Terrible Anna Plot on GH

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terrible Anna Plot on GH - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrible Anna Plot on GH

Post by 431902j Fri May 04, 2018 11:56 am

I am concerned about Maxie's baby. Don't know if Peter is interested in Maxie or if he is getting close to her because he has plans for the baby. If he is like his father(the demented monster) he might plan to raise him (I'm guessing it's a boy) to be evil. Hope I'm wrong.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun May 06, 2018 1:11 pm

And now Eval is taking away Robert. I dislike Peter but I hate Valentine
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sun May 06, 2018 1:22 pm

I sure hope Robert;s not being held hostage and then Anna has to choose --
stop searching for her son and Robert lives --
or keep searching, and ........   Crying  

Tantrum  grrrrrrr.... Terrible Anna Plot on GH - Page 2 Emo13 EVal...

I just hate this is happening to our wonderful Robert..
all I can think of is, maybe he's got a really great plan?  Cool

Terrible Anna Plot on GH - Page 2 Rogers_tristan
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Mon May 07, 2018 12:47 pm

431902j wrote:And now Eval is taking away Robert. I dislike Peter but I hate Valentine

I thought it all happened too quickly - suddenly Robert gets a call about another case and he is on a private jet...!?!?!   It was wonderful having that Aussie Hunk back on the show and I really hope he returns soon - or that we get to watch his adventure.   I hope they aren't "disappearing" him.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Tue May 08, 2018 7:46 pm

somebody asked Tristan Rogers if this is it for Robert on GH...
  Cool here's his answer:

https://twitter.com/tristanrogers/status/993636932339970049

Popcorn
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Thu May 10, 2018 12:40 am

They better bring him back. Anna is falling apart. She needs him.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sat May 19, 2018 12:20 am

So disappointed with Anna. She is so obsessed with her son, she dismissed Finn's concern for her and will miss her grand daughter's performance
She is totally out of character now...We need writers who know who the characters are...like those of us that watch every day!
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sat May 19, 2018 12:23 am

Also, our Robin who we watched grow up is looking fine and sexy. Kimberly must be happy these days.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Terrible Anna Plot on GH - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrible Anna Plot

Post by GH Senior Thu May 31, 2018 4:40 pm

431902j wrote:So disappointed with Anna. She is so obsessed with her son, she dismissed Finn's concern for her and will miss her grand daughter's performance
She is totally out of character now...We need writers who know who the characters are...like those of us that watch every day!
She is totally out of character now...We need writers who know who the characters are...like those of us that watch every day!  she's acting like a dimwit, not liking her, haven't for awhile now!  she's not that squeaky-clean, pillar of society, most of PC seems to picture her as!  No, she was a double spy, and "sold out her 'own' Agency, just like she eluded to on today's show, where she claimed she'd double cross the Agency by freeing Peter, oh yeah because as she keeps crying "HE'S MY SON!"  well, wasn't he her son, when she disgarded him like a piece of garbage, abandoning him, because she botched her WSB job?  As they've aptly put it, "SHE NEVER LOOKED BACK!"  So, she's not pillar, she's as flawed as most people, so quit 'everybody' making her out to be some kind of 'saint' and a sought after prize available, with many interested in her. 
Peter deserves to go away for a long, long, time!  Instead he gets free, and besides IMO, Dr O, got one over on him today!  Pretty sure it was her, and instead of knocking him out, should have killed him!  but NO, i don't want her off the show, Dr O is more likable than most of them on GH who are 'supposed' to be the upstanding ones in PC (but who have had worse past's than hers).  she's funny, and i would have preferred them to get rid of that lech Dr Bench, and brought her back in charge of GH.  But no, they'll make her the villian. And along with my likes, I'd take Valentin over Peter any day!  Unlike most on this site who despise him, his past was way, way worst than Peter's, and yet he loves Charlotte and Nina more than anything!  And I side with him, NOT PETER, simply because Peter had a choice, irrigardless of who his dad was!  he wasn't imprisoned, held captive and against his will by Faison, nor, FORCED to do all the crimes he did, just as they claim as his defense was to "gain his father's approval"...  what a crock!  HE HAD A CHOICE TO SAY YES OR NO, DO IT OR NOT!      Then, to make matters worse, responsible for Nathan's death, by drawing Faison out, and wanting and planning - that Jason would be the one to kill him!   I still think, he could have shot Nathan, not Faison, and no one will ever find the bullet proof vest or bullet, as they were burned.  What a creep!  Feel sorry and have him redeemed?  I don't think so, and i don't care that he's fallen for Maxie.  She's another dim-wit, who probably will, eventually , forgive him too!!  i hate this SL.
Duh    Crazy

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:20 pm

I just watched the Anna's first time on YouTube and the next morning Robert said "why didn't you tell me?" Anna said " Are you mad at me? " Then he smiled and said "why would I be?" And they made sweet love again. In that time things had to be said in code to pass the censors. ..but I believe we were to understand that it was really her first time. So I am deleting from my mind the pre existing son.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:19 am

431902j wrote:I just watched the Anna's first time on YouTube and the next morning Robert said "why didn't you tell me?" Anna said " Are you mad at me? " Then he smiled and said "why would I be?" And they made sweet love again. In that time things had to be said in code to pass the censors. ..but I believe we were to understand that it was really her first time.
So I am deleting from my mind the pre existing son.

