thing.  Good for her for essentially jump starting BIP with setting up the men she wanted to meet and reaching out to them to make sure she got a date with them.  I think that she said to Joe to stay in the show until she got there.  That does NOT mean she intended for him to manipulate Juelia and be a complete jerk to the rest of the folks there, lying and acting like a dirtbag.  Did she think he would have to play the game - Yes.  Did she think he would act like a low life to do it?  I don't think she knew.  So as she FINALLY started listening to the rest of the people ALL say how awful Joe was she realized - not a good situation for her.  Whether she liked him or not she realized he would be a villain.  Hence the pep talk about not acting defensive, she was trying to rehab his image.  She is definitely astute about how this show works. 

Is she off the hook?  No way.  Cutting Juelia off when she was trying to talk to her - her good friend- and not in any way caring about her feelings or stepping up for her is unforgivable.  I imagine we will see Sam on After BIP one of these days and get her feedback.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:03 pm

But in order for Joe to stay on the show at any cost, didn't Samantha think there might be a chance that Joe might have to manipulate someone?  Either Samantha is trying to backpedal or she is a confused person.  And let's not forget that hush hush conversation she was having with Joe about what he should say to people so they wouldn't be against him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:11 pm

Oh she definitely knew he would have to play dirty Glitter!  I agree with you!  I just don't think she was banking on Joe being so defunct of emotion and so callous!  I think she figured he would be subtle about it - pretend to have a relationship with someone or be interested and then switch to her when she arrived.  Which happens often.  Not to pointedly and openly manipulate a mom and widow!

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:14 pm

I believe she is trying to backpedal, glitters.  She cut Juelia off because she didn't want anyone or anything in the way of her progress.  Friend?  Not in Samantha's world.  And did you catch the OMG expression on her face when Nick walked in?  She looked like a cornered rat.

I appreciate strong women, but I don't equate strong with devious and manipulative.  From what we've seen of her, she's not someone I'd associate with.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:17 pm

Well stated Singly

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:49 pm

singlyme wrote:
I appreciate strong women, but I don't equate strong with devious and manipulative.  From what we've seen of her, she's not someone I'd associate with.
^^I love this line.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:10 pm

I also believe that Joe got 95% of the votes because in looking at the big picture most people see who the ring leader is in this deception. 

Just listen to the conversations between the two of them and the ones they have with other people. Joe obviously exhibits the traits of someone with an antisocial personality disorder or something of that nature. He is basically an idiot that has put Samantha up on a pedestal and wants to marry her and have babies with her even though she is flip flopping around about her intentions of being on the show. Samantha on the other hand clearly has a narcissistic personality disorder and she knew that she could take charge of Joe and make him do whatever she wanted. She is clearly the one in charge in that weird relationship of theirs. 

I think those people know pretty much at what point they will be showing up and who will be there at the time....at least that's what I'm gathering from listening to the contestants talk. I think Samantha had her whole plan worked out at least from what we are finding out by her talking to multiple guys. She had been talking to Nick longer and I think she knew she would be getting there before him, so she had to secure herself a spot until he arrived, or whoever else is another one of her victims. I would assume it was Joe that reached out to talk to her first since he is so clearly enamored by her. Joe was going to be there before her so that was her in. She tells Joe to do whatever it takes to get a rose until she gets there. That statement is not setting any boundaries of what he should or shouldn't do. If he was waiting for her and he needed to get a rose to stay, then she knew he had to do something kind of crummy to remain there. So she's not off the hook for that. The fact that almost immediately their relationship turned very touchy feely...or should I say "handsy" in this case, leads you to believe that their relationship before going on the show may have been very intimate in nature, even if by phone , texts, or emails. So she explored that. Maybe he didn't do it for her so she was preparing herself for when Nick showed up. After everything that went down she knew that if she jumped to go on that date with Nick that it would make her look bad and not Joe. Then she hopped on the "drama" bandwagon as an excuse to dump Joe so she could explore her other options before she gets to hand out her first rose. She made it very clear in many statements she made that she didn't care about the drama where Juelia was concerned. She wanted what she wanted without dealing with anyone else s emotions. But then she did a complete flip and made that the excuse for dumping Joe. When they were sitting at the bar she was not giving a rip about Joe's feelings when it came to her dumping him....that is until he brought up the emails and possibly showing them to people. Then all of the sudden she looked nervous and started backpedaling so he wouldn't show them to anyone.    

