The Good, The Bad and the Stupid - Today's Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Good, The Bad and the Stupid - Today's Show Empty The Good, The Bad and the Stupid - Today's Show

Post by Freda3000 Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:29 pm

The Good - Shiloh getting arrested and in handcuffs.  

The Bad and the Stupid- Nobody bothered to open the results of the DNA test on Wiley that Shiloh got.   This was so Soapy....   just prolong the dumb storyline, keep the lie going that Wiley is not really Michael's child.   Oh, this is making me so angry!!   And that Lucas, the doctor, just tosses the results without looking at it...OMG that really was the last straw!   I am now worried that the truth will never come out....  I keep hoping that they are saving the big reveal and the fallout for the September sweeps....  but I really want the truth out soon and for Brad to get what is coming to him...he is a kidnapper and deserves to be in jail.

OK, Friday rant done.   Happy Weekend everyone!

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Good, The Bad and the Stupid - Today's Show Empty Re: The Good, The Bad and the Stupid - Today's Show

Post by believeinme246 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:16 am

I was so angry at that scene with the DNA test. It was especially annoying that we know that Wiley is not Shiloh's son, and the only surprise would be if Nelle slept with Shiloh and it wasn't Michael's son. Because we knew the outcome, assuming the results were not tampered with, and because this storyline has already been going on a year, it was beyond annoying. It's as though the writers couldn't keep the magical pace going.

I was really annoyed at Michael for insisting about the test. The dramatic irony is that if this is his child, he kept the knowledge hidden from himself a little longer. I hope they crack this soon.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Good, The Bad and the Stupid - Today's Show Empty Re: The Good, The Bad and the Stupid - Today's Show

Post by moon0627 Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:54 pm

Aarggh !!  I was screaming and yelling for Lucas to open the damn envelope . I could not believe it when he tore it to shreds without looking at the test results.  Right from the start in his confrontation with Shiloh he was assuming that Shiloh was the biological father of Wiley all because Willow told everyone Wiley was her son which was a stupid assumption right there !  This storyline is driving me crazy  hairpull Tantrum Mad! Pull hair
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:36 am

I wish Brad would crack! Janelle won't...
Wonder if she's going to have Ryan kill Michael's new girlfriend? She is insane and evil..perfect partner in crime for Ryan.And Michael has such bad luck with girlfriends..And babies...Avery and Carrlos Jr and now Wiley..Somebody should let Willow grieve for her dead baby...Only Brad and Julian know...And Julian ain't gonna tell..So that leaves Brad to spill his guts.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top