How stupid are you Julia?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How stupid are you Julia? Empty How stupid are you Julia?

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:53 pm

This may be an unpopular statement, but my besties know that I don't and never will bite my tongue, rather my post.  LOL!   This woman has a KID and for her to subject her KID to some LOSER like Joe is terrible.  She needs to get exactly what she deserves = HEARTBREAK!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

How stupid are you Julia? Empty Re: How stupid are you Julia?

Post by lb0114 Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:10 pm

I don't understand why so many on here pick out just one person to focus on and shut others out...Tenley is the one playing this wisely. Or why for instance, isn't Mikey or JJ feeling Juelia out just in case since they probably have an idea of how Joe feels about her. BTW - he is a real creep. Yuk.

lb0114

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 pm

lb0114 wrote:I don't understand why so many on here pick out just one person to focus on and shut others out...Tenley is the one playing this wisely. Or why for instance, isn't Mikey or JJ feeling Juelia out just in case since they probably have an idea of how Joe feels about her. BTW - he is a real creep. Yuk.
Well, hello My Friend and I'm Applause for your recognizing this fact also.  I don't get it either.  Personally speaking all of them are losers to appear on a TV show to get a date ESPECIALLY the repeats.  What type of lives do they live.  I am glad Tenley listened to Mikey & Dan (a real cutie).  I don't even remember him NOR do I remember Mikey.  He reminds me of the brainless jock who was in love with Michelle.  I can't remember his name either.  Mikey and him seem like good guys, but just aren't aware of what is going on.  They aren't absorbing, grasping anything.  This includes Julia.  Does she even know about Joe's drug use?  If not why hasn't anyone told her?

Last edited by 1MilitaryWifey on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by lb0114 Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Was it Joe who was talking about using drugs? I thought it was Josh (the welder)?

lb0114

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:44 pm

lb0114 wrote:Was it Joe who was talking about using drugs? I thought it was Josh (the welder)?
lb0114, I thought that Josh was Joe.  I was thinking that they had just shortened his name.  I must be mistaken.  So Sorry.  It was Josh.  Is there even a Joe on the show?  LOL  I am confused.  LOL

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by lb0114 Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:52 pm

You don't have to apologize silly! Josh is the one Tenley had a date with and really liked...then he was talking about "dropping Molly" to everyone the next day - I think he said he does it regularly. Then when Tenley asked him about it, he said it was a one time thing.

Joe is the one from Kentucky who Juelia is crazy about - and I don't think the feeling is mutual. He is the one who keeps saying he is just in it with her for the rose.

lb0114

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetingbird Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:02 pm

lb0114 wrote:You don't have to apologize silly! Josh is the one Tenley had a date with and really liked...then he was talking about "dropping Molly" to everyone the next day - I think he said he does it regularly. Then when Tenley asked him about it, he said it was a one time thing.

Joe is the one from Kentucky who Juelia is crazy about - and I don't think the feeling is mutual. He is the one who keeps saying he is just in it with her for the rose.
Joe said he wanted the rose so he can last long enough to meet up with Samantha, a girl from Chris S. season who hardly spoke one word while she was on the show..he said he wants to marry and have babies with her.
 I think there's plenty of competition in the stupid department.
tweetingbird
tweetingbird
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by lb0114 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:09 pm

No arguments from me on Joe's stupidity - he could barely read the date card he brought with him!

lb0114

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:16 am

If you watched Chris Soules' season, you will be aware of Juelia's story.  If not, her husband committed suicide, and left her with an infant.  If she is smart, she will drop Joe like a hot potato; however, you never know on this whacky program.

The "brainless jock" you referred to is Cody Sattler.  He turns out to be not-so-brainless after all.  He was involved with Michelle Money on BIP1 and they were together for 6 months.  Broke up and are now together again, I believe. He is actually a very kind man and has (had) excellent rapport with Michele's daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:42 am

lb0114 wrote:No arguments from me on Joe's stupidity - he could barely read the date card he brought with him!

