The Bachelor: Listen To Your Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor: Listen To Your Heart Empty The Bachelor: Listen To Your Heart

Post by Moonbat Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:27 pm

I'll probably be watching just to see what it looks like (and there's nothing else on...)  but I'm expecting it to sound a little like this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=293Irm-vxtE
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor: Listen To Your Heart Empty Re: The Bachelor: Listen To Your Heart

Post by rkc1960 Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:52 pm

I heard the first episode was last Monday but I haven’t even watched it yet. Been too busy with the craziness we now refer to as every day life.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:40 pm

I'm not watching it real close. We're watching because there's nothing else on that interests us either.  So after tonight's episode I'm still not terribly interested.  They may have found the cure for insomnia with this show..
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:29 pm

Funny post 
I recorded it and tried to watch some but didn't get far before turning it off.  I may try again later but it doesn't look like it will hold my interest and I really don't want to listen to bad singers - if I wanted to do that I could watch American Idol  Giggle
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:50 pm

I haven't had the desire to watch.  It seems like it would be even more phony than usual with these people who want to make a name for themselves.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:52 am

No desire to watch this at all.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:24 pm

Okay, out of sheer boredom I watched it. It’s like Bachelor in Paradise and American Idol had a baby. Lol. I don’t know who’s brainchild this was but maybe they figured since people that are trying to promote their budding musical careers come on the regular show and obviously not for love that they might as well cater to it. At least it’s expected that they carry around their guitars and be prepared to sing at a moments notice. Only two episodes in and they already have a whole season’s worth of the same drama they always have. They really need to expand on their material. 

As to their singing, whereas I’m not particularly crazy about some of their style of singing there are actually some good singers on the show. They haven’t gotten to the part yet where they sing in duets in front of judges, hence why I said American Idol 🥴🙄
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:43 pm

Thank you rkc for the review of Listen To Your Heart  Thanks   So it's a whole season’s worth of the same drama.

I haven't watched it yet since I didn't think I could deal with   new drama since my dad passed away.    Maybe I'll watch it much later.

I got a notification though,  that there will be a new show in June, a 10-episode series called “The Bachelor: The Most Unforgettable — Ever!”    I might be able to watch this one -- no new drama.  Just a recap of old drama.  Anyway, maybe some of you will be interested.  Just wanted to pass this along.    https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-new-summer-series-bachelorette-coronavirus-shutdown-1234591220/

I hope all of you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy   Love Flower
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:54 pm

Sorry for your loss, skt.   Flowers
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri May 01, 2020 12:10 pm

Thank you mule.  I appreciate the virtual flowers too:)    
(He didn't have coronavirus, in case anybody wonders ... because that's what many people  off-line wondered)

I had only skimmed that article about the new show that's set to premiere June 8, but now that I read the whole thing, it says "each three-hour episode will cover a full season..."   Three-hour episodes?  Wow Shocked

Take care, everybody Love
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Fri May 01, 2020 12:28 pm

My condolences skt  Sad  
I checked out the article about the summer Bachelor show and its basically reruns of their greatest Bachelor and Bachelorette hits . . . I remember reading that Sean didn't want his show to air because his wife doesn't want to be reminded of his kissing other women  Blow kisses
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri May 01, 2020 12:40 pm

Thank you, moon.

Has anybody seen Sean and Catherine in Marriage Boot Camp?  It was um, interesting.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue May 05, 2020 7:13 pm

My condolences again to you Skt8. My thoughts and prayers are still with you girlfriend.

I guess they had to throw something together since there is no BIP. If Catherine doesn’t want to see Sean kissing other women again then she can just tune out. She basically then doesn’t want anyone in America to see him kissing other girls again. That’s kind of immature don’t you think?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu May 07, 2020 1:28 am

Thank you very much, rkc.  I appreciate the kind thoughts and prayers.

Sean and Catherine were also in Celebrity Wife Swap several years ago.  Catherine got kinda upset when she learned that Sean tried something new with Molly (they went to a restaurant that he never went to with Catherine).   Catherine called herself "Wratherine / Wrath-Catherine."

I do hope you are all doing well.  Love
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor: Listen To Your Heart Empty Natascha

Post by Bachpourri Tue May 12, 2020 8:30 am

I can't help thinking that Natascha was a plant on the show, put there to spice things up if needed, insurance for if the others were too boring, but that didn't turn out to be the case. She was a polished professional brought in to stir things up with Trevor right off the bat. Then she settled in with Ryan, an unlikely match who was her polar opposite, a mild mannered guy who would go along with anything she wanted. I had the feeling that she was in complete control and she had very little emotional investment in the show or in Ryan. She was there to do a job. But as the other couples were interesting and produced plenty of drama on their own, nothing more was needed from her except to give a poke to Julia, and finally she basically sabotaged their performance in Las Vegas so she could exit the show and clear the way for the real love stories. Of course I could be wrong, but that's how it looks to me. I don't really mind. For once I like all the cast members, including her, and have really enjoyed the show. I hope they will do something like it again.

Bachpourri

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:00 am

The next bachelor was announced on GMA today.  It hasn't aired here yet, so I haven't watched the announcement yet.  I guess it's a spoiler for now to say who it is, so I won't say it right now.

I watched the first episode of The Bachelor: Greatest Seasons Ever, but not yet Listen To Your Heart.  They covered Sean Lowe's season on the first episode of The Bachelor: Greatest Seasons Ever.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:23 pm

I really enjoyed rewatching Sean and Catherine's show  Love  It was funny and sweet . They make a great couple and lovely family.

The newly nominated Bachelor Matt James is Tyler Cameron's BFF and seems nice enough but I would rather it was Mike Johnson who is someone we're familiar with from Hannah Brown's show … oh well …  Darn

By the time Clare Crawly gets her own Bachelorette show she will be 40 years old so although TPTB were talking about having a show for older people I doubt they meant it would be her  LOL!
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top