On the previews they show Justin on a date with Amber. Is that the same date that Justin had asked Samantha on and she already accepted? Possibly. Does that mean that Samantha changed her mind about going on the date because she is afraid of what Joe might do with his information on her? Maybe. All I know is that girl is like a Black Widow spider and she is spinning quite a web of deceit. I don't give a crap how many guys she wants to go on dates with on the show. Whatever. Just be honorable and do things the right way and stop the deceitful backstabbing and lying. It's not attractive. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:53 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:You go girl!  Play the game!  Date all and as many as you want!  Turn-Around-Is-fair-play!  What's good for the goose is good for the gander!  Maybe that dumb duggar gal can take some lessons from you! LOL
Dumb "Duggar" do you mean the one married to Josh Duggar? I think her name is Anna or Anne or something like that. That whole thing is messed up i don't know if she believes in divorce or whatever but she needs to run! She is sticking by her husband after everything and i personally think that's crazy.

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:14 am

Once again, we think alike, rkc.

I can't help thinking she's about to be hopelessly tangled in that web she's weaved.  At least I hope so.  lol.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:00 pm

XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:You go girl!  Play the game!  Date all and as many as you want!  Turn-Around-Is-fair-play!  What's good for the goose is good for the gander!  Maybe that dumb duggar gal can take some lessons from you! LOL
Dumb "Duggar" do you mean the one married to Josh Duggar? I think her name is Anna or Anne or something like that. That whole thing is messed up i don't know if she believes in divorce or whatever but she needs to run! She is sticking by her husband after everything and i personally think that's crazy.
Hi & Yes Canadiangirl.  She is plain pitiful that I couldn't remember her name.  LoL  I am sooooooooo proud of her brother for trying to reason with & attempting to rescue her.  Not only is he a pedophile, but a cheater.  I so agree with you Canadiangirl!  She is VERY foolish to remain with something like that PLUS no respect for her AT ALL to CONTINUE to embarrass her.  *shaking head*

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:09 am

singlyme wrote:Once again, we think alike, rkc.

I can't help thinking she's about to be hopelessly tangled in that web she's weaved.  At least I hope so.  lol.
Y-E-S we do singlyme!  And I am so proud to be in such wonderful company.  It is not that I am a fan of Samantha's, because I am definitely not!  It's just that I get so sick & tired of females get chastised for doing the same thing that men do!  You will NEVER, EVER hear (or see) me describe a female as a whore, ho & slut regardless to how I feel about them!  I HATE those "3" words!  Katylyn (sp), Samantha nor Jade are my favorite types people and all that know me knows this fact, BUT you will NEVER, EVER hear (in this case ---> or see  LoL) me use derogatory terms, such as the previously mentioned, about them.  Now "Hooker & Stripper" are still on the table.  LOL   When men do the exact same thing as they do they are considered Kings, Players, Gigolos, etc.  Nothing really bad about any of these terms.  And "Dogs" are my favorite Furry Babies.  So this terminology describing a man that lays down with any & everything isn't bad at all.

OK wise one I am off to meet Mr. Sandman & count sheepsheep2.  Yeah Right.  LoL   Take Care My Friend.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:51 am

1MW, I think women also have a double standard.  And I believe it's because we hold each other to a higher standard.  We expect our fellow women to be above the shenanigans and crap that some men pull.  It's not just men who judge us more harshly.  Just because men set a bad example doesn't mean a woman should follow suit.  Why should she lower herself to that level?

If a man can act like a pig or be a manipulating liar, it shouldn't mean a woman gets a pass for emulating his behavior.  JMO.

I love men, but I have a more difficult time excusing a woman for behavior we've come to expect from the opposite sex.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:08 am

I'm a woman and I think we know sometimes women can be worse than men at certain things.  I would say men and women are equal in the screwing over other people department.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:57 pm

singlyme wrote:1MW, I think women also have a double standard.  And I believe it's because we hold each other to a higher standard.  We expect our fellow women to be above the shenanigans and crap that some men pull.  It's not just men who judge us more harshly.  Just because men set a bad example doesn't mean a woman should follow suit.  Why should she lower herself to that level?

If a man can act like a pig or be a manipulating liar, it shouldn't mean a woman gets a pass for emulating his behavior.  JMO.

I love men, but I have a more difficult time excusing a woman for behavior we've come to expect from the opposite sex.
I agree with you Singly. Women are just a different creature than men are. We have a tendency to be more sensitive than men and more apt to want to be in love than some men that are just players. I'm not saying that there aren't women that act more like men, but as you said, I don't tend to give them a free pass for it just because men are that way. If a man draws our contempt for it then so should a woman for doing the same thing. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:03 pm

There are plenty of nasty, manipulative women.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:There are plenty of nasty, manipulative women.
Unfortunately, you are correct.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:09 pm

singlyme wrote:1MW, I think women also have a double standard.  And I believe it's because we hold each other to a higher standard.  We expect our fellow women to be above the shenanigans and crap that some men pull.  It's not just men who judge us more harshly.  Just because men set a bad example doesn't mean a woman should follow suit.  Why should she lower herself to that level?

singlyme, you already have to know how much I respect & admire you.  Right?  You are intelligent, articulate, you simply make common sense in your responses, etc.  You put me on pause and make me pay attention.  And this isn't an easy task.  LoL   But I am going to plead my case to you.  I know that the majority of this society does put a higher standard on us, the female population, but I do not when it comes to this issue.  Unfortunately the 'double standard' factor does exist, which I refuse to accept.

I am by no means suggesting that a woman should emulate piggish behavior, BUT I feel that a woman CAN & SHOULD be allowed to do anything that a man does without disrespecting herself.  The option should be her's as it is his.  AND if a man gets a pass so should a woman.  singly, am I being clear?  It is difficult to explain through this forum.  Translation of words at times do not convey what I am attempting to explain and may be misinterpreted.  I am a vocal, verbal type of person.  I enjoy healthy debates, which we have LOTS on this base.  LoL

I also LOVE men, but you make the point that you have a difficult time excusing women for their behavior?  BUT you don't have a problem excusing men for doing the exact same thing?  Correct if I'm wrong.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:32 pm

P.S.  singlyme, may I add something?  It might appear to be somewhat different in the stance I take in regard to this subject matter vs others.  Most may think that I have had bad relationships OR terrible role male models.  Neither are true.  I have an EXCELLENT & STRONG Father also I find the same traits in my brothers.  I have had GOOD men in my life.  My groom is 100% exceptional! And he is "PURITY" 2!LOL!   He has to be exceptional to be married to me, because I WILL NOT settle for nothing less.  I deserve the b-e-s-t and so do other women.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by mockingbird1628 Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:59 pm

rkc1960 said, " When they were sitting at the bar she was not giving a rip about Joe's feelings when it came to her dumping him....that is until he brought up the emails and possibly showing them to people. Then all of the sudden she looked nervous and started backpedaling so he wouldn't show them to anyone."

Kind of ironic isn't it that we had the same scenario when Joe was confronted by Juelia, Dan, and Jade and he refused to admit he had done anything wrong or apologize to Juelia but when she threatened to get Sam and tell her how he had manipulated and played her he started backpedaling fast. He then started, "look if I done anything to offend you I'm sorry, I never meant to do that", or something to that effect.

What a pair of despicable losers.
mockingbird1628
mockingbird1628

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top