Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 2 Empty Worst season EVER .... so far

Post by Moonbat Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:48 pm

I pretty much want everyone to get the boot and start over.  I am SO sick of one gal bitching about Blake I am hardly even watching it after night one.
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:48 pm

skt8word wrote:What a mess.  I think there are missing pieces to the story and maybe neither is being completely honest.  At least Blake appears contrite before publishing the texts.  (He published the texts and then deleted them.)  But I think there's more to the story than the texts.  There was a phone conversation between Blake and Caelynn, as Blake didn't deny.  It was mentioned on the show they were Facetiming 3 times a day.  Then there was Blake's reaction to the arrival of both Kristina and Caelynn.  His facial expressions when both arrived showed his  guilty conscience, to borrow a phrase here.  Then he ran away or literally walked away when Caelynn arrived.  Why does he do that if the texts tell the whole story and if he had nothing to hide.  

When Wills asked Blake whether he said "you're a mistake," Blake said "I guess."  When Caelynn and he were discussing it, he kept apologizing.  Then upon publishing the texts, Blake says he never said that.  But I think he may have meant the one-night stand was a mistake.  

I recall it was said that Blake and Kristina were dating a few months, something like four months.  I think it was Blake who said it.   He said it didn't work out.  Then later he slept with the two women one day after another.  I guess Kristina was expecting a heads up after they had been dating and it didn't work out, although they weren't exclusive at the time.  Then he told her about sleeping with Caelynn a few days before going to BIP, which struck her as strategic.  But that conversation between them was a trip!  although I wouldn't call it an "ambush" as he calls it.

I just read that Blake also flew to Hannah G.'s hometown to spend time with her, two weeks before going to BIP.   Don't know so far how true that is, but it would explain their connection.  

Demi called it like it is.  I think Annaliese was projecting her own feelings and experiences into her conversation with Clay.  
I think Blake has problems with confrontation.  Lol.  I think it was Kristina that Blake told going out with Caelynn was a mistake.  I remember him saying that and I'm pretty sure it was to Kristina, but he didn't say Caelynn was a mistake.  Caelynn says he said she was a mistake which may just be drama on her part.  She may have just interpreted it that way.  There's something not right with Caelynn.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:53 pm

It just seems like it's all about ego with Caelynn.  I don't think Blake owes either Caelynn or Kristina as much as they say he does.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:32 am

This was a good interview with CH. He knows things that the rest of us don’t so he can bring a little perspective on the subject. I think a lot of it comes down to what he said about it being kind of arrogant on Blake’s part to think he can just stroll into paradise and think all the different girls and the producers wouldn’t know about what had been going on. I think that also explains why his meltdown in his PI seemed to be more about how this was going to look bad on him instead of really being remorseful over anything he actually did. It’s funny that CH mentions what I had just been saying about how these wanna be celebs go to these events and are constantly hooking up with each other and think even the producers don’t know about it. Seriously, how can you be so dumb as to think you can keep that stuff a secret?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:37 am

That does clear things up.  I just wish the girls would quit blathering on about Blake and talk about something else.  Caelynn constantly talks about and cries about Blake but then when he presents himself to her, she walks away.  She won't talk to him.  How about not talking to us about it anymore?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:09 pm

I agree with ya there, Glitters. Ok, now we know basically what happened. Blake acted like a player. Yadda yadda yadda. Now move on and find someone there that you’re interested in getting to know. What I always roll my eyes at every season is the night of the rose ceremony when people will search someone out that either has a rose that is up for grabs or try to take a rose from someone that it has pretty much been promised to. It just makes them look bad when you know they are using someone to stay so they can meet the one they are waiting for to show up. They will sit there and stick their tongue down someone’s throat to secure their safety for the time being. I just think it’s gross. I brought this up because Caelynn was no different. After she walked away from Blake she did the same thing so she could stay.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:04 pm