Thanks    yes...   the true history.

and this is why I (stubbornly) choose to believe that someday it will somehow be discovered that
twin sister Alex is really Peter's mother....

not Anna...
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:32 am

I don't see any chemistry between Anna and Finn.It ruined me to watch the real history.There was smoke coming from the chemistry with Anna and Robert. And even after 40 (give or take) years..he still is caring about Anna and Robin. Excellent acting!
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:03 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
431902j wrote:I just watched the Anna's first time on YouTube and the next morning Robert said "why didn't you tell me?" Anna said " Are you mad at me? " Then he smiled and said "why would I be?" And they made sweet love again. In that time things had to be said in code to pass the censors. ..but I believe we were to understand that it was really her first time.
So I am deleting from my mind the pre existing son.

Thanks    yes...   the true history.

and this is why I (stubbornly) choose to believe that someday it will somehow be discovered that
twin sister Alex is really Peter's mother....

not Anna...
oh please TPTB, let this "Be SO".  it would be so right to have it not be Anna, and thereby have all this nonsense of her protecting him, put to rest, and then let him be arrested and prosecuted. he did in fact "commit" crimes and did his father's bidding, held Jason captive and ruined the lives of both Jason and Drew. and let's not forget - he basically is the "indirect" cause of Nathan's death!!!  he is surely guilty of that, he's admitted it, if not to DR O and NINA, but to Valentin, where he admitted planning everything so Faison would be drawn out and would be killed by Jason!  Why is almost everyone forgetting the PLANNING and CALCULATING part??  As if he's a poor misguided soul and all because of his horrible childhood!  He had a choice, and he turned out to be what he was when he first came to PC to make good on the "release of Jason". So all this crying, sobbing, begging to be let go and cries that he's innocent, is pure bunk!  No, he's definitely guilty and should pay!  And Maxie better not team up with him, as the love interest, and forgive him!  that would be very, very, wrong!  I want him to pay, but not at the hands of Dr O, i don't want her off the show or arrested!  i enjoy her and her antics and her acting.  she is refreshing, compared to some, i pay almost no attention too!  and he's a terrible actor, i just don't care for him, and this S L has gone on far enough!  Like the Nell nonsense, wind it down already, please......and i don't like Anna and Finn!  No chemistry, they don't fit! she's better with Robert, always was! Where's HAYDEN????

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:07 am

Soapbox I heard a rumor just yesterday about Hayden coming back, but not sure if it's true ~
 you know how rumors can be ..

I'm still patiently waiting for Spencer .... and Laura!!!  Hissy fit
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:26 pm

FLPeaches wrote:Soapbox I heard a rumor just yesterday about Hayden coming back, but not sure if it's true ~
 you know how rumors can be ..

I'm still patiently waiting for Spencer .... and Laura!!!  Hissy fit
i hope so. i miss Hayden, a good actress, and a good fit for Finn!  don't care for an Anna and Finn pairing, no chemistry. and Ditto definitely to Spencer and Laura. I got such a kick out of him, what a good little actor, and he's pretty good when he guest stars on shows.  Laura was great, from her awesome days with Luke, all those years, and i liked her with Kevin as well as interacting with Nicholas.  So sorry he left, another good actor that's sorely missed. But Laura is a contract (salary) issue, so i don't see that changing with the horrid PTB in power and running GH. Mad

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:32 pm

So many people leaving...eventually the only ones left will be OLTL people.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:11 pm

I'm happy with the Anna & Finn pairing but it was strange yesterday when Finn rescued Peter from the fire and called Anna to let her know her son is safe and all she said was keep her posted and she'll talk to him later ... so much for her concern for her long lost son ...
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:23 pm

I think who ever has Anna's phone texted Finn after he left a voice message.

I guess trying to fool everyone that she is not really kidnapped.
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:16 am

well, I heard that ♥️ Robert;s coming back soon,,,
hopefully he'll solve this mystery. Cool
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:11 am

Anna and Robert belong together...they have their daughter and 2 grandchildren...Why can't the writers just do it out way????
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:11 am

Our way???
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down