Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" - Page 6 Empty Re: Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Post by thisoldmule Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Thanks, I just can't remember what Tia was like, it just seemed she didn't participate or something on a date.  

I wonder if Becca tells one of the guys she loves him but then doesn't choose him and that's why she is crying.  Telling too many they love them has not worked well in the past for the lead.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing" - Page 6 Empty Re: Season 18 - "Let's Do the Damn Thing"

Post by Babs2147 Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Will Jason's rejection make him a shoo-in for next Bach?  It's
between him and Blake. Never saw a more passionless FS than
Becca's with Blake.  Maybe she's turned off by his tacky bow ties. Yuck
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:03 am

Jason for bachelor!  He's more interesting than Blake.  I figured she was going to pick Blake.

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:04 am

What happened to Garrett?  I initially thought he was edgy and sexy, but now he comes across as square.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:20 am

It was another Arie smack-down tonight.  She should be thanking her lucky stars she isn't with Arie.

Becca really said a lot of things about Garrett.  She was gushing.

Jason and Blake are about equal as far as next Bachelor.  Then one of them can rave on about how Becca blindsided him.

They all looked miserable in Thailand.  It must have been so hot and humid.  Poor Blake was dripping with sweat.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:00 pm

I noticed Becca didnt jump on Jason like she did the other guys (thats really getting old ! ) so maybe he isnt as strong as she'd like since she isnt exactly petite.  Jason seemed overly confident after the hometown date so i think he was caught off guard when she turned into such a sourpuss but maybe he thought it was just the heat ? I felt bad for him , especially since she had no real explanation for it.  I'm pretty sure she's going to pick Garrett which will leave Blake devastated.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:22 pm

Becca jumped on Jason in the hometown.  I could have sworn she jumped on him yesterday.  She jumps on everybody.  I'm surprised she doesn't jump on Chris.  I think she doesn't like Jason because he is the most interesting and she isn't very interesting.  Garrett is coming across as real wimpy lately.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Guess Becca doesn't like a successful businessman like Jason because
he doesn't need to shill on Instagram; something you know she'll be doing
with Garrett.   Just make Jason the next Bach now, please! Very Happy
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:21 pm

I noticed she didn’t jump on Jason upon greeting him but then realized she was wearing a really short skirt. I’m thinking that’s why she didn’t jump up and wrap her legs around him. That wouldn’t have been very good. That has become the official greeting of many of the women on this show anymore. Don’t know why they think it’s necessary.

I think it has been obvious for weeks now that it would be Garrett and Blake as the final two. I personally think the F1 will be Garrett. Every season it seems very important to the lead to have contestants express their love for them even though they know they aren’t going to pick them. Garrett hasn’t said he loved her until this week but she still continued to keep him there and gushed over him every chance she got. When she was giving the two roses to them this week and she picked Garrett first it just seemed like another instance of putting him first and I think it meant something because the look on Blake’s face looked like he was let down by it.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:31 pm

There is something fishy about Garrett.  Maybe it's just my imagination.  He was acting so wimpy this week and like a little child, where earlier in the season he acted different.  I wonder if he's acting the way he thinks Becca wants him to act.  I would be interested to see how long this lasts if she picks him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:34 pm

I thought Jason was right to question Becca if it could work out between them.  I mean if they had more time it might make a difference.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:48 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I'm surprised she doesn't jump on Chris. 

LOL!   Funny post   This cracked me up - thanks for the laugh  Laughing
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:13 pm

You're welcome!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:43 pm

Becca looked gorgeous in that red dress! WOW!
My compliments to the designer!! Thumbs up!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:58 pm

I love a lot of her clothes.

Jason got a bachelor edit but at this point still I'm not sure any of them would make a great bachelor Shocked
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:08 pm

If I had to choose, it would definitely be Jason.  Why wouldn't he make a great bachelor?  He's interesting, smart and lively.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:24 am

I think I'd grow weary of seeing any of them as the bachelor over time  lol, but if I had to choose, I would choose Jason over the other ones in the final four.  He's a good guy.

Oh I saw a recent interview of him and he changed his hair a little. It looks better Very Happy
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:43 am

Lemme just say, that was respectful of Becca and her first date -at the Buddhist Temple (forgot his name) - to not engage in groping, kissin' and PDA, as the Temple requested.  But at the same time, it would not be discourteous if they declined to bow and chant prayers in front of Buddha and the Monk... the Buddhist should not feel offended if a Christian (or other religious declined to particpate - no observant Jew, or Muslim would participate)..  