Blake is such a drama queen !  He acts shocked when he is accused and does the "oh woe is me" thing like he cant believe what is happening to him.  He is mostly guilty of being a cad.  When Caelynn showed up he tried to hide from her instead of at least greeting her like a mature adult.  And Caelynn needs to get over it and move on.  Same with Annaliese.  If they came on the show to find love they aren't going to get a rose if they keep this up.  And Bibliana is crying over a guy already !  Why do they come on this show if they cant handle the rejection ?  The best part of the show was Jane poisoning JPJ with her hot sauce - LOL !
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Hannah G. is no innocent!  Never expected her to hookup with so many men.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:28 pm

I'm always a little surprised when we see a little more about who these people are. I should know by now that none of them are innocent. Hannah made it clear without saying a word about what she wanted to do. Poor Dylan. She played him because she wanted a sure thing. I'm sure she has always had her pick of any guy. She's got the looks guys really fall for.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:09 am

I don't know if I think Hannah is a player, but she seems more ignorant and kind of an imbecile.  She doesn't seem to want to take any responsibility for what is going on.  Dylan is innocent but he needs to be more assertive.  It's one thing if Hannah wants to go out with Blake, but to carry on like that in front of Dylan and everyone else.  She's not too bright.  She also seems like she doesn't really know what she wants.  I think she is also unsure of Dylan because she hasn't had enough bad experience with guys.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm

I thought Hannah looked uncomfortable during the exchange between Blake and Dylan.  She hardly said anything and instead played with her hair while the guys were arguing.  I don't know how she could make out with Blake that long in front of Dylan.  I felt bad for him, but I kind of wish Dylan would keep his options open too.  They had only been there 3 days.
Funny that Dylan said "did they date before this or something?" which is kind of what happened, because then Blake in a preview tells others that he flew to Alabama to visit Hannah a week before BIP.  I didn't think that would come up.   I have a feeling if they had hooked up in Alabama, Blake probably would have lost interest in her.

Funny also that they had this dreamy music sequence after the bachelor contender had arrived. Can they make his edit any better lol, but I'm not really warming up to the idea of him as bachelor after this episode.

Maybe Cam and Annaliese should get together.  They're already ready to marry the next person that comes along.

Why is Katie talking about being in a love octagon.  Then she says she "broke him" (Wills).  Already?  It seems too early and she's overreacting.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:21 pm

Hannah did look uncomfortable, but she should know that she has to take some initiative in this situation and not be so passive.  I think if she were a real player, she would have gone out with Jordan, but at least she made sense with what she said to him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Yes, I agree.   She should have said something to stop the arguing.  She got only a few words out  and later responded she doesn't know what she wants to do.
I think she was indecisive and doesn't want to offend anybody, but at least she told Jordan she wouldn't go out with him after she thought about it.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:11 pm

When she didn't know how to act or what to say, that's what made me think she isn't used to being in a situation like this.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:34 pm

Hannah is digging a deep hole. She just stood there when Blake and Dylan argued as if none of it was her fault or concern. Now she crapped on Tayshia by not telling her about Blake's visit to Alabama. I think Hannah just sits back and does nothing until somebody else gets fed up and walks away first. That way she doesn't feel like it was her decision but theirs. I think she is just used to stringing people along until they decide to leave.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:41 pm

I thought Dylan should go out with someone else so Hanna knows how it feels, but he's not interested in anyone else and it's probably not in him to do that.  Hannah is just too young and immature.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:09 pm

Jordan and Demi were hilarious together. Laughing

This is a group of immature misfits.

Dean what a guy. He's becoming as weird as his dad. Homeless, no job, I think he is self destructing.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:18 pm

ABC anybody but Cam LOL

Hannah and Blake deserve each other. They are both players, they don't think they do anything wrong, they both play the victim. I bet Hannah does the same thing to Blake that she has done to Dylan. String him along, there's always somebody else in line to take his place.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:12 am

I seriously don’t see what girls see in Blake. I never did think he was all that good looking and he isn’t built like some of the other guys there. He makes no sense. If he was so into Hannah when he got there then why did he bother to ask Tayshia on the date? And what was the purpose of him going to see Hannah a week before BIP started? I guess maybe he thought that would give him a head start with her. I think they need to start putting it in their contract that they can’t meet up in advance or they are disqualified from going on the show or kicked off if it’s discovered during filming. Hannah was definitely wrong to stand there making out with Blake right in view of everyone, and especially Dylan.

Nicole is also spreading herself too thin with any guy that asks her on a date. I don’t like that new guy that came in and asked her out. I don’t even remember his name. Yet another one that got eliminated the first night and no one knows who he is. Very confrontational, however, the fight with Jordan was Jordan’s fault.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:06 am

The guy's name is Christian and I think it's hysterical that Jordan went after him.  Jordan finally comes in handy.  Why didn't Nicole make a decision as to what she wanted to do between Christian and Clay?  She could diffuse the situation, but I'm glad Jordan went after the guy.  He deserved it.  Who does that guy think he is?  From what I see happening next week with Hannah, her behavior is making me nauseous.  She is just getting creepy.  What is wrong with her?  Dylan should get rid of her, but maybe they make it seem worse than it is.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:20 am

About the only thing Hannah has going for her is her looks. She looked totally blank when she was trying to put words together to talk to Dylan. If she only had a brain.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:30 am

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I do think that Christian deserved someone confronting him because he is a jerk. I was just saying that Jordan started that one by getting involved and trying to take the piñata. That was not really Jordan’s place to do that. I don’t think that Jordan expected Christian would start throwing punches. Jordan comes in there thinking he is the mayor of paradise and he acts up and thinks it’s funny. He cares too much about what his face looks like for his modeling so I don’t think he would appreciate walking away from that with a bruised face. Lol. Clay should have done something instead of just walk away. That kind of makes Clay look like a wimp. Nicole reacted the same way Hannah did when Dylan confronted Blake. Sitting there, closed mouth and not taking a stand one way or the other. Why would anyone want a hot head like Christian? Those type of guys are scary. Who’s to say that if you piss him off that he wouldn’t get aggressive with you?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:39 am

I agree Mule that Hannah really only seems to have her looks going for her. If she would give up Dylan for someone like Blake then she doesn’t have her head screwed on too tight. Whether Blake likes it or not, he has now established himself as a player and not really a decent guy where women are concerned within the Bach Bubble. Going from one to the next. It’s gross. That kind of tells me that Hannah really isn’t looking for anything serious but maybe just a bad boy. I also doubt very seriously that Blake is all of the sudden interested in a monogamous relationship.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:54 am

Oh for sure it was Jordan's fault, but I think he thrives on stuff like that.  I think Jordan was trying to provoke him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:42 pm

I LOL at Jordan going for the pinata just like he went for the stuffed animal last time.  I wanted to see that pinata in the ocean.  lol  Jordan seemed to have some strength there over Christian and that surprised me.  He wasn't staying in his own lane that's for sure.  How ironic though that he also took Nicole on a date and then suddenly claimed Clay was his friend.  Maybe he figured he doesn't have anybody to give him a rose and would go home so he had to do something to be talked about.

Nicole sai Christian was just like other Latin guys who think they are God's gift to women.  She said negative things like that then said she liked how assertive and confident he was.  i'd be afraid of him for sure.

I like Blake on Becca's season, but don't think he is super good looking.  He has a different body shape than most.  Pretty tall, long body and really broad shoulders that don't seem to go with the rest of his body.  During Becca's season something was said about hoe depressed he was over a breakup.  I think it was his mom who said she had to check on him all the time because she was worried about him.  I think he is quite fragile emotionally.  He almost had a nervous breakdown over this latest deal.  He might go over the edge when Hannah breaks up with him. Don't these bach people watch the other seasons and pick up on these things?

I hope they throw Christian off the show.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top