SPOILER ALERT THREAD FOR BIP 2 -- don't open if you don't want to be spoiled

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPOILER ALERT THREAD FOR BIP 2  -- don't open if you don't want to be spoiled Empty SPOILER ALERT THREAD FOR BIP 2 -- don't open if you don't want to be spoiled

Post by Grammarianna Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:22 pm

I just read Reality Steve's spoilers and it turns out that Jade and Tanner got engaged at the end of the BIP season and they're still engaged.

Knowing this, I'll have to watch their interaction all season.

And here I thought Jared and Jade would have made a good couple.  

Speaking of Jared, he sticks with Ashley I. for most of the season but towards the end, he chooses to leave because he's not feeling it with Ashley.

I guess Ashley couldn't "solidify" things with Jared after all.  Perhaps TPTB solidified their offer to Jared to be the next Bachelor.

Anyway, Ashley I. leaves shortly after Jared's departure, as she's not attracted to anyone else.  Also, be ready for the big emotional scene -- apparently she was quite upset that he left.

And finally, boomerang Bukowski comes back.  Yes, Chris Bukowski who has no shame and no self-respect.  Apparently he arrives at the BIP resort for Jade (and, if that doesn't work out, to ask someone to accompany him to his sister's wedding).  

Not surprisingly, Chris leaves very quickly after he arrives -- it would appear that nobody wants him.

Tenley and Joshua remain a couple for most of the season but break up before the finale (and the overnight Fantasy Suite date).

Same goes for Kirk and Carly -- he breaks up with her just before the Fantasy Suite date and goes home.

Poor Carly.
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

SPOILER ALERT THREAD FOR BIP 2  -- don't open if you don't want to be spoiled Empty Re: SPOILER ALERT THREAD FOR BIP 2 -- don't open if you don't want to be spoiled

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Thanks for posting this, Grammarianna.  I love spoilers!!!

High five

Back to top Go down

SPOILER ALERT THREAD FOR BIP 2  -- don't open if you don't want to be spoiled Empty BIP Spoiler

Post by Hummdrumm Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:17 pm

I read about these spoilers weeks ago.  I never liked to read spoilers when I first started watching the ABC franchise reality shows but now I don't care.  I like to watch the show and see how it all unfolds already knowing the outcome.   Smile

Hummdrumm

Back to top Go down

SPOILER ALERT THREAD FOR BIP 2  -- don't open if you don't want to be spoiled Empty Re: SPOILER ALERT THREAD FOR BIP 2 -- don't open if you don't want to be spoiled

Post by ATN Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:59 pm

Chris Butowski has no shame.  I saw him on an episode of Housewives of New York.  He was at a "skinny girl" party with Bethany and the ladies.  I had to freeze the screen to make sure it was him!

Now is Tanner the guy who likes feet?  From Julian's season, right?
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:06 pm

ATN wrote:Chris Butowski has no shame.  I saw him on an episode of Housewives of New York.  He was at a "skinny girl" party with Bethany and the ladies.  I had to freeze the screen to make sure it was him!

Hi, ATN!  I think the Tanner on BIP is the Tanner from Kaitlyn's season?

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:05 am

Right.  A different Tanner.  I remember the other guy. 

I'm glad we won't be subjected to Bukowski for more than one night.

And I, too, don't mind spoilers.  It would be different if we could count on it being real.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:25 pm

I don't know if this could be considered a spoiler, but just in case, I saw a preview from last week where Juelia and Mikey were looking cozy.  The episode description for tonight says Juelia is warned about Joe.  Glad she found someone else, at least for a little while.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:20 pm

I too, read the entire show on Reality Steve's website. I wasn't going to originally but after last nights incomplete episode or should I say 'to be continued', ticked me off.
ABC tries too hard to be dramatic but aces being pathetic.Yuck
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Azure wrote:I too, read the entire show on Reality Steve's website. I wasn't going to originally but after last nights incomplete episode or should I say 'to be continued', ticked me off.
ABC is quite annoying now that they changed things and always say, "to be continued". I like the old format when they gave out the roses in the end.

I feel bad for Julia that she can't get a decent guy. She seems so nice and she is very pretty so I don't understand what the problem is. Maybe she is just too trusting.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Zinartwo wrote:
Azure wrote:I too, read the entire show on Reality Steve's website. I wasn't going to originally but after last nights incomplete episode or should I say 'to be continued', ticked me off.
ABC is quite annoying now that they changed things and always say, "to be continued". I like the old format when they gave out the roses in the end.

I feel bad for Julia that she can't get a decent guy. She seems so nice and she is very pretty so I don't understand what the problem is. Maybe she is just too trusting.
I do too feel bad for her. She is too trusting.  Sometimes it is a learned trait to either trust or not, you know, the feeling you get from a first impression. But since she has a young child it will make it more difficult to find her one and only. Someone that will love her and her child as their own. She has to protect her child from losers out there.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:00 pm

I agree Azure that she has to be careful especially because of her daughter. I don't think that she should go on the show if she wants to find someone she can trust. She is such a pretty girl and so nice. There must be a lot of guys who would like/love her and treat her and her daughter well.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Zinartwo wrote:I agree Azure that she has to be careful especially because of her daughter. I don't think that she should go on the show if she wants to find someone she can trust. She is such a pretty girl and so nice. There must be a lot of guys who would like/love her and treat her and her daughter well.
I totally agree. 

I wonder if they get paid for going on this show, so in her case the money would benefit her, not the guys, at least not the majority of the guys. Question
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:08 pm

OH YES THEY GET PAID!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Nice vacation and money...Smile

Also opportunities afterwards for some.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:57 pm

ATN wrote:Chris Butowski has no shame.  I saw him on an episode of Housewives of New York.  He was at a "skinny girl" party with Bethany and the ladies.  I had to freeze the screen to make sure it was him!

Chris was and is an idiot that I don't know why females can't see right through him.  I was so disappointed with Elise Mosca for allowing herself to get caught up in his evil web.  She 'was' one of my favorites. 

I really think Chris & Joe are twins. LOL!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:53 am

Does anyone know how much they get paid to be on this show? Is it proportionate to how long they stay?
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:11 pm

ATN -- that was a different Tanner.  The Tanner on BIP2 is from Kaitlyn's season and insofar as I know has no foot betish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top