Spoiler Alert - The Shooting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler Alert - The Shooting Empty Spoiler Alert - The Shooting

Post by BlueMoon Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:36 pm

If you go to Enstarz.com (or just Google Revenge Season 3), there's an article about how the shooter may not be Victoria.  After reading this, all I can say is:  Is the shooter Jack?  Aiden?  Nolan?  According to the article, the shooter is:

1. Someone who has always cared for Emily.

2. Someone who seems to have nothing whatsoever to gain from her demise.

3. Someone who is most definitely staying a part of the show beyond this season.

4. Someone who many of the fans totally root for.

5. Someone whose relationship with Emily will be changed forever.

Also, after the Winter Finale, the show doesn't return until March 9, and in a new time slot - 10 pm.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Alert - The Shooting Empty Re: Spoiler Alert - The Shooting

Post by singlyme Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:36 am

6. Someone who's in on her plot?

A person who cares for Em certainly narrows the field.  LOL.  That would make it Aiden, Jack or Nolan.  If the cruise is for "immediate" family, I don't know how any of them would rate an invite.  Nolan, perhaps - as someone she sees as a brother.  No other family.  Certainly not Aiden.  If Aiden, he'd have to be a stowaway.

STILL... she's telling someone she's sorry before the shots are fired.  Makes it seem like a legit shooting.  Did another plan backfire?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:16 pm

singlyme wrote:6. Someone who's in on her plot?

A person who cares for Em certainly narrows the field.  LOL.  That would make it Aiden, Jack or Nolan.  If the cruise is for "immediate" family, I don't know how any of them would rate an invite.  Nolan, perhaps - as someone she sees as a brother.  No other family.  Certainly not Aiden.  If Aiden, he'd have to be a stowaway.

STILL... she's telling someone she's sorry before the shots are fired.  Makes it seem like a legit shooting.  Did another plan backfire?
I like your idea of number 6, too.  It does narrow things, doesn't it?  You're right that Aiden won't be on the boat.  Victoria would veto that. 

Maybe she finally tells Charlotte who she really is since she's planning on leaving and never seeing her again. 

All I know is I can't wait to find out, and I wish Revenge were on this week instead of a music show I care nothing about.  Today's music does nothing for me . . .

I hope Miecies is doing OK . . .
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:47 am

I feel the same way about today's music.  I might give a listen to a current radio station if it weren't peppered with rap.  That stuff has always set my teeth on edge.  Some of the music is pretty good, but I will NOT deal with rap.  When a movie starts and I hear the rap beat it starts with, I turn it off.

I don't know WHY it makes me so irritable, but I simply refuse to be subjected to it.  I'll mute a TV show if they play a rap song and just read the dialog at the bottom of the screen until I think it's over.

I keep wondering if Em's plot will end up with someone actually shooting her.  Wouldn't that be a kicker?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:58 pm

singlyme wrote:I keep wondering if Em's plot will end up with someone actually shooting her. Wouldn't that be a kicker?
She actually does get shot. EVC confirmed this in an interview before the first episode aired.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top