Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by moon0627 Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:01 pm

I don't like that Demi and Kristian are staying on the show - not because of their same sex relationship - but because Kristian comes from outside Bachelor nation and that changes everything about how the show works.  CH says he is changing the rules which could be another nail in the coffin for the future of the show.

I wouldn't mind either Mike or Derek as the next Bachelor - they are both great guys and deserve true love.

Whats up with Kristina ?  She used to be so sweet.  I guess after she was screwed over by Dean and then Blake her inner bitch has come out for revenge.  Altho I saw her point in the argument with Caitlin over the friendship rose for Blake, she still came off as a mean girl.

I'm enjoying Tayshia and JPJ but is it real or just for fun ?  Cant wait to see more.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:08 pm

I would prefer Mike over Derek as bachelor only because I find him more interesting.  Derek is very subdued.  It looks like JPJ gets involved with a few more girls in next week's show, but JPJ and Tayshia are fun to watch.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:18 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Yeah, they show cut-off pictures like that, but I don't usually follow it.  I wait for the announcements.  Sean Spicer is going to be on the show?

Sean Spicer, that'll be interesting.  I'm looking forward to seeing Christie Brinkley.  Hard to believe she's 65.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:27 pm

I'm interested to see how Hannah will do on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Hannah is staying???? Or are you talking about te one that's already on the show.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Hannah Brown will be on Dancing with the Stars.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:26 pm

She did say that she was a dancer until her teen years. I didn't even know that the people were announced yet. I must be in a la land!     Duh
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:27 pm

HannahB.'s purpose on BIP wasn't because she was worried about Demi.  It was clearly to keep her in the public eye until they announced DWTS.  They didn't even show her leaving BIP.  lol

I'm sure the Kristian/Demi story was planned ahead of time.  How did they have contact info for Kristian?  How did she leave her job/life so suddenly to spend time in Paradise?  When CH talked to Demi then told her to walk up the stairs, did she ask why?  She knew it was coming just not when.  And what if Demi didn't get a rose to stay past the first rose ceremony?  She knew she had to make a connection to stay on the show long enough to get past the Blake drama and get to her story.  Derek was a pawn in her scheme.  He was used and should be very upset.  I guess Demi wanted a free vaca with Kristian and maybe a chance to cash in on a Neil Lane engagement ring.  The show was all too willing to chalk up another romance on the show.  Only it really wasn't because of the show.  It started long before BIP.    I could tell by the conversation between Demi and Kristian they have been together quite a while and had already discussed being together.  I'm really disgusted by the whole bogus story.

So when the guys have the roses who gives one to Demi or Kristian?  I guess they are exempt from leaving.  And what 'rules' could CH be changing?  They have rules?
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:44 pm

therealdfshary wrote:She did say that she was a dancer until her teen years. I didn't even know that the people were announced yet. I must be in a la land!     Duh
They were announced this morning.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:36 pm

I'm not a big time viewer of DWTS.   How long in advance of the announcements do they start considering who will be on DWTS?

So CH expects us to believe they just flew in Kristian that quickly or got her okay to just fly out and stay in Mexico for two weeks on a moment's notice.   CH told Demi thank you for opening up to him about the other woman  and asked her what's the other woman's name, as if it's his first time hearing all of this.   "The most falsehood-filled episode ever (via CH)."   I heard like 5 lies by CH in just this episode. lol CH had said in an interview he knows there will be backlash from within and from outside of the community, regarding the storyline.  It sounds like he meant backlash about the storyline itself.   I'm not sure he knew there would be backlash against the double standard and against changing how the show works because of one storyline.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:19 pm

I thought CH meant backlash about having a same sex attraction on the show. There are so many possibilities. lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:09 pm

Yes, that's what I think he meant.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:45 pm

I just remembered he also said people in the community will have their spin on how they want the storyline presented.  So he talked about backlash regarding that too.  I'm just not sure they really thought it all through.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:12 pm

skt8word wrote:I'm not a big time viewer of DWTS.   How long in advance of the announcements do they start considering who will be on DWTS?

I don't know their process.  The show used to be on twice a year and now I guess it will be on once a year.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:13 pm

Okay, thanks Glitters.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:05 pm

I think that Producers need to set rules and stick with them. This Demi/Kristian is not the only out of the ordinary thing they’ve allowed that isn’t fair to everyone else. I didn’t agree with letting Ashley I’s sister be on there I guess because Ashley was too emotional and needed support? That’s BS. I’m sure Ashley’s sister was also at Bachelor Nation events and that’s why they allowed it. And another one I didn’t agree with was allowing the twins (can’t remember their names) to both stay if someone picked just one of them as if they were attached at the hip.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:21 pm

I recall there was criticism of their changing the rules for Ashley I’s sister and the twins.  But not as much backlash.  I suppose it's because they weren't hiding anything regarding  Ashley I’s sister or the twins, whereas Demi's storyline was planned and staged.  Not that it makes changing the rules for Ashley I’s sister and the twins okay.  It's not fair to the other cast members.  I seem to recall the rule was changed for the twins on the bachelor show and then they went back to the preexisting rule on BIP for the twins.

Demi may have had another fairly serious girlfriend back in 2015 and this is not the first time Demi is coming out.  But she said in her intro package on BIP she is figuring what she wants and how she wants to love and who she wants to love.  She said she feels the only way for her to know is if she tries out paradise.       Mad

ETA:  I'm very sorry I had to delete the original link, but here's another one about her first girlfriend. https://www.tvshowsace.com/2019/08/16/a-skeleton-in-the-demi-burnetts-closet/

Last edited by skt8word on Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:45 pm

It makes you wonder why she came on the Bachelor.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:35 pm

This is so ridiculous. I remember Demi saying something on Colton's season to one of the other girls that sounded like she would be open to being with girls. She even said she was promiscuous.

I think she's been sexually active enough by her age that she knows herself. She claimed to be getting clarity, but that's BS. She's not some teenager figuring things out. BIP got the wool pulled over their eyes. Or maybe they knew all along but thought Demi was entertaining enough that she would be good for the show. They must think viewers are really stupid to believe this sham of a story.

thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 pm

I don't know if someone mentioned this already, but I just saw a clip from MTA on Becca's season where Jordan and Christian got into a heated argument.  I wonder if that's part of the reason Jordan was picking on Christian on BIP.  Jordan is hysterical on MTA in his defending himself from some of the guys.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:02 am

I was wondering that too.  I think Onyeka mentioned it after the fight and going to check on Nicole.  
Either way, I'm glad Christian is gone.  Couldn't stand him. Very Happy
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:07 am

I don't understand why Kristina had to be so mean to Caitlynn even if Kristina just wanted a friendship rose.  That's the kind of thing that makes me wonder if it's influenced by producers, though Caitlynn seems genuinely upset and it would be a mean thing to do to her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:35 pm

Demi & Kristian should leave the show.  Demi made her choice and no longer needs to be in Paradise to find love.  I'm happy that Derek and Tayshia are giving it a chance but it looks like JPJ is going to barf on them - what is up with his stomach issues ?  I was glad that Haley called him out on his limited verbal skills and then at the end Wells mimicked the surfer dude. Poor Tahzjuan - she was a hot mess from the moment she arrived.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:59 pm

I remember Haley getting annoyed at JPJ for saying "Yo" and something else to her, but I think she was jealous of Tahzjuan at the time.  Wouldn't it be funny if JPJ were the new bachelor?  Lol!  That would be quite a show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:01 pm

I think Demi and Kristian are there for entertainment and Demi is entertaining.  I don't think anything is going to change with their relationship.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top