Why are all the girls interested in Jared?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why are all the girls interested in Jared? Empty Why are all the girls interested in Jared?

Post by DoubleDS10 Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm

I don't understand the fascination with Jared. He must have something that doesn't translate across the screen...he seems handsome enough but nothing over the top where I would see women fight over him. He works in a restaurant and is still hung up on Kaitlyn. Clearly, I am missing something.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Why are all the girls interested in Jared? Empty Re: Why are all the girls interested in Jared?

Post by WesternRomanceWtr Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:14 am

DoubleDS10 wrote:I don't understand the fascination with Jared. He must have something that doesn't translate across the screen...he seems handsome enough but nothing over the top where I would see women fight over him. He works in a restaurant and is still hung up on Kaitlyn. Clearly, I am missing something.
I, too, felt indifferent about him on the Bachelorette. But, so far, on BIP, I like him a little better. I wonder if it's the editing or the situation.
WesternRomanceWtr
WesternRomanceWtr

Back to top Go down

Why are all the girls interested in Jared? Empty Re: Why are all the girls interested in Jared?

Post by Hummdrumm Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:02 am

Standing next to the other guys...he's cute.  He also trimmed his 5 o'clock shadow better.

Hummdrumm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:29 am

Here is an article about Jared I found on the internet, and there are others, too.  http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150511/NEWS/150519872

He is a restaurant manager, which usually means a business management degree and background.  Jared showed himself to be a gentleman during the entire process, even offering Kaitlyn his jacket while they talked on the bench after she eliminated him.

He might not be the best looking man on the planet, but IMHO there is more to a person than looks to make him/her attractive.

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:41 am

I have had a hard time with Jared - I don't find him attractive either.  However in BIP I do see him in a stronger light where I can see why someone would want to date him.  He seems like a guy-next-door genuinely nice guy.  I do think that he might get in trouble making himself clear to Ashley if he isn't interested as I don't think she picks up on subtle queues!  So trying to be a nice guy I think she will think he is into her when he is not.  I see this happening for sure. 

Out of the group on BIP - I find Kirk the most attractive.  I would go on this show for him.  Smile

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:48 am

Jared comes across as a nice, considerate man. He is good looking, not movie star calibre but attractive.  He seems to be someone easy to be with and has many male friends too. He's intelligent, smart and articulate. I would welcome him with open arms for my daughter.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:58 pm

h28koala wrote:I have had a hard time with Jared - I don't find him attractive either.  However in BIP I do see him in a stronger light where I can see why someone would want to date him.  He seems like a guy-next-door genuinely nice guy.  I do think that he might get in trouble making himself clear to Ashley if he isn't interested as I don't think she picks up on subtle queues!  So trying to be a nice guy I think she will think he is into her when he is not.  I see this happening for sure. 

Out of the group on BIP - I find Kirk the most attractive.  I would go on this show for him.  Smile

I agree with you about Kirk.  He reminds me of Kevin McKidd, Owen Hunt, on Grey's Anatomy.  I think Kevin is the best looking guy on Grey's, too.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:36 pm

I like Jared and Tanner.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:53 pm

I don't necessarily think the fascination with Jared is about looks so much. Yes, he is a handsome guy but I think girls started swooning over him when they saw there was more to him than just looks. Looks don't last forever and anyone wanting someone just for that (Ashley I. for instance) then they are going to be disappointed.

I personally would rather have a great guy that treated me good than a guy that only had looks going for him any day! Good looks are over rated.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeGee Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:48 pm

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but Jared reminds me a bit of Ashton Kulcher.
CeeGee
CeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Tanner was the most surprising on BIP. I barely recalled anything about him from bachelorette but on BIP he was so funny and seems like a nice guy! I really have liked him as well. And I wouldn't say he is my type either.

I agree about Jared. I never am attracted by looks alone. The personality has to draw me in.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by OhPlease12 Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:16 pm

newto wrote:Here is an article about Jared I found on the internet, and there are others, too.  http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150511/NEWS/150519872

He is a restaurant manager, which usually means a business management degree and background.  Jared showed himself to be a gentleman during the entire process, even offering Kaitlyn his jacket while they talked on the bench after she eliminated him.

He might not be the best looking man on the planet, but IMHO there is more to a person than looks to make him/her attractive.