I'm kindda surprised Becca, a Christian Preacher's daughter, went ahead and complied. I certainly would have declined as it would have compromised my faith and promoted false worship and, in a sense, Idolatry; any devout Christian would not chant Sutra prayers while kneeling in front of a Buddha statue.  Doesn't matter if they don't worship Buddha as a diety, it's the participation in ritual worhip and seeking enlightenment in something other than, Father-Son-Holy Ghost.   
And people need to respect that out of courtsey; you don't ask / require a devout Christian to participate in your rituals; no Christian would require you to do the same, although you may be, "invited" .   I get the feeling the Production team doesn't care about your faith and kinda forces people to participate just to get video, despite any regard for their religious affiliation. PS I'm Catholic, BTW. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:40 pm

monkey, I didn't know Becca's dad had been a preacher.  Thanks for the info.  I don't know much about religions, but I thought the whole Buddhist thing was more like meditation and focusing on being truthful in a relationship and not about worshipping.  The   date was actually pretty lame as are most of the dates this season.  I kept thinking we've seen this before.  The whole season just seems like a rerun.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:28 pm

Hey Mule; what's up!   
Yes, Becca's Dad (or was it her Uncle - didn't her Dad die when she was young) - is a Pastor; I think Lutheran.  We saw that on the Arie hometown date where I think it was mentioned.  You've seen that she has a Christian religious Cross symbol tattoo and a Bible verse (I think) tattoo.
You're  kinda right about Buddhism - it's hard to define and pin down as you may find some followers call it 'worship', or others say it is a life philosophy.   They all recognize Buddha as a man, not a Diety, but they do consider him 'Enlightened'.  Any devout Jew, Muslim, or Christian would not participate in the rituals since it walks right up to the edge of idolatry and false security. 
 I don't mean to be / sound arrogant; but we know the Bach Producers would never record a couple at a Jewish Temple Shabbat Service, whiping out the Tora, and reciting the "Shema", or Psalms of David,  because that would be...well, too controversial Smile 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:30 pm

Babs2147 wrote:Becca looked gorgeous in that red dress! WOW!
My compliments to the designer!! Thumbs up!

What's that Babs - the one that showed a lot of Side Boob?  Because, I'd be willing to buy that dress for you, if you agree to post a pic wearing it Smile BBBBBUWUWHAHAHAHA
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:33 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
I think it has been obvious for weeks now that it would be Garrett and Blake as the final two. I personally think the F1 will be Garrett. Every season it seems very important to the lead to have contestants express their love for them even though they know they aren’t going to pick them. Garrett hasn’t said he loved her until this week but she still continued to keep him there and gushed over him every chance she got. 

I gotta admit Ricky, I don't know who the clear leader is - this is one finale that the B'ette really does have a genuine connection with both.  When she says she's in L with two guys - she really means it!  
I'm pretty sure she Banged the First Fantasy Suite Dude; you could tell the next morning.  I kinda think she Boinked the second Fantasy Guy too......It must suck knowing you're Arie's Sloppy Second....BBBUWUUWHAHAHAHAHAH
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:38 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Becca jumped on Jason in the hometown.  I could have sworn she jumped on him yesterday.  She jumps on everybody.  I'm surprised she doesn't jump on Chris.  

BBUWUUWHAHAHAHAHHA ......she's got that Leg Wrap Clamp down pretty good. Did the Producers give up on Hot Tub scenes altogether? 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:44 pm

I guess so.  I didn't even notice they were gone.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:26 pm

It has been obvious that Garrett and Blake would be the final 2.  They each have some good things about them, but I just don't see Becca with either one.  Garrett's divorce is a red flag and Blake is starting to seem desperate and controlling with his talk about how worried he is about her liking other guys and how he just can't imagine being without her.  Then there was the big deal out of the first impression rose and the other girls chosing that guy who got that.  Then there was something about Garrett tweeting something that was not politically correct and Becca said she hadn't had time to keep up with that stuff so she didn't know anything about it.  If Garrett's the f1 he shouldn't be putting himself out there like that.  I don't think she should chose either of them.

I wouldn't mind seeing Blake be the next bachelor and then maybe he could be on DWTS.  I would like to see that.

As far as the fantasy suites, I think she looked pretty happy after each one, but maybe a bit more after Garrett's.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top