Why are all the girls interested in Jared?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why are all the girls interested in Jared? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are all the girls interested in Jared?

Post by Starz Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:25 pm

OhPlease12 wrote:
Starz wrote:
OhPlease12 wrote:
Me too Starz.  It looks like we have at least two things in common...
 And the other is . . . . ?

Location Location Location Smile
California? Northern CA?
I started in LA but moved north 23 yrs ago. Where are you?

Jared's resume is not available at that link any more. It's not your fault, it's just gone.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Why are all the girls interested in Jared? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are all the girls interested in Jared?

Post by OhPlease12 Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:30 pm

Starz wrote:
California? Northern CA?
I started in LA but moved north 23 yrs ago. Where are you?

Jared's resume is not available at that link any more. It's not your fault, it's just gone.
Mid peninsula, near belmont, what about you?  I went to college in L.A., miss the ocean bathing.

Thanks for checking, too bad about that link, I'd like to see his resume.
OhPlease12
OhPlease12

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:37 pm

I miss the ocean, too! At times I lived in Santa Monica and Malibu on PCH - now it's a 5 hour drive just to see it. Sad

I am way north in Mount Shasta. Almost Oregon.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Starz- I wondered if Britt didn't translate well to TV. I just never warmed to her. I can certainly understand your opinion though. But I believe from day 1 even from the long intro footage she got the very first night that the producers thought Chris would pick her or she was the next bachelorette. I don't think she was just on the show to be famous I think she was looking for a relationship as well. I think what bothered me and made me believe she just wanted to be famous was the wearing the make up to bed and always having to look perfect. That struck me as someone that was playing to the cameras.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:19 pm

h28koala wrote: wearing the make up to bed and always having to look perfect. That struck me as someone that was playing to the cameras.
She wore Make-up to bed ONLY ONE NIGHT - the night she had to leave for the hot air balloon date at 4am. She clearly stated she was going to wear her make-up to bed to save time in the am.
It got blown all out of proportion.

So did the "why give a rose to Kaitlyn" scene that led to her demise. What she was saying is that - They were very different types of women and that IF Chris could give Kaitlyn a rose, then maybe he was not the man for her. (implication that Kaitlyn was morally "loose" and Brit was not.) People forget that Britt is very religious and does missionary work. And it was for Hometown dates and she did not want to upset her father if Chris was not appropriate for her.

Totally logical reasoning - not being a demanding brat as most people assumed.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:27 am

Based on the above posts, she may have gotten a bad edit from TPTB.  Which begs the question: if she got such a bad edit, why did TPTB want her for the Bachelorette?  Were they planning to redeem her image?

My comment is:  "Oh what a tangled web we weave......" (Thank you, Sir Walter Scott)

Last edited by newto on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by OhPlease12 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:17 am

Starz wrote:I miss the ocean, too! At times I lived in Santa Monica and Malibu on PCH - now it's a 5 hour drive just to see it. Sad

I am way north in Mount Shasta. Almost Oregon.

Wow Starz, you really are up north, especially since you came from Santa Monica and Malibu.  Boy I lived there, especially on the Santa Monica pier and at Venice Beach every Saturday.  You're in a beautiful area now, but so different.  You must have had a good reason for such a change.
OhPlease12
OhPlease12

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:53 pm

DoubleDS10 wrote:I don't understand the fascination with Jared. He must have something that doesn't translate across the screen...he seems handsome enough but nothing over the top where I would see women fight over him. He works in a restaurant and is still hung up on Kaitlyn. Clearly, I am missing something.
Me either.  I don't find him attractive at all!  Apparently he must have a good personality that we aren't seeing.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by sdreindeer Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:10 am

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
DoubleDS10 wrote:I don't understand the fascination with Jared. He must have something that doesn't translate across the screen...he seems handsome enough but nothing over the top where I would see women fight over him. He works in a restaurant and is still hung up on Kaitlyn. Clearly, I am missing something.
Me either.  I don't find him attractive at all!  Apparently he must have a good personality that we aren't seeing.
On Kaitlyn's season I saw a nice, considerate gentleman.  On BIP I don't see much of any personality.  As far as looks, I find him very unattractive.
sdreindeer
sdreindeer

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:47 am

He seems very calm, less drama, pretty go with the flow.  Which means he won't get much air time despite Ashley's infatuation.  Anyone watching for two minutes can tell he isn't ready to date yet IMO.  He doesn't do it for me, but he does seem really nice and would be someone I would hang out with for sure.  I adore Kirk - more my style.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:17 pm

I don't have anything to contribute; I just opened this thread to look a DoubleD's awesome bikini avatar..........
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:51 pm

I'm not a Jared fan, maybe because I'm 36 (classified as ancient per the contestants on BIP) and I find him a little young.  I like Dan, good looking like Hugh Jackman, knows what he wants and is just a beef cake.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Dazz - I'm 34, also apparently over the hill as Claire and I are the same age.  I like Dan a lot as well.  He is someone I did not remember from his season at all (and I usually remember everyone!) but I would have been talking to him all along to get to know him.  He is handsome, well spoken, and kind. 

I thought he handled Ashley perfectly, no idea what her griping was about.  Perhaps she was egged on by the producers.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:32 am

Initially, I didn't find Jared's gaunt facial structure appealing, but I must admit that he's grown on me.  I skipped the drama-filled 'Ette season, so I don't know what kind of personality he projected there.  On BIP, I don't see much to gauge.  He appears to be uninvolved in the process of actively seeking a partner.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:47 am

Jared is nice looking and seems like a nice guy. Many of the guys do not seem so nice.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:52 am

I agree. Watching Jared for a few minutes you can tell he is not ready for a relationship nor really seeking one. I think he is still reeling from the bachelorette. My favorite date on 'ette with Jared showed him and Kaitlin just relaxing while on a car travel date. He was very down to earth, funny, and nice. He also had great manners and treated her like a gentleman every step of the way. So I think that could be a large part of the appeal. Not too many men on BIP that I could say are gentlemen at this point.... (Joe mainly).

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:12 pm

h28koala wrote:I thought he handled Ashley perfectly, no idea what her griping was about.  Perhaps she was egged on by the producers.
I think Ashley was upset because Dan broke up with her.  lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:20 pm

No I meant why she went off saying he didn't man up. He explained exactly how he felt. What was there for her to think he should have done differently?

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:18 pm

I meant that it didn't matter what he said to her.  Her ego was bruised.  Nobody likes to be broken up with.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top