Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" - Page 8 Empty Re: Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Post by peebeeb Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:20 pm

I certainly hope that Blake finds his happily ever after. Jason too.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" - Page 8 Empty Re: Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Babs2147 wrote:Blake is a class act and unlike Becca, I think he can handle stressful
events such as dealing with a sick child, etc.  This fine man has endured
a school shooting and his mother's affair with his coach.  Garrett bailed on
his marriage after two months.  I'll take Blake over Garrett anytime.
Blake was definitely a class act the whole way through.  I did get a bad feeling from him the way he started obsessing over Becca liking other guys.  Just something about the way he acted that made me wonder if he might always be worried or think something is wrong.  That seems the opposite of Garrett who might be so happy go lucky that he doesn't see warning signs of things not being right, and might be why he didn't see the red flags before getting married.  I did think Blake asked some very good questions to Becca, like what was it about their future that worried her.  I don't understand Becca saying she wasn't sure he could handle an illness.  I mean people just handle things like that in different ways.  He's definitely endured some tragic stuff.  That was a pretty lame comment from Becca.  Blake did say that in the past he would just shut down and not talk things out but wasn't going to do that any more.  That might have worried Becca.

I kind of faulted Garrett for getting married and then seeing things weren't right after, but I think Becca was with that boyfriend for several years without him meeting her family or questioning where the relationship was going.  Both seem kind of dumb to me.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:45 pm

Everybody makes mistakes in relationships.  Nobody is perfect.  I thought what Blake said was he was more worried about guys liking Becca than Becca being interested in them, but I might have that wrong.  I'd have to look it up.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Did I miss it ??  Did they say who the next Bachelor will be ?? 

I hope its Jason.  I like Blake but I dont think he has the personality for it.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:45 pm

They didn't announce it, but I thought they do it at the end of BIP?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:27 pm

I heard they will decide or announce that after BIP.  Or at least it will be a while. 

I felt bad for Blake.    Becca's family made a few comments that it was like she let them know somehow who she picked before proposal day.   I still prefer Jason for bachelor.  

BIP is far more interesting than Becca's season, so far.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:50 pm

skt8word wrote:I heard they will decide or announce that after BIP.  Or at least it will be a while. 

I felt bad for Blake.    Becca's family made a few comments that it was like she let them know somehow who she picked before proposal day.   I still prefer Jason for bachelor.  

I was really upset how some of the guys were plotting against Colton.  They are threatened by him.Chris said he wanted people to see that he is a nice guy, but so far he is still looking like the same ass he was on Becca's season.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:44 pm

I don't get the Colton love.  He doesn't do that much for me and he looks babyish.  I guess he's okay.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:46 pm

thisoldmule wrote:
skt8word wrote:I heard they will decide or announce that after BIP.  Or at least it will be a while. 

I was really upset how some of the guys were plotting against Colton.  They are threatened by him.Chris said he wanted people to see that he is a nice guy, but so far he is still looking like the same ass he was on Becca's season.

I can understand that view towards Chris Randone.  However for me, I happened to see this video of him before watching Men Tell All (I watched several contestants' interviews before Men Tell All aired)  and it changed my view  as he seemed much better to me than on Becca's season.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNWR9lMntAE   And then there was another interview that he did where the interviewer asked him if he were asked to be bachelor, would he do it, and he said no, since he's not in the right place for that... I can't remember his exact words and I can't find that video but I think it's on YouTube.   I'm gonna give him a chance.  Maybe I had blinders on or something last night lol  but why did he seem like an ass?
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:47 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I don't get the Colton love.  He doesn't do that much for me and he looks babyish.  I guess he's okay.
I'm with you.  He has a baby face.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:58 am

I didn't like Chris when he was with the other guys, I don't remember who the other two guys are.  They seemed to think it was their duty to do Tia a favor and get Colton off Paradise.  They said he was just stringing Tia along in case nothing worked out with someone else.  I don't think Colton would do that and Tia really wanted Colton there.  I think Chris was just afraid of the competition  for Tia.  He seemed very controlling and sneaky, and after one date with Tia he was possessive.   I don't know what happens or if they continue their plot against Colton, but I don't think Colton did anything to be ganged up against like that.  They're all jealous of Colton.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:03 am

I agree that Colton shouldn't have been ganged up on.  Who knows if they are doing it for drama.  They have no proof of where he's coming from.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:05 am

I was surprised Jordan was attracted to Bibiana.  I figured he would go for a beauty queen type

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:38 am

Jordon also said he liked Annaliese.  She was so timid and afraid of bumper cars and Arie avoided kissing her.  Very surprising that Jordon is attracted to her.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:41 am

Glittersisgld wrote:I was surprised Jordan was attracted to Bibiana.  I figured he would go for a beauty queen type
A beauty queen might be too much competition for attention for Jordon.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:46 am

True.  At least it makes him seem a little less snobby.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top