Thanks for the article newto.  I tried to go to the link for his resume, but it wouldn't come up.  Did you try?  Were you successful?  The article did answer an important question for me, which was why a guy with that much on the ball, would go on the bach and bach in paradise.  Now I know, he's aspiring to be an actor or model.
OhPlease12
OhPlease12

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:41 pm

He was good at giving the tour of the hotel.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:06 pm

I think its his personality. From what little they have shown, he seems to be a pretty decent guy. Maybe he just has one killer personality and magnetism that those who are around him are drawn to.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:08 pm

He is a Scorpio. That sign is my weakness and it is for many other women, too.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:15 pm

He is a Scorpio. That sign is my weakness and it is for many other women, too.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:16 pm

From the linked article above --

Jared Haibon, manager of the Providence Oyster Bar and an aspiring actor and model who has studied at the John Casablancas Modeling & Career Center.

Ooooohhhhhh.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by OhPlease12 Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:32 pm

Starz wrote:He is a Scorpio. That sign is my weakness and it is for many other women, too.

Me too Starz.  It looks like we have at least two things in common...
OhPlease12
OhPlease12

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:55 pm

OhPlease12 wrote:
 And the other is . . . . ?

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:57 pm

OhPlease12 wrote:
newto wrote:Here is an article about Jared I found on the internet, and there are others, too.  http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150511/NEWS/150519872

Thanks for the article newto.  I tried to go to the link for his resume, but it wouldn't come up.  Did you try?  Were you successful?  The article did answer an important question for me, which was why a guy with that much on the ball, would go on the bach and bach in paradise.  Now I know, he's aspiring to be an actor or model.

Yes, I was able to read the article and posted the link from it.  That's how I found out that he was a restaurant manager.  He is no slouch but that is JMHO.

P.S.  Welcome to bachchat.  I was on the motherboard from 2009 to 2012 or so.  I hope you will like it here.  Please let any admin or mod know if you have any questions, problems, etc. or have any suggestions.   Flower

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:05 pm

Oh I should have known he was I want to be model/actor. Pretty much every single person who's employment line on the bachelor or the bachelorette says that they are in the restaurant industry is a want to be model/actress. This show has been such a steppingstone for so many people to get careers in TV or the TV realm. It makes me really wonder about his true intentions. That was one of the reasons why I never really warmed to Britt I thought it was very clear from day one that she was just on the show to promote herself and that she wanted to be an actress or in TV. Speaking of Britt did anyone else get the intention that she was told she was going to be the bachelorette before she even went on the bachelor and that is why they were in such a conundrum about having the two bachelorettes because no one liked Britt in the TV audience and they couldn't go with her?

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:09 pm

h28koala wrote:post truncated.......... Speaking of Britt did anyone else get the intention that she was told she was going to be the bachelorette before she even went on the bachelor and that is why they were in such a conundrum about having the two bachelorettes because no one liked Britt in the TV audience and they couldn't go with her?

Yes, I did get the impression that if Chris did not pick her, she was a shoe-in for Bachelorette.  TPTB apparently did not expect the reaction of the fans to her and to Kaitlyn.  Thus they were forced to go with the two Bachelorette theme at the beginning.  They were not happy about having to do this, and it was written all over CH face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:31 pm

I love Britt! I feel that the "phony, fake actress" label many gave her is inaccurate. She has a lot of depth to her and I believe that she is a lovely, sincere lady with high standards. I was born and raised in Hollywood and might have a different understanding of those who live there, and waitresses, than other folks.

PS to Koala - I'll get to that France report as soon as I catch up on some of my real life work. It's going to take me a while to write all about my adventures in France. . . . and I am a slow typist. LOL

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by OhPlease12 Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Starz wrote:
OhPlease12 wrote:
 And the other is . . . . ?

Location Location Location Smile
OhPlease12
OhPlease12

Back to top Go down

Post by OhPlease12 Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:04 pm

newto wrote:

Yes, I was able to read the article and posted the link from it.  That's how I found out that he was a restaurant manager.  He is no slouch but that is JMHO.

P.S.  Welcome to bachchat.  I was on the motherboard from 2009 to 2012 or so.  I hope you will like it here.  Please let any admin or mod know if you have any questions, problems, etc. or have any suggestions.   Flower

Thanks Newto, yes, I was able to read that article you linked, but it was a link inside that link, the one that took you to his resume, that I was not able to see.  Try it again, and let me know if you are successful.

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it.  So far I really like it here.  I remember you from the other board, I was a member for a long while too.  It is great to see all the same faces, it feels really comfortable...
OhPlease12
OhPlease12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top