Same old crazy Clare?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Same old crazy Clare? Empty Same old crazy Clare?

Post by Sharonbee Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:19 am

She comes in saying how she doesn't want all the drama and just wants to find love and all, then when the guys don't all fall all over themselves to have her she goes off on one of her tired old rants about how she's there for the "right reasons" and everybody is being mean to her. Why do they keep letting her come back? If she's on another bach show I will not watch it.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Same old crazy Clare? Empty Re: Same old crazy Clare?

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:36 am

I like Clare okay, I guess, but yes she can be a bit of a drama queen. She was making quite a deal of telling them that she didn't think any of them were there for love this season. Does she really think that these people that usually do this show are there to find someone? These people need to use their brains instead of their sexual body parts. Most go on these shows with an agenda to further themselves in some way. If SHE was truly wanting to find a good guy then she needs to do it away from this franchise. She's a pretty woman and I'm sure she is having no problem finding dates....the problem is that these people want to find someone within this franchise to stay relevant and that is not what a relationship is all about. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:48 am

One has to wonder if Clare is really there to find love. Or if it's a case of kettle calling pot black. People usually accuse others of their own faults.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Starz wrote:One has to wonder if Clare is really there to find love. Or if it's a case of kettle calling pot black. People usually accuse others of their own faults.
Indeed  Very well stated!!  High five
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by lolada Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:19 pm

I'm kinda sick of her. She's a drama queen.
I hope they don't bring her back.
lolada
lolada

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:34 pm

I felt bad for Clare. She probably felt sad and lonely on this show. She was probably disappointed that she didn't find anyone to love on the show. I think that the other girls were too hard on her. I don't think that she was trying to be a "drama queen". She is a very pretty woman and she seems like a nice person too. I don't think that there is much of a selection on this show. She should go to some dating site or ask a friend to set her up with someone. This show is not doing her any good and it's hurting her ego.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Zinartwo wrote:I felt bad for Clare. She probably felt sad and lonely on this show. She was probably disappointed that she didn't find anyone to love on the show. I think that the other girls were too hard on her. I don't think that she was trying to be a "drama queen". She is a very pretty woman and she seems like a nice person too. I don't think that there is much of a selection on this show. She should go to some dating site or ask a friend to set her up with someone. This show is not doing her any good and it's hurting her ego.
The people within the Bach Bubble will not usually do that until they have exhausted all chances of finding 'love' within the bubble. That is what keeps them relevant in their opinions.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:31 pm

I just cant seem to get into BIP.  Ive only watched the first episode. I tried to watch the 4th episode, but gave up. I much prefer Bach and Ette. They got more going on on those shows.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:38 pm

BAL91182 wrote:I just cant seem to get into BIP.  Ive only watched the first episode. I tried to watch the 4th episode, but gave up. I much prefer Bach and Ette. They got more going on on those shows.
I agree BAL

BIP bores me to tears. Too many people, too little shown. Rolling Eyes

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Starz wrote:
BAL91182 wrote:I just cant seem to get into BIP.  Ive only watched the first episode. I tried to watch the 4th episode, but gave up. I much prefer Bach and Ette. They got more going on on those shows.
I agree BAL

BIP bores me to tears. Too many people, too little shown. Rolling Eyes
Yeah. I prefer the traveling and different type dates on the regular show. If I wanted to just watch a bunch of people lay around on a beach, get drunk, and hook up, Id go to Cancun!
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:47 pm

There you go - LET'S GO TO CANCUN!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggiebh Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:25 pm

What happened to Clare?  Why wasnt she on last night?  Did she leave?  I missed it if she did.
Maggiebh
Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Maggiebh wrote:What happened to Clare?  Why wasnt she on last night?  Did she leave?  I missed it if she did.
Clare was on, but her air time was relatively brief. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top