He seemed to pause after the word "ride" for some sexual inference, then finished the sentence.  I'm wondering if his poor attitude was because Samantha wasn't there waiting for him.  Juelia will ultimately end up rose-less.  Anyone who deliberately leads a woman on, simply to further his own agenda, needs to get a dose of his own medicine.  I hope Samantha takes him down.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:14 am

singlyme wrote:
lb0114 wrote:No arguments from me on Joe's stupidity - he could barely read the date card he brought with him!

.......(post truncated) I hope Samantha takes him down.

....I hope he does not last that long.  I fell asleep in the middle of last night's episode, so don't know who of the guys did not get a rose.  Joe, perhaps and hopefully...JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:18 am

It wasn't shown yet who got the rose. It will conclude on Monday night's episode.

As far as Julia is concerned, how could she know how Joe feels about her? He didn't tell her that he isn't into her. When they were on their date, he seemed to be having a good time with her. I really can't stand this Joe guy and Julia seems really sweet. I hope that she finds someone worthy of her. I don't think though that it will be on this show.

I don' t think that Samantha will be on the show. Joe was hoping she would be on but I don't think he knew anything about her actually being on.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:57 pm

I don't think she is stupid just a bit unaware of what is going on behind her back, the poor girl has no idea Joe is being a two faced liar and being a huge player towards her. He is making it seem that he is interested in her and has feelings which isn't true at all. There are many girls in this world going through the same thing and they don't even know it. There are guys who make you believe they have feelings for you and in reality they don't really have feelings and are just using you. I think in this case it's the same with Juelia she is being used by Joe and he is acting like he cares about her and in which he doesn't. Yes Juelia was warned a bit after by Mikey and Jonathan but they should have explained everything to her (if they did but it was edited). What i mean by that is they should have said how he felt about the date in which he did talk about it with the other contestants, and I also think  not just Jonathan and Mikey but all the other girls should have confronted her as well. Julia did talk to Joe about what has been said and he manipulated the whole situation and basically manipulated Juelia, Jonathan and Mikey. I don't think Juelia deserves heart break at all, i feel bad that she is being treated like this by Joe. I really hope she can find someone else who actually treats her with respect. 

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:47 am

XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:I don't think she is stupid just a bit unaware of what is going on behind her back, the poor girl has no idea Joe is being a two faced liar and being a huge player towards her. He is making it seem that he is interested in her and has feelings which isn't true at all. There are many girls in this world going through the same thing and they don't even know it. There are guys who make you believe they have feelings for you and in reality they don't really have feelings and are just using you. I think in this case it's the same with Juelia she is being used by Joe and he is acting like he cares about her and in which he doesn't. Yes Juelia was warned a bit after by Mikey and Jonathan but they should have explained everything to her (if they did but it was edited). What i mean by that is they should have said how he felt about the date in which he did talk about it with the other contestants, and I also think  not just Jonathan and Mikey but all the other girls should have confronted her as well. Julia did talk to Joe about what has been said and he manipulated the whole situation and basically manipulated Juelia, Jonathan and Mikey. I don't think Juelia deserves heart break at all, i feel bad that she is being treated like this by Joe. I really hope she can find someone else who actually treats her with respect. 
I agree with everything you said and no Juelia doesn't deserve heart break and I hope that Karma bites Joe in the butt!   Darn
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:24 am

Me, too. She's had enough tragedy to last a lifetime.  Joe is definitely the answer to her prayers.

Back to top Go down

Post by FillePensive Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:46 am

XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:I don't think she is stupid just a bit unaware of what is going on behind her back, the poor girl has no idea Joe is being a two faced liar and being a huge player towards her. He is making it seem that he is interested in her and has feelings which isn't true at all. There are many girls in this world going through the same thing and they don't even know it. There are guys who make you believe they have feelings for you and in reality they don't really have feelings and are just using you. I think in this case it's the same with Juelia she is being used by Joe and he is acting like he cares about her and in which he doesn't. Yes Juelia was warned a bit after by Mikey and Jonathan but they should have explained everything to her (if they did but it was edited). What i mean by that is they should have said how he felt about the date in which he did talk about it with the other contestants, and I also think  not just Jonathan and Mikey but all the other girls should have confronted her as well. Julia did talk to Joe about what has been said and he manipulated the whole situation and basically manipulated Juelia, Jonathan and Mikey. I don't think Juelia deserves heart break at all, i feel bad that she is being treated like this by Joe. I really hope she can find someone else who actually treats her with respect. 
I agree 100%, XxCanadiangirlXx!

FillePensive

Back to top Go down

Post by FillePensive Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:46 am

I wish I could send a helicopter into Vallarta and just pluck Juelia right out of there, let her see footage, send her back to confront Joe with the support of her fellow contestants, and then fly her back home to be with her daughter.  sigh.

Last edited by FillePensive on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

FillePensive

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:25 am

Zinartwo wrote:It wasn't shown yet who got the rose. It will conclude on Monday night's episode.

As far as Julia is concerned, how could she know how Joe feels about her? He didn't tell her that he isn't into her. When they were on their date, he seemed to be having a good time with her. I really can't stand this Joe guy and Julia seems really sweet. I hope that she finds someone worthy of her. I don't think though that it will be on this show.

I don' t think that Samantha will be on the show. Joe was hoping she would be on but I don't think he knew anything about her actually being on.
These people know exactly who is going to be on in advance. That's why they talk about who they are waiting for to show up.

Samantha shows up next week. The previews show Joe and Samantha making out in a pool.

We really don't know what was said to Juelia about Joe because this stupid show is so edited. For all she knew, Mikey and Jonathan could have been saying things about Joe to try to get her rose instead of him. It shows Ashley S. making comments throughout the last episode. Did she say anything to Juelia other than her comment to her on the beach about Joe ignoring her after they had just been on a date? Who knows. Other people knew things. They showed Joe sitting there with Jade and Josh when he was asking about Samantha and what she likes in a guy...others were overhearing that conversation as well...did anyone say anything to her about that? Who knows. They should have in my opinion. 

I think Juelia is dead set on giving Joe her rose this time but the power is in the guys hands next time. We all know Joe will give his rose to Samantha. Hopefully one of the guys that are not attached will give Juelia their rose to keep her around in hopes of her finding someone at a later time.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:06 pm

She's not stoopid; most guys just consider Single Mom's an easy Booty Call.  
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:45 pm

I think Juelia soon attaches to another person Applause  after she realizes Joe is not into her.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:34 pm

I realize now that Samantha does show up. I didn't realize how everyone knows who will be there. This show is so scripted and phony.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:18 pm

lb0114 wrote:You don't have to apologize silly! Josh is the one Tenley had a date with and really liked...then he was talking about "dropping Molly" to everyone the next day - I think he said he does it regularly. Then when Tenley asked him about it, he said it was a one time thing.

You're the BEST!  *Thank You* lbo114 for understanding and the explanation.  It goes to show that I am not really paying attention to this mess.

Juelia is going to get exactly what she deserves and I CANNOT WAIT! Laughing   LOL   I DO NOT feel sorry for her at all!  She was warned and ignored ALL that she was warned about.  Get ready to Boo Hoo Foolish Juelia. Crying Crying Even if you weren't attracted to Jonathan, which is ok, AND didn't WANT to believe what he &/or Mikey were revealing to you JUST MAYBE you should have not only listened, but thought about EVERYTHING before jumping to conclusion!   You are definitely a perfect example and role model for your daughter.  *shaking head*  So Sad & Pitiful.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:She's not stoopid; most guys just consider Single Mom's an easy Booty Call.  
SHE IS STUPID!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Zinartwo wrote:I realize now that Samantha does show up. I didn't realize how everyone knows who will be there. This show is so scripted and phony.
LoL @ Zinartwo.  I was just getting ready to reply to your post, but you beat me to the punch.  I agree with you on this show being phony & scripted, well, maybe not totally scripted.  I do feel some of the players in this phony & fake game know exactly what's going on.  ALSO, I bet Samantha wouldn't have shown up if Joe hadn't mentioned her name.  Your thoughts.........

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by lb0114 Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Joe must be a master manipulator to get Jonathon to go from wanting to rat on what he knew was right with Joe to crying and apologizing all over him.
Crazy

lb0114